Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2nd MJ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject:

This has gotten confused. Let me recap what they told me.

If you replace your device, for ANY reason, and you want to keep your OLD number, you will only get the remaining time left on your original year.

If you wait until your year has expired you can transfer at no additional cost. Edit: other than the $40 for the new device. Per other posts in here, you apparently need to let them know BEFORE you plug the new one in and register it, because you will get stuck with a new number. I didn't ask them that.

Seems pretty simple to me. The issue becomes one of when do they decide your original year is up. If they take it down to the hour, there is a problem. I was told I could do it on the date they showed as my renewal date. Take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited by nailgunner on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Well Nugirls expires next month and you in Dec. So if either of you two get a gen 4 let us know what happens by following your suggestion of letting your old MJ expire and then transfer your number to the gen 4.

Sounds like it will/should/might/could/maybe/possibly work Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:
Well Nugirls expires next month and you in Dec. So if either of you two get a gen 4 let us know what happens by following your suggestion of letting your old MJ expire and then transfer your number to the gen 4.

That's my game plan, but I'm already sweating over it. Laughing
Nugrl
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:
BUT what if they say, sorry you have no time left on your account? So again it comes down to losing your # or $20. AsS far as I can see. But I am open to another opinion...

thats what I said before that I am afraid of, for them to say you waited to long and your account expired, so now you can't port your old# over to the new MJ dongle. Crying or Very sad I want a new 4th Gen dongle and I want to keep my old # and I dont' want to pay an extra $20 to just to do that.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:

sure, lets us do the dirty work!!! Laughing and I guess I will be the first one to try it. Isn't there anyone else out there whos year expires before mine on Nov. 30th?
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject:

nailgunner wrote:

That's my game plan, but I'm already sweating over it. Laughing

ME TOO!!! Maybe tsmith can give us some of those tranquilizers of his!!! Wink
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Nugrl wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:

sure, lets us do the dirty work!!! Laughing and I guess I will be the first one to try it. Isn't there anyone else out there whos year expires before mine on Nov. 30th?

Well you need to FIND one first!!! What are you going to do if you can't find a gen 4 prior to yours expiring next month??? Renew that one and wait a yr?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:

Well you need to FIND one first!!! What are you going to do if you can't find a gen 4 prior to yours expiring next month??? Renew that one and wait a yr?

well I don't know what I will do then. anyone planning a trip to Florida? They should have them there, right?
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:

Well. I'm in Florida, so I'm hoping that gets me closer to the new supply. The local Best Buy had so many of them the last time I looked, it may take a year to turn over their inventory. I wasn't looking for 4th gen then, so I have no clue what it was, but they had a couple hundred of the darn things.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Nugrl wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:

well I don't know what I will do then. anyone planning a trip to Florida? They should have them there, right?

That's spooky. Yea, I'll check it out in the next week or so.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject:

nailgunner wrote:

That's spooky. Yea, I'll check it out in the next week or so.

well ya know , my sister and son just took a trip down there about 2 weeks ago, but do you think I even thought to have them look for one while they were there??? Hell no!
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject:

The Best Buy isn't conveniently located, but I'll check at WalMart in a few days.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject:

nailgunner wrote:
The Best Buy isn't conveniently located, but I'll check at WalMart in a few days.

well you let me know if you locate one. I have relatives in Florida, so maybe I will have to have them start looking for me. Wink
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Nugrl wrote:
nailgunner wrote:

well you let me know if you locate one. I have relatives in Florida, so maybe I will have to have them start looking for me. Wink

Will do.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject:

nailgunner wrote:

Will do.

just remember, my time is running out soon...... Shocked
tsmith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject:

My wife's MJ expires Nov. 3, so I may be the first guinea pig if I can find a 4th Gen here in So. Utah. I'll check the Radio Shack and Best Buy this week, and if I wind up trying this crazy thing, I'll letcha all know what happens.

I have a few tranquilizers left.... Wink
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
My wife's MJ expires Nov. 3, so I may be the first guinea pig if I can find a 4th Gen here in So. Utah. I'll check the Radio Shack and Best Buy this week, and if I wind up trying this crazy thing, I'll letcha all know what happens.

I have a few tranquilizers left.... Wink

THANK YOU! I thought for sure I was going to have to be the first one to try it. I am sure I would screw something up, so I am glad you are going to do it first. Just hang on to some of those tranquilizers we all may need them!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
tsmith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject:

nailgunner wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
nailgunner wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
Then do what I said. Renew with your old unit and the NEXT day port over your # to the new unit.

Exactly.

no, no, no, what part of this is not making sense? if you do what bitstopjoe says, then you are paying the $20 to renew the old one and then you are paying another $40 for the new MJ dongle, which means you are not saving the extra $20. or am I not getting this????

I missed the renew with your old unit part (not sure how). DON'T renew your old unit. IF you wait the day of, or the day after your year expires and renew with your new $40 unit, they are NOT going to charge you another $20 per MJ customer service. You have no time left on the old unit. You NEVER renew the old one. You tell them you want to transfer the old number to the new unit and you are set.

It's only when you have time left on the old unit that you get screwed, at least per what they told me.

Right. That's why I had questioned (a few pages ago) buying the 4th Gen AND renewing the 3rd Gen. We would have paid $20 twice. Since MJ keeps our "un-renewed" number in our account for a while, then we should be able to tell them to port that number to our 4th Gen without paying another $20, since we're not renewing that 3rd Gen at all.

Had we been in the same room with a white board we would've understood this a lot sooner (I think).
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:

Had we been in the same room with a white board we would've understood this a lot sooner (I think).

ya think? really??? Confused
tsmith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject:

Well.... Very Happy
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
nailgunner wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
nailgunner wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
Then do what I said. Renew with your old unit and the NEXT day port over your # to the new unit.

Exactly.

no, no, no, what part of this is not making sense? if you do what bitstopjoe says, then you are paying the $20 to renew the old one and then you are paying another $40 for the new MJ dongle, which means you are not saving the extra $20. or am I not getting this????

I missed the renew with your old unit part (not sure how). DON'T renew your old unit. IF you wait the day of, or the day after your year expires and renew with your new $40 unit, they are NOT going to charge you another $20 per MJ customer service. You have no time left on the old unit. You NEVER renew the old one. You tell them you want to transfer the old number to the new unit and you are set.

It's only when you have time left on the old unit that you get screwed, at least per what they told me.

Right. That's why I had questioned (a few pages ago) buying the 4th Gen AND renewing the 3rd Gen. We would have paid $20 twice. Since MJ keeps our "un-renewed" number in our account for a while, then we should be able to tell them to port that number to our 4th Gen without paying another $20, since we're not renewing that 3rd Gen at all.

You may have brought it up a few pages back, but the above was the first time I got the issued confused (kind of happens repeating the same thing over and over). I was clear earlier than your few pages back and on another post about no new time on a 4th gen unless you waited until your year was up. Per MJ CS of course. Very Happy
tsmith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject:

Very true. When I re-read your & Joe's posts the picture got clearer.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject:

oh, no, no, no, you just wait. I just talked to the wonderful folks at magicjack support and let me tell you what Chris had to say....

Chris: Therefore, if you want to retain the same number, your account must be active. because once you decided to keep the same service and phone number, you will not be able to get the 1 year FREE of the new device, we will be basing on your original service. You will have to pay $19.95 to renew it. But wait, here is another option:
G: for the renewal and another $40 when I buy the new device which includes another year of service
G: ok, whats the other option?
Chris: But wait, here is another option: once you have the new device, continue to process the registration, but make sure to use the email and password for your magicjack and choose the Phone Number: (xxx)xxx-xxxx on the list. With that, you will be able to get the same number plus the 1 year of Service of the new device.
G: are you 100% sure about that?
G: can you guarantee that?
Chris: Yes. Just make sure that you register it on the same account. If you need further assistance once you have the new device, please do not hesitate to chat us back. As long as I am available, you may ask for me, Chris.. I will be glad to assist you again. Thank you!
Chris: Yes. Just make sure that you register it on the same account. If you need further assistance once you have the new device, please do not hesitate to chat us back. As long as I am available, you may ask for me, Chris.. I will be glad to assist you again. Thank you!
G: wait, now that I re-read the above, so what you are saying is that I WILL get my 2 years of service then that I am paying for? correct?
Chris: Your original license will expire on 2010-Nov-30 . Now, if you will register the device on the same account and choose the Phone Number: (xxx)xxx-xxxx on the list, you will get a FREE 1 year of Service.
G: 1 year from renewing the old magicjack and 1 year that comes with the new magicjack, and I will still be able to transfer my old magicjack number to the new magicjack, that will then include 2 years of service? is that correct?
Chris: NO. There are two options, right? If you choose the 2nd option I gave you, NO NEED to renew the old device. Just make sure that you got a new one before the day it will expire. Just register the device on the same account and choose the Phone Number: (xxx)xxx-xxxx on the list, you will get a FREE 1 year of Service.
G: ok, so what you are saying is, that I do not have to pay the $20 to renew the old magicjack, I am to then buy the new magicjack device, and when I go to register it, I am to use my old magicjack phone number, and it will be transferred to my new magicjack device, and I will get the 1 year of service that comes with my new magicjack device, correct?
Chris: Yes, Correct. make sure that you got a new device before your old license expires so that you will still own that number.
G: so as long as I buy a new magicjack device before my old magicjack expires, I can register the new one, then transfer my old phone number to the new device, and I will get 1 year of service with the new magicjack device, which will be effective from what date?
Chris: The effective date will start on the day you successfully registered the new device.
G: so I have your guarantee on this, correct?
G: 1 year of service from the day I register the new device, which will include my old phone number from my old device? correct?
Chris: Yes. But just to make sure that you can do it correctly, please do not hesitate to chat us back. As long as I am available, you may ask for me, Chris.. I will be glad to assist you again. Thank you!
Chris: Correct.
G: so I have your guarantee on this?
Chris: yes. Just make sure that you do the correct process.
G: now nothing is going to change about this by the time I go to register my new magicjack device with my old magicjack phone number, before my old magicjack expires at the end of November? correct?
Chris: Correct.

so now what do you think about that? do we trust Chris and take that chance or not?
tsmith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject:

I'm reaching a point where if I buy a 4th Gen I might just create a new number and be done with it.

The thing is, taking Chris' explanation, you renew your old account for $19.95, you buy a 4th Gen for $39.95, where $19.95 of that is also for a one year service (he says it's free, but it really isn't). So we're paying for a one-year service twice if we want to use the original number.

If I'm missing something, I wouldn't be surprised.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
I'm reaching a point where if I buy a 4th Gen I might just create a new number and be done with it.

The thing is, taking Chris' explanation, you renew your old account for $19.95, you buy a 4th Gen for $39.95, where $19.95 of that is also for a one year service (he says it's free, but it really isn't). So we're paying for a one-year service twice if we want to use the original number.

If I'm missing something, I wouldn't be surprised.

read this again:

Chris: Therefore, if you want to retain the same number, your account must be active. because once you decided to keep the same service and phone number, you will not be able to get the 1 year FREE of the new device, we will be basing on your original service. You will have to pay $19.95 to renew it. But wait, here is another option:
G: for the renewal and another $40 when I buy the new device which includes another year of service
G: ok, whats the other option?
Chris: But wait, here is another option: once you have the new device, continue to process the registration, but make sure to use the email and password for your magicjack and choose the Phone Number: (xxx)xxx-xxxx on the list. With that, you will be able to get the same number plus the 1 year of Service of the new device.
G: are you 100% sure about that?
G: can you guarantee that?

Chris: There are two options, right? If you choose the 2nd option I gave you, NO NEED to renew the old device. Just make sure that you got a new one before the day it will expire. Just register the device on the same account and choose the Phone Number: (xxx)xxx-xxxx on the list, you will get a FREE 1 year of Service.

now what does that mean to you? I took it as long as you buy the new 4th gen before your old one expires, and then transfer your old number to the new one without renewing the old one, that we will then get our old number transferred to the new magicjack and we will still get 1 year of service, without paying the extra $20 to renew the old mj, and the 1 year of service will then be effective from the date we register and transfer our old number to the new one. I guess thats not how you took it?
tsmith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject:

Didn't get much sleep last night, so I'll reread it until I go "AHA!". On the surface, he says go ahead and start the registration on the new MJ, be sure to use the same username and password, then pick your number from the "list". Is this the list that displays your existing number, or the same long list of numbers everyone sees when they're choosing a new number during registration? It's possible that since we'd be accessing our account first, this list would only display our current MJ number. It really depends on which "list" he's talking about.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
Didn't get much sleep last night, so I'll reread it until I go "AHA!". On the surface, he says go ahead and start the registration on the new MJ, be sure to use the same username and password, then pick your number from the "list". Is this the list that displays your existing number, or the same long list of numbers everyone sees when they're choosing a new number during registration? It's possible that since we'd be accessing our account first, this list would only display our current MJ number. It really depends on which "list" he's talking about.

well now, I didn't think to ask that question, because I guess I only assumed he meant the list that only has our number on it. I suppose I should have asked him to be a little more specific. I know he was getting tired of me asking the same thing over and over, but I wanted to make sure he would not change what he was saying. I still think the safest way is to buy the new mj before the old one expires and then call them before doing anything with the new one, just incase something goes wrong. He did keep repeating that in order to transfer your old number to the new mj, that the old account can not expire first. now I suppose you could live chat another one, and see if they tell you the same thing. we all know how that works, talk to 10 different people, get 10 different answers...... Rolling Eyes
tsmith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject:

Yup, that's the problem. As if there weren't enough things to think about these days, eh?
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject:

And a bit of it goes contrary to what I was told. And I guarantee you if you chat with them again, you will get another story. My advice, and it's what I'm going to do when my time has come (no, not death, although being a MJ user has to be similar in experience), is to not register the new one, get on CS chat, and walk it through with them. And I'm going to do this ON the day they show my year is up. I will save the chat so I can bitch when the inevitable screw up happens. Shocked
tsmith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Sounds like a good idea nailgunner. I'm unemployed at the moment and don't need to spend more $ than I have to in order to give my wife an improved connection.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
Sounds like a good idea nailgunner. I'm unemployed at the moment and don't need to spend more $ than I have to in order to give my wife an improved connection.

Well it's easy for me to say that, I only have 2 months to wait. Smile
Nugrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject:

@tsmith when does yours expire? didn't you say in like a week or so? well I do want you all to know that Chris, the person I chatted with, was part of what I think it said, their top 10% of customer reps. not necessarily a supervisor, I dont' think. Just maybe somebody that at the end of the chat when you take the survey didn't get such bad reviews...??? so who knows what to believe.

I too am going to, well first try and find a new 4th gen mj here, and then I will contact them again, before I do anything with that thing, and I probably won't do anything with it until the last day before my old one expires. just to be safe. You know, I am pretty sure in that chat yesterday, that they actually told me the time of day that mine is to expire. well guess what, I didn't save the chat. I copied and pasted it into word, only to close a ton of stuff on here last night and closed word. dah.... pretty stupid on my part.
tsmith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject:

Mine expires next Wednesday. I'm going to look around this week for a 4th Gen. If I can't find one, then I'll just renew mine for another year.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
Mine expires next Wednesday. I'm going to look around this week for a 4th Gen. If I can't find one, then I'll just renew mine for another year.

so have you decided for sure how you are going to handle your renewal? I know I will be anxiously awaiting to hear how it all goes for you, because then I'm up next.... Shocked Shocked
tsmith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject:

Not yet. If I can't find a 4th Gen around here, then it becomes a moot point for me. But...if I do find one, then I'll decide which way to go. I could even just register a new number and make sure our family/friends know about it. We also use a landline for many of our calls, so it's not a critical situation for us.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
Not yet. If I can't find a 4th Gen around here, then it becomes a moot point for me. But...if I do find one, then I'll decide which way to go. I could even just register a new number and make sure our family/friends know about it. We also use a landline for many of our calls, so it's not a critical situation for us.

well I dropped the landline, so I do want, well need to try and keep the old number. I just hope this all goes well for all of us! Wink
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Nugrl wrote:
well I do want you all to know that Chris, the person I chatted with, was part of what I think it said, their top 10% of customer reps. not necessarily a supervisor, I dont' think.

I think it's been pretty well decided that the top 10% just happens to be the person in the next cubicle.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject:

nailgunner wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
well I do want you all to know that Chris, the person I chatted with, was part of what I think it said, their top 10% of customer reps. not necessarily a supervisor, I dont' think.

I think it's been pretty well decided that the top 10% just happens to be the person in the next cubicle.

so sad, but probably true.... Sad
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Yes they make him/her sit on a few phone books so they can transfer you to someone "higher up" Smile
Nugrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:
Yes they make him/her sit on a few phone books so they can transfer you to someone "higher up" Smile

You guys here have a great sense of humor! Laughing Laughing Laughing I can really appreciate that!!! Wink
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject:

Nugrl wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:

You guys here have a great sense of humor! Laughing Laughing Laughing I can really appreciate that!!! Wink

With everything going on in my life right now with all the pain I am constantly in with no medical coverage and not knowing if I am going to have a place to live soon, if I didnt have my sense of humor I would have nothing left....
Nugrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:

With everything going on in my life right now with all the pain I am constantly in with no medical coverage and not knowing if I am going to have a place to live soon, if I didnt have my sense of humor I would have nothing left....

I hear ya. You have to have a good sense of humor to make it thru life now a days..... Wink
tsmith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject:

I had no idea Joe. My wife is the one in constant pain (Medicare helps just so far - better than nothing), and we're trying to keep our home. I have no insurance, so Ibuprofen and Advil PM are my friends.

But I digress.

No joy down here for 4th Gen. RS and BB have plenty of the 3rd Gen still on the shelves. Looks like I'll just renew my wife's after all gang.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
I had no idea Joe. My wife is the one in constant pain (Medicare helps just so far - better than nothing), and we're trying to keep our home. I have no insurance, so Ibuprofen and Advil PM are my friends.

But I digress.

No joy down here for 4th Gen. RS and BB have plenty of the 3rd Gen still on the shelves. Looks like I'll just renew my wife's after all gang.

Thank you. I have tried everything from Aspirin, Tylenol, Advil, Alieve, heat, ice, nada no relief. I have had a bad back for a long time now but this year has been unreal. Brutal stabbing and shooting pains down the back of both legs and hips which go away when I sit or lay down and now my right leg goes numb when I stand for 5 min or more and not move. I thought it was Sciatica at first but from what I can tell I THINK I have Spinal Stenosis and only surgery MAY help. But alas that is not in the cards right now. This has been going on since the begining of Aug. But hey what can you do right? When life gives you lemons?? You just throw them at people Smile

MAYBE you can order a Gen 4 directly from MJ?? Get a "good tech" to talk to or better yet email "Dan" and specify you want ONLY a Gen 4 to replace yours and at the same time double check the transfer of time and number procedure.

Sorry to hear about whats going on there with you and you wife as well, I sure can relate. All I can say is keep your faith in God strong, pray ( for others, I never pray for myself as it seems selfish) and hope in the end it will all work out. I will say prayer for you and yours....
Nugrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:

But I digress.

hey now, wait a minute,..... we were counting on your for the tranquilizers!!! Shocked I have my own Ibuprofen and eat it by the handfuls. I too have problems... Crying or Very sad my neck is screwed up and my back isn't so great either, but I too will digress.

and back to the 4th Gen, I was counting on you to get this all figured out, so when its time for me to do it in a few weeks, I would know exactly what to do.... Wink
tsmith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Two back surgeries and bad knees are my little pains. Hey nugrl, I've still got some tranquilizers left. Sounds like we're all in great shape.

Thanks Joe. Right back at ya.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
Two back surgeries and bad knees are my little pains. Hey nugrl, I've still got some tranquilizers left. Sounds like we're all in great shape.

Thanks Joe. Right back at ya.

oh ya, I forgot about the knee pain. I had knee surgery too.... yep, we're all doing mighty fine! hang on to those tranquilizers, YOU may need them next Wednesday! Shocked
tsmith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject:

Very Happy True enough Nugrl.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
Very Happy True enough Nugrl.

The time is drawing near..... are you getting scared? Shocked I am dieing to know how this all works out for you. did you find a 4th gen mj?
tsmith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject:

No, not yet. My wife's been thinking of just letting it go and using the landline for herself anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: