magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALL CITIES ARE UP? REALLY?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: ALL CITIES ARE UP? REALLY? Reply with quote

[align=center:220e54b5c9][/align:220e54b5c9]
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are now chatting with 'Glenn'

Glenn: Hello, how may I help you?

James: so I talked to you this morning. And was wondering about the area codes

James: i see on your site that all area codes are available now

James: where can I get a list of area codes

Glenn: it's not up yet

James: 815?

Glenn: we can't get on the site yet ourselves

James: cant you ask someone in the office?

Glenn: diferrent state

James: oh can you call somoene in the main office?

James: i mean I am trying to get some sales questions asked here but what good does it do if the sales person doesnt have the answers?

James: do you even work for MagicJack or are you with a third party?

Glenn: duh

James: duh?

James: ok thanks for your help I guess.
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of professional anything says "DUH" to a customer.
MagicHack
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: this is annoying... Reply with quote

So, I decided to try registering my new jack to get one of those fancy new New York numbers they say are coming soon, and see this:

Hmmm... Guess their definition of "All cities up" differs from mine.
MagicHack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: chat... Reply with quote

From my chat with Richie
Code:

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Richie'

Richie: Hello

MagicHack: I just saw that you have new cities available: http://www.magicjack.com/site/images/alert.jpg but when I try to register, I only see a limited number of states: http://quickimagehosting.com/Image/owxweyly how do I get a New York City area code?

MagicHack: Hello?

MagicHack: For quality assurance purposes, this chat is being recorded.

MagicHack: hello?

MagicHack: is today ignore the customer day or something?

MagicHack: I plugged in my new jack to get the new city you mention on your website...

Richie: New York is not available yet, will be next week, you can change your number on Dec.1st

MagicHack: so, if I cancel this registration, and do it again next week, I can get a new york area code?

MagicHack: I guess I was confused with "we have all our cities up"

MagicHack: can you give me a definition for "all"?

Richie: Yes, you should be able to

MagicHack: can you define "should"?

MagicHack: Yes, I will be able to? Or no, I will not be able to?

Richie: We are planning on releasing New York numbers next week. So yes you will be able to register it with a New York number

MagicHack: OK, thank you for your help.

MagicHack: For the benefit of the other MagicJack customers, I will upload this info to the forum: http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/post221.html
MagicHack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: How about... Reply with quote

Remember this ad that was in the softphone back in July?
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are now chatting with 'Richie'

Richie: Hello

wgnweb: richie how are you

wgnweb: long time

Richie: Good, how are you, yes long time

wgnweb: I noticed all the numbers are available except for LA

wgnweb: do my eyes deceive me?

Richie: Not all of them but many, still working on LA

wgnweb: it says all

wgnweb: i dont understand so I still cant get 815?

wgnweb: "GREAT NEWS! We have all of our cities up, except LA(coming soon) Hallelujah!"

Richie: Basically, all, maybe all today, have not checked the in a bit, the big boys decide when they are available

wgnweb: it sounds like the right foot doesnt know what the left foot is doing.

wgnweb: so basically nothing has changed and I still cant get 815 and like always it will be here "soon". Does that about cover it?
MagicHack

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone reading this thread, all numbers that Stewart listed should NOW BE AVAILABLE!!!
sc1enceoff1cer
Official Logo Maker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"GREAT NEWS! We have all of our cities up, except LA** (coming soon) Hallelujah!"

** Disclaimer: LA is used in place of Lower Albany, which would also include all of New York state. Thank you for your understanding. �2007 MagicJack
"COMING SOON", "AVAILABLE STARTING NEXT WEEK" and "SHOULD BE" are Registered Trademarks of YMAX Communications and MagicJack. Any unauthorized
use of these phrases shall constitute heresy, treason or worse. All violators will be prosecuted to the maximum penalty of the law within but not later than
the week following the realized breach of terminology or by December 1 of a year yet to be determined.
GET YOUR JACK!
AlaninKY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"GREAT NEWS! We have all of our cities up, except LA**

I laughed my ass off when I saw the above message on the magicJack site. roflrofl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot "Hallelujah!"

They sound like they were doubting themselves. Almost like they were on the verge of going out of business.
kingfisher1111
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no numbers for Alabama..
Very bad..
Thanks
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing for New Mexico, either. We have a measly 2 area codes for the entire state - 505 & 575, and can't even get one! I need 575. Nearest to here would be Arizona! I guess Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Truth or Consequences, Hatch and Las Cruces are not part of the "ALL CITIES" program.
zyovka
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap, not a one city has been listed from Wisconsin... I mean, hello, Milwaukee is million people place!!!
SpamBox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="sc1enceoff1cer"]"GREAT NEWS! We have all of our cities up, except LA** (coming soon) Hallelujah!"[quote]
So how I read this is "all of OUR cities up" - YMax isn't in every city or area code. Nowhere does it read all USA cities are up or all states or all area codes. The only reason why I see it's absolutely necessary to have a local number is for local people to call you. So why not just get a Grand Central local number - problem solved, and tell people you have two numbers, a local and nonlocal number. I used to give out about 3 or 4 different numbers (home, work, cell had 2 numbers local & nonlocal), now with GC - I just give out one number, and that's it! I love it!
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, it solves the incoming situation, but how about outgoing?

I got a number from GrandCentral - (575) for southern New Mexico where I live. But the closest MJ number I got that made any sense at all to me was (720) Denver (my kids live there). So I dial a local NM number through MJ, no....can't do that because their call recipient's callerID would show me as (720) - not (575), and the local barber shop might think it was a spam call and not even answer it. Maybe it works for pizza delivery? Ha!

The day I got my MJ, I called my sister in Baltimore. She didn't answer the phone because she didn't recognize the (720) Denver number. I had to re-call her on my cellphone to get her to pick up the phone.

What good is GrandCentral for local outgoing calls within the (575) area code? Should I write a letter to every business and person in the local area to MAYBE expect a (720) phone call someday from me, and for them to be sure to answer the phone?

As it stands, the best way to handle this is to use GC's Click2Call function, but that's a hassle, for sure when you're in a hurry, and you can only call people who are already in your address book.

If MJ and/or YMAX are licensed in all 50 states, then where are the 2 area codes for NM? Are you saying that if they are licensed in some states they can't get any area codes or numbers? (575) is just going into full use this Spring in NM, officially, but new subscribers to typical POTS landlines and cellphones are getting the (505) and (575) area codes right now.

All I can do is hope for the best, I reckon, that MJ will someday get the NM area codes and numbers assigned to it.
trodecke
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:

Have you tried the spoofer that's listed elsewhere? I use it and so far it works great. When I make a call from my home phone (a regular phone, not the MJ soft phone), caller ID shows my GC 405 area code. Granted it would be nice if I didn't have to have a workaround like the spoofer but right now I'm not complaining.
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, haven't tried the spoofer yet, but will. Main question still is: Why, being licensed in 50 states, cannot provide an area code in southern NM? And Wisconsin, and W.Virginia, for examples.
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trodecke wrote:
zeico wrote:

Have you tried the spoofer that's listed elsewhere? I use it and so far it works great. When I make a call from my home phone (a regular phone, not the MJ soft phone), caller ID shows my GC 405 area code. Granted it would be nice if I didn't have to have a workaround like the spoofer but right now I'm not complaining.

Hey, yeah, I went to that topic, and believe me.....I'm no computer hack! This is way beyond my knowledge or expertise. There were so many add-ons, modifications, etc. to the original first 4 or 5 posts that I finally gave up. I wish they had summarized it on the last page! Ha! Of course, how would one know it is the final page?

I'm just hoping there is a simpler way, but I guess not. Thanks, though. If you hear of anything, let me know, please.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:

Hey, yeah, I went to that topic, and believe me.....I'm no computer hack! This is way beyond my knowledge or expertise. There were so many add-ons, modifications, etc. to the original first 4 or 5 posts that I finally gave up. I wish they had summarized it on the last page! Ha! Of course, how would one know it is the final page?

I'm just hoping there is a simpler way, but I guess not. Thanks, though. If you hear of anything, let me know, please.

The spoofer is pretty straightforward.
Simply edit your HOST file (can use notepad, just be sure when you save, you save it without an extension, notepad will want to save as a .txt file) with your proxy (most likely the nashville one)
Enter in what ever number you want in the Spoofed CallerID box.
You're supposed to enter your actual MJ number in the MJ box, but I just fill both with my GC #
In the MJ Proxy, type in your MJ Proxy (again probably the nashville one)
Apply changes.

Pretty much copy what's in the boxes but in the upper part change to suit your needs.
The hardest part is changing the HOST file and that's not that hard.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
The day I got my MJ, I called my sister in Baltimore. She didn't answer the phone because she didn't recognize the (720) Denver number. I had to re-call her on my cellphone to get her to pick up the phone.

What's funny is the 720 area code Denver/Aurora has only been around for a few years. I remember when it first came out, confused the heck out of people! So many people were mad because now they have to dial 10 digits instead of just 7!
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, both my son and daughter have (720) numbers now, for sure - and it's probably the same in New Mexico. They started assigning the (575) here about 4 months ago, I reckon.

Back to the spoofing, however. I have no idea how to do this. The HOSTS file I found has no extension, and opening it gives sample instructions on what to put in "the" file. Do I save it elsewhere? (Can't have 2 hosts files in the same directory with no extension.)
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I downloaded and installed perl. What now? I have no idea how to use it. Do I need a crash course in perl? (I warned you about my ignorance!) Ha!
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
OK. I downloaded and installed perl. What now? I have no idea how to use it. Do I need a crash course in perl? (I warned you about my ignorance!) Ha!

No don't need the perl. Just download the spoofer MagicHack put together (much more user friendly)
Download the CallerID Spoofer Here.

Now I understand why you thought you had to be a computer guru

MagicHack's original post (slightly edited for updates & size):
MagicHack wrote:

To use:
  1. Edit your hosts file, and add the line:
    Code:
    127.0.0.1   proxy1.nashville.talk4free.com

2. download and run the v1.1 Spoofing Proxy
  3. when you first run the proxy, you will see a screen like:

Change the values to reflect your real MJ number, and the number you want to send as your caller ID.
  4. click apply (this will keep the proxy running from the system tray)
  5. start your MJ
  6. use your MagicJack as usual

Notes:
  • This was written in C#, and therefor needs .NET to run.
    SpamBox wrote:
    Which mostly you have already installed

• this proxy MUST be running the entire time the MJ is running!

Credit for this find goes to Stewart, the magicJack God.

To uninstall, remove the line from your hosts file, and restart your MagicJack.

Last edited by SpamBox on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course this doesn't help when you can't make outbound calls like tonight anyway! Crying or Very sad
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, thanks! I downloaded and opened the spoofer. What's next? I still have a question about that HOSTS file, unfortunately.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
OK, thanks! I downloaded and opened the spoofer. What's next? I still have a question about that HOSTS file, unfortunately.

Do you know where to find it on your system?
Are you running XP?
If so, go to
Code:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

There sure be a file in that folder named hosts (with no extension)
Open with notepad (either right-click "Open with" or open notepad first and go to file, open...)
Follow instructions above, and be sure to just "Save" and not "Save as"
If you get an error when saving that means your hosts file is probably "read-only" in which case right-click on the hosts file, go to properties, on uncheck "read-only"
Recommend after you save to go back right-click and re-check "read-only"
If you don't have a hosts file at all, just create a file named hosts in that folder, and again be sure it doesn't have any kind of extension (notepad will want to give it a .txt extension)
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't leave me now, Spambox! You've been a great help so far, and I think we're close. I have the spoof in the taskbar and the script ready to be pasted, but don't know where it goes. HOSTS file? Overwrite the file already in Sys32/Drivers/etc? Or just add more text to it? Pretty please? Now that the spoof is in the taskbar, how can I open it to change it?
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's it. You made it simple for my simple mind. I added the Nashville script to the Hosts file and saved it. Is that it? I did as you recommended and put my GC number as my MJ number. Can you use any name you wish for the callerID name that people see - like a nickname, for example? And the box that shows "Block CallerID". Is that for incoming calls?

My thank you's will come after your next and last post on this topic that had me so damned confused. But, in the meantime.....THANKS!

Last edited by zeico on Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
OK, figured out how to change the spoof info in the taskbar, but the Hosts file is drivin' me nuts! There already is a Hosts file there, and opening it with Notepad presents instructions on how to use the Hosts file. Should I delete all the contents, add the new script, save as Hosts.txt and then delete the file extension?

Just add the line posted above (copy/paste) it, and save. As far as whether or not to save as a .txt file first then take off the .txt - that's up too you but that's just doing an extra step.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All a HOSTS file is, is a text file without the extension (well it's more than that but that's when it gets complicated and you don't need to know all that to get the spoofer running)

doesn't matter where you added in the line or if you want to delete everything else that's in there. Most people don't even use their hosts file anymore, it's a throwback from earlier operating systems and slower network connections. So add the line at the beginning, at the end, in the middle - it doesn't care as long as it's on it's own line by it's self.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
Back to the spoofing, however. I have no idea how to do this. The HOSTS file I found has no extension, and opening it gives sample instructions on what to put in "the" file. Do I save it elsewhere? (Can't have 2 hosts files in the same directory with no extension.)

Leave the instructions in or take them out - it doesn't matter. what matters is that the proxy line is entered and you save without an extension.
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow got ahead of you on my last post (before your last).
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
That's it. You made it simple for my simple mind. I added the Nashville script to the Hosts file and saved it. Is that it? I did as you recommended and put my GC number as my MJ number. Can you use any name you wish for the callerID name that people see - like a nickname, for example? And the box that shows "Block CallerID". Is that for incoming calls?

My thank you's will come after your next and last post on this topic that had me so damned confused. But, in the meantime.....THANKS!
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:

The CallerID name is only for other MJ users, so for me it's useless. I just fill all of boxes with my GC number.
I forget what the Block CallerID is for but assume it's to block sending out your spoofed callerid #.

So everything clear as mud? Awesome! Laughing

Sometimes if you get the error#3, you just have to go through the MJ menu, to advanced users, to restart MJ. Or what I do is just starting typing in a phone number into the softphone itself - the message will change to "trying proxy regis..." anf then it'll connect. Remember to click "apply changes" in the spoofer which will minimize it to you system tray. Spoofer has to be running at all times or else MJ won't be able to connect (unless you removed that line from the hosts file)
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been quite a thrill ride for me! MJ started working today as it should, with a few unexpected occurences, however.

First, I did have to add the spoofer to my Startup directory. Otherwise, it would not load up when I rebooted. Anyway, that's fixed now, and it seems to be working just fine.

On the other hand, a peculiar thing happened. I have GrandCentral set to ring both (720-MJ) AND (505-Cell) at the same time for all incoming calls. So now, using the spoofing and dialing an outgoing number from my (720) MJ phone, GC rings not only the recipients's phone - but my (505) cellphone as well! I wonder if there is a solution for this?

Spambox, you have been extremely helpful and courteous in attempting to teach me, personally, how to set up the spoofing - and several other things regarding other topics, and I want you to know that Dan should hire you. No question about it. I appreciate your taking the time to lead this old fool through the steps needed to get this operational. Kudus to you!!! Laughing
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
Spambox, you have been extremely helpful and courteous in attempting to teach me, personally, how to set up the spoofing - and several other things regarding other topics, and I want you to know that Dan should hire you. No question about it. I appreciate your taking the time to lead this old fool through the steps needed to get this operational. Kudus to you!!! Laughing

No problem, used to do Computer Help Desk Support back in the day - you brought back some memories (though not always good ones! Laughing )
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
On the other hand, a peculiar thing happened. I have GrandCentral set to ring both (720-MJ) AND (505-Cell) at the same time for all incoming calls. So now, using the spoofing and dialing an outgoing number from my (720) MJ phone, GC rings not only the recipients's phone - but my (505) cellphone as well! I wonder if there is a solution for this?

That is wierd. i have a similar setup and have no problems with it.
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right. It doesn't make sense, and must have been something else that caused it coincidentally. I didn't check to see if someone had happened to call me at the same time.

Anyway, thanks again, my friend!
msiam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpamBox. I got as far as opening the host with notepad and I copied and pasted the proxy info , But when I try to save it
I get an error "Cannot create the C:\\WINDOWS\System32\etc\\hosts file "Make sure that the path and file names are correct"
I may be in a different pond than you guys are, being in Vista, but this is what happens, is it me or is it Vista?? After I click "ok" it takes me to a "save as " screen to File Name "hosts" save as "Text Document(*txt) .....Hmmm.. Any ideas??
SpamBox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msiam wrote:
SpamBox. I got as far as opening the host with notepad and I copied and pasted the proxy info , But when I try to save it
I get an error "Cannot create the C:\\WINDOWS\System32\etc\\hosts file "Make sure that the path and file names are correct"
I may be in a different pond than you guys are, being in Vista, but this is what happens, is it me or is it Vista?? After I click "ok" it takes me to a "save as " screen to File Name "hosts" save as "Text Document(*txt) .....Hmmm.. Any ideas??

Did you right-click the host file to ensure the read-only box was UNchecked.
WildmanMW
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey SpamBox, I read through the original thread about the spoofing and became overwhelmed (I'm not terribly computer savvy) and thought I wouldn't be able to set it up. I stumbled across this post and I actually felt hope. Before I finished reading through this thread, I attempted to edit the host file several times but couldn't. I continued to read through this thread and, funny enough, msiam is having the exact same problem as I am. We both have vista and I can attest that "read only" is not checked. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? I REALLY would be so appreciative if you could help me on this.
msiam

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.. WildmanMW and I are having the same problem. The read only is not checked
and the damned thing just wont save
freakapotamus
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msiam wrote:

Here's one. Try this: where it says "file type", change from .txt to "all files (*)". That may help.

Otherwise, you need to give your account full administrative rights... or in the case of Vista, use the Run As command to effect this change. Vista UAC does not permit changes to the HOSTS file by normal users, but does allow administrators to change the file. Since changing your HOSTS file is a global change, it need only be done once. Your Administrator account may be hidden in Vista as well (some builds do it by default), so keep this in mind.

XP seems positively simple compared to Vista.

MCSE since 1998, breaking things (and occasionally fixing them) since birth.
steinburgs
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are having trouble saving the Hosts file, it is likely that it is read only or a security setting in Vista. To change the security for the file, right click, go to properties. Click the security tab. Click your user file. Change all the settings to allow and then click apply. Bingo!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: