magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Android app and device contacts list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillH
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Android app and device contacts list Reply with quote

I am using the Android app on a Samsung Galaxy phone. I am unable to make calls with Magicjack using my contacts list. With the Magicjack app active the phone will always go to cellular for the call. There are settings that will allow me to configure the phone for when the Internet should be used for calls, but these settings will not direct a call made using the contacts list to the Magicjack app. Do I have to enter info for a SIP account in order use the contacts list, and if so what info would I have to enter? I should mention that I can use the dial pad to make Magicjack calls without a problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: