Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Adresse Book and Dialing with Pauses and Waits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwleveke
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Adresse Book and Dialing with Pauses and Waits

Hi just got a Magic Jack and have come to find out that the software doesnt allow you to insert a pause or wait. I would really like to use this feature as I have to enter about 36 digits to call my bank. Also I would like to load my adresse book into the softphone but havent found a way to do this. Can anyone recomend a softphone program. I am currently using Windows XP. I like using the handset people can seem to hear me better but it isnt a must.
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Adresse Book and Dialing with Pauses and Waits

cwleveke wrote:
Hi just got a Magic Jack and have come to find out that the software doesnt allow you to insert a pause or wait. I would really like to use this feature as I have to enter about 36 digits to call my bank. Also I would like to load my adresse book into the softphone but havent found a way to do this. Can anyone recomend a softphone program. I am currently using Windows XP. I like using the handset people can seem to hear me better but it isnt a must.

Are you willing to subvert the TOS to use a different softphone/ATA?
cwleveke
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Yes

Yes, If your talking about not using the Magic Jack application. Im not sure what you mean by TOS. But yeah...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: