Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
American Idol with MJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gooney
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: American Idol with MJ

I cant vote for an american idol contestant with MJ... Here is the number (1 866 436 5710) can any of you get through with MJ?
HolmanGT
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject:

With MJ it rings for a bit then goes busy then silence. With my cell phone I just get a busy signal.
gooney
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject:

HolmanGT wrote:
With MJ it rings for a bit then goes busy then silence. With my cell phone I just get a busy signal.

Forgot to tell you, I have no problem with my cell phone, Problem is with MJ and you only can vote when the show ends and they only have a 2 hour voting period, after that its a busy signal... Anyone watch American Idol? or am the only one who watches it with my wife and kids lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: