Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
All circuits are busy now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bneuman
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: All circuits are busy now

I've been getting this message for the past hour. Trying to call area code 716-240-XXXX. I've made successful calls to non magicjack numbers. I'm wondering if others are having this problem today? I just setup a t5700 for my daughter and plan on taking it to her this weekend.

EDIT: I just re-tried and got through after trying for over 90 minutes. How often does this happen?

bill
lonestarmagic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject:

Bill,

I just ran a search for the area code and prefix for the number you posted and this is the result:

Your Prefix Search Results
Searching for area code 716, prefix 240:

Not Found...

Using the same search engine, I ran some tests on several other phone exchanges (area codes & prefix) and all reported back that they were found.

So, not sure what the issue is with Boston area today.....I've never got the 'all circuits busy' recording with anyone that I've called.
mozerd
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: All circuits are busy now

bneuman wrote:
I've been getting this message for the past hour. Trying to call area code 716-240-XXXX.
EDIT: I just re-tried and got through after trying for over 90 minutes. How often does this happen?
I use 3 VoIP service providers and on occasion and I do get All circuits are busy on one of my providers -- not magicJack -- but I do expect that will happen on the YMAX network as the user saturation levels rise --- they will eventually need to add more load balancing servers to the network to fix that kind of problem. Each area code has different loads so it takes time to figure out the correct number of servers needed to service a specific area.
bneuman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject:

Thanks guys for your comments. I've been using MJ (3 of them) since Jan 08 and this is the first time I ever got this.

bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: