magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3 Used magicJacks For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macman4hire
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: 3 Used magicJacks For Sale Reply with quote

I am selling 3 used magicJacks that will all need to be renewed. The price for all 3 magicJacks including shipping is $50.00. Shipping insurance is available upon request for the actual additional cost. I will except PayPal for payment and ship via Priority Mail.

I will send you the account login credentials or change the magicJack account registration information upon request.
laserjobs
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a magicJack recycling program but I can only pay for shipping. Let me know if you are willing to donate them.
alonchu
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this include any time on the contract?
Does this include international shipping (ISRAEL)?

Thanks,
macman4hire
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All 3 of the magicJacks service terms have expired within the last month. I will ship to Israel after receiving payment. You will pay for the actual shipping cost and insurance.

So you would pay the $50.00 plus the actual international shipping cost to Israel with mandatory insurance coverage.
vnecaxa
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="laserjobs"]I have a magicJack recycling program but I can only pay for shipping. Let me know if you are willing to donate them.[/quote]

i have 5 returns from customer. I believe their contract expired months ago. how much do you pay for them?
laserjobs
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vnecaxa wrote:
laserjobs wrote:
I have a magicJack recycling program but I can only pay for shipping. Let me know if you are willing to donate them.

i have 5 returns from customer. I believe their contract expired months ago. how much do you pay for them?

Can you throw them in a Priority Mail envelope, it should only cost $5 to ship. I can paypal you to cover the shipping and some handling costs. Please PM me if you are interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: