magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5 Year Renewal Code Never Arrived

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fanio-CG
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: 5 Year Renewal Code Never Arrived Reply with quote

Hi MJ Tech Support!

On Jan 19, 2012. I bought the 5 year planitum package. And since that day i havent recieved my code, ive talk to live chat support, and no one has helped me in anything, what pissed me more off isnt that i dont have my 5 year code, its that you MJ Comp, charged me the same exact sec that i click in Confirmed my Billing Information. So i hope i can get someone capable of helping me or to help get the email of one of the top guys from MJ so i can contact them directly.

Thanks for your time!!!
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

Which part of "unofficial" don't you understand? Contact MJ customer service on their web site. You will enjoy it. Rolling Eyes
conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cell14 wrote:
Quote:

Which part of "unofficial" don't you understand? Contact MJ customer service on their web site. You will enjoy it. Rolling Eyes

This is a job for one of the top 10 CS'er as rated by their fellow quik-mart employees !!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
udsting
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A confirmation email will be sent to you immediately or within 24 hours from the date of purchase, might check your spam folder for it too.
Paul777

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you login to my.magicjack.com and see what your expiry date is ? Likley they have added the 5 years there. Not sure what code you are expecting ?
flink
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you sign up for the five year platinum plan, they are supposed to send along a code that you can redeem in the View-Renew-Add section.

I had forgotten all about mine until reading this thread. I chatted with support and they gave me the redemption code. My renewal date is now in 2018.
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: 5 Year Renewal Code Never Arrived Reply with quote

Fanio-CG wrote:
Hi MJ Tech Support!

On Jan 19, 2012. I bought the 5 year planitum package. And since that day i havent recieved my code, ive talk to live chat support, and no one has helped me in anything, what pissed me more off isnt that i dont have my 5 year code, its that you MJ Comp, charged me the same exact sec that i click in Confirmed my Billing Information. So i hope i can get someone capable of helping me or to help get the email of one of the top guys from MJ so i can contact them directly.

Thanks for your time!!!
Another Bitch. 5 year plan with MJ is like hoping to score with a . star when you make minimum wage.
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: 5 Year Renewal Code Never Arrived Reply with quote

[quote="sabresfan"]
Fanio-CG wrote:
Hi MJ Tech Support!

Thanks for your time!!!
Another Bitch. 5 year plan with MJ is like hoping to score with an adult film star when you make minimum wage. Block ornp p first. Damn filters.
Fanio-CG
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cell14 wrote:
Quote:

Wops, my bad.

To Flink: Already checked everything and no email arrived.

To Paul777: My subscription expired in Janaury.

To udsting: Its been like 3 month already and nothing.

Anyone can help me with a email or a way i can contacted one of the best Customer Services Agent.

Because i-ve talk to like 10 different Live Chat Agent and they are useless. I have my receipt print out that i paid, and i have the order number.
kedwards
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried the Billing Department phone number listed in this thread?
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/what-is-the-phone-number-for-magicjack-billing-t12003.html
BILLY_KIDD
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kedwards"]Have you tried the Billing Department phone number listed in this thread?
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/what-is-the-phone-number-for-magicjack-billing-t12003.html[/quote]

I tried to sign up for a 5 year plan when they had the special going on before the price increase. Nothing worked... First, you can't process more than 1 transaction per 24 hour period. You won't know that the 2nd transaction didn't go through, you just don't see the extension of your plan. Then, in order to research the problem, they will put your account UNDER REVIEW. My account has been UNDER REVIEW for months.

So, here's what I did ... I bought a couple magicjacks for $29.00 when they went on sale. When my current MJ expires, I simply won't renew it. I'll just use one of the new ones. I'll use the old jack with GVAPPS.

This approach is actually MUCH SAFER than the 5 year plan. There have been numerous reports of MJ cancelling contracts because users exceed the vaguely worded terms and conditions. This way, if I get cancelled, I am only out the # of months remaining on my 1-year jack.
Fanio-CG
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BILLY_KIDD wrote:
kedwards wrote:
Have you tried the Billing Department phone number listed in this thread?
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/what-is-the-phone-number-for-magicjack-billing-t12003.html

I tried to sign up for a 5 year plan when they had the special going on before the price increase. Nothing worked... First, you can't process more than 1 transaction per 24 hour period. You won't know that the 2nd transaction didn't go through, you just don't see the extension of your plan. Then, in order to research the problem, they will put your account UNDER REVIEW. My account has been UNDER REVIEW for months.

So, here's what I did ... I bought a couple magicjacks for $29.00 when they went on sale. When my current MJ expires, I simply won't renew it. I'll just use one of the new ones. I'll use the old jack with GVAPPS.

This approach is actually MUCH SAFER than the 5 year plan. There have been numerous reports of MJ cancelling contracts because users exceed the vaguely worded terms and conditions. This way, if I get cancelled, I am only out the # of months remaining on my 1-year jack.

Yea same exact BS, they have been telling me that my account its been in under review, and has been for 3 month, but the nice part is that they already charged me 80 dollars for the 5 year plan. lol

Anyways anyone knows a TOP Cs Agent Email??? Like Dan and the other one forgot his name. I email those two guys but i dont think they work anymore for MJ.
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea Find Dan's boat and you can take the 80 bucks out of his ole lady ...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

But I'd ask for change ... Wink
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanio-CG wrote:
Like Dan and the other one forgot his name. I email those two guys but i dont think they work anymore for MJ.

"Dan" is the founder and probably the largest stockholder of the company. So if he isn't with the company anymore, that's some pretty important breaking news you have there. Shocked
Fanio-CG
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nailgunner wrote:
Fanio-CG wrote:
Like Dan and the other one forgot his name. I email those two guys but i dont think they work anymore for MJ.

"Dan" is the founder and probably the largest stockholder of the company. So if he isn't with the company anymore, that's some pretty important breaking news you have there. Shocked

LoL, im not saying that he doesnt work there anymore, what i meant is, that i email him and got no respond, soo my conclusion was he doesnt work there anymore lol.

But maybe he changed it, can someone send me his email via Private Message or in a Post in this Thread. ill be very thankful.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanio-CG wrote:

LoL, im not saying that he doesnt work there anymore, what i meant is, that i email him and got no respond, soo my conclusion was he doesnt work there anymore lol.

But maybe he changed it, can someone send me his email via Private Message or in a Post in this Thread. ill be very thankful.

You're not saying that he doesn't work there anymore, just that you concluded that he doesn't work there anymore. Got it. How could I have gotten that mixed up?

There are multiple ways of contacting MJ, as posted here, all of which have had extremely limited success, except customer service chat, and even that is debatable:

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/how-to-contact-magicjack-t10336.html

Getting a personal response from any email that you get for Dan is about as likely as winning the MegaMillions lottery. He probably answers 1 out of every 176 million emails he gets. Even then it's safe to assume that some poor guy at customer service has the job of pretending to read them as he hits the delete button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: