Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any one have settings for Telco ATA-211SR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fmaresca
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Any one have settings for Telco ATA-211SR

So I dusted off my old Sunrocket Telco ATA-211SR and have all Magic Jacksettings needed, but I am not sure how I should be entering them into the ATA-211 under the SIP setting and Port Forwarding sections (or other sections under its VoIP Gateway Web Configuration Pages).

This unit supports two lines and has entries for things like NAT Settings and STUN Server Settings and T.38 fax support. (which I am not sure how they should be completed).

I have ports 5060 and 5070 open on it.

I am unsure what should be checked or entered where.

A "how-to"would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
msiam
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject:

Did you really do a search before adding a new Subject?? Search is your friend.. I came up with the answer to your question as soon as I entered it.. Try it.. Spend a couple of seconds reading and it will probably appear right in from of your nose.. Shocked You may have had a problem because it is AC 211 SR and not ata 211 Sr you are looking for.. again look for what is on your ata's label..
fmaresca
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject:

Sorry, I still can't find it. How about a link to the forum that describes the settings - even after putting in what the make and model you indicated?

Thanks,

Frank
msiam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject:

ATA Device Try this.. Keep in mind that the SRocket devices were basically the same set ups.. Dont change anything but what is on the page.. exception .. disable provisioning..
fmaresca
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Okay, I will take a look. Thanks. I was led to believe that under the LAN settings (port forwarding sub menu) I have to ensure that both 5060 and 5070 are open and for the proxies use the closest one to where you live (and use the I.P. address).

Also the SIP menu has things broken out differently, as it requests the outgoing proxy port as separate item. It requests primary and secondary settings and the like.

Basically I can't get it to register the phone number under talk4free.com so calls can't be made or received.

Hopefully someone with this device has a more specific how-to that can be provided to me via PM.

In any event, I will report back to see if I have any success with your suggestion. Thanks.

Last edited by fmaresca on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
msiam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject:

Please post the settings you are trying (disquising your personal info, of course]
fmaresca
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject:

Here are the screen shots in a Word doc.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndymywd3myr
fmaresca
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject:

Got it to work with a little help from my new friends on this forum Laughing Thank you!!!

Should anyone have this unit and need assistance in its set-up please PM me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: