magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All Circuits are BZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
edufresn
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: All Circuits are BZ Reply with quote

Ever since this morning, my MJ doesn.t work. Every time I try to call my MJ it tells me : all circuits are bz to call back later. What do you guys think?
curiousgeorge
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! is MJ running out of bandwith? maybe they are selling more MJ's and the server's cant handle so many calls at once,do you mind posting your area code and more or less the time you tried calling with your MJ to see if others are having the same issues.I read a post on this forum about MJ running low on numbers and having to get some more for certain areas.This is the 1st time i ever heard this type of problem with MJ.
gooney

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: All Circuits are BZ Reply with quote

edufresn wrote:
Ever since this morning, my MJ doesn.t work. Every time I try to call my MJ it tells me : all circuits are bz to call back later. What do you guys think?

have you asked an MJ tech in thier chatroom?
dbarber
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this is your answer.
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r20143356-All-circuits-are-busy

Donn
curiousgeorge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice find dbarber. Razz
kumar
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousgeorge wrote:
nice find dbarber. Razz

Agree....
I'll just paste what it says Very Happy

Quote:
Had a problem occur after using Magic Jack a couple of days in which time it worked just fine. But all of the sudden when it was called you would get an "all circuits are busy" message. After talking with MJ tech chat a couple of times the issue was resolved. It turns out that MJ and my Yahoo Jukebox were incompatible so I removed Jukebox and it works fine again. It was very confusing as the problem did not manifest it self until I had opened up my Jukebox program a couple days after MJ installation. I hope this helps anyone with similar issues.

Very Interesting... but i don't use that stuff.....can you say VLC and Winamp :-p
Peace
Kumar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
VOLCAN12
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had this problem to, one of my friends said that he saw that on the their web page which is down now, and it's stating that this is happening because one of the major internet providers is experiencing outages, and that they'll update the customers when the issue is resolved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: