Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
7-22-09 update Stroths tools no longer working for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huntergreenAR15
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: 7-22-09 update Stroths tools no longer working for me.

I was running the mjporxy on my machine with my PAP2 working great. I was unable to get my dd-wrt to run the proxy. It went down last night and I didn't have time to look at it. Now I can no longer get my SIP info after the update applied last night when I plugged in my dongle. I've tried changing the delay in the config file for the Stroths tools, but so far I haven't gotten anything to work. Has anyone else seen this?
j1sjeep
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Ditto... digging through a dump file now...
Matt9876
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Eeek they are at it again Exclamation
TOF
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject:

j1sjeep wrote:
Ditto... digging through a dump file now...

I just tried mine. First time it found no data. Second time it found it just as it existed in early July. Tried the update and it said I was running the latest "4/10/2009". So maybe try it more than once or even four times?

Very Happy
stroths
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject:

It still works, but it can be a pain figuring out the delay amount needed. I just posted an updated (beta) version of SIP Info. Check it out and see if you have any better luck. If not, you can still run the one from magicjackhacks website.
j1sjeep
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject:

I'll try the util again... the old way seems to get the pw ok. However, I'm not getting something on the MJMD5 setup so cant test right now.
TOF
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject:

stroths wrote:
It still works, but it can be a pain figuring out the delay amount needed. I just posted an updated (beta) version of SIP Info. Check it out and see if you have any better luck. If not, you can still run the one from magicjackhacks website.

Thanks for your effort but anyone with a little patience should be able to get the info. Some folks just seem to be in the "I want it now" mode.

Oh well...

And no I do not apologize for the above. I've read too many messages in this forum.

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: