Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Official BEEPING troubleshooting thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chile.man
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject:

After the newest update.......

15minute call, 20 minute call, 29 minute call, no beeps, perfect audio both ends........

MJ once again a Hero.

A believer again. Thanks forum, for the good input to get this fixed.

Hope everybody else has success.
newtoncd
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject:

newtoncd wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
I ran the upgrade from their customer support site instead and after 3 calls, no beeps.
I hope and pray they finally fixed it..
If so then I guess all the bitching and moaning paid off. MAYBE after all the emails we sent SOMEONE noticed "HEY we may have a problem!!"
GOOD WORK GUYS!! This forum rocks...

Agreed, Joe ... my wife just made a couple of calls and no beeps. Keep in mind, we have been having this problem since late January.

The only reason I purchased the PAP2T-NA was because of the beeps and magicjack's avoidance of the topic. Anyone want to purchase an ATA cheap ..Smile

Thanks guys for staying on magicjack!!

Disregard .... the wife just called and during a 15 minute conversation, it beeped 3 times .... MUCH better, but they are still there.
washpci
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Beeps!

I also had contacted Richard on the 18th with my symptoms. He replied back on morning of 19th with the link to the update.

I did as instructed and can report that before the 19th update, I was getting an average of 2 - 8 per minute. After the update, I made a 40 minute call and experienced four beeps (4-4-1-1). While this is a great improvement, they still need to do some fine tuning to make it solid.

I emailed back to Richard (on the 19th) advising. So far no response.

Wayne
jcc2z
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Yep it seems to be fixed for me also

I did the latest update (yesterday) and I have used the phone all night last night and today, no beeps.

Plus the audio seems a lot clearer.

Kudos to who ever fixed it... hopefully this will be the last time we have a problem.
supergirl75248
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Beeping on my calls too ...

I am really pleased to see all the great information that has been posted here. I have been using MJ for about 3 months and only recently started to have this beeping issue that my callers hear. I am going to do the latest download and will test again. I will update this site with my results in the next couple days or sooner if it happens on my first call.

Thanks
tomahawk1
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject:

i just had a 15 min conversation and heard the beep once.
chessgames56
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Beeps

Udated today, still beeping a bit, but only on some calls. I have 2 magic jacks, and the second one I bought seems to work better. Unfortunately, my main number is on the first one.
chessgames56
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Alterante Phone

I have an alternate phone service with Voip.com. I currently use my old Sunrocket ATA for this service, and at a cost of 14.95 per month (with taxes included). Though I use my magicjack for my main number, I do not trust it enough yet to let my other service go. While the beeps are annoying (more annoying is the caller interrupting to tell me: "it just beeped again!"), the choppiness I previously experienced made the service unusable. Since MJ fixed that, there is no reason to think that they wont fix the beeping as well. So hang in there. I wondering too, if plugging the MJ into the house wiring feeding several lines contributes to the problem.
vnecaxa
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject:

I used to have the same beeping problem, but I muted the volume on my laptop on the "volume control" menu and the beeping disappered. I unmuted the volumen and the beeping returned. I guess has something to do with my laptop configuration.
svguy
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Looks like the 6/19 upgrade WORKED!!

Two phone calls....one 73 minutes long and NO beeps!! Very Happy Thank you for posting the upgrade!!

Cheers!
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject:

Same here no beeps since late Friday afternoon.
What a pleasure to have a conversation now without someone saying "It beeped again" over and over..

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Magic Yak
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Beep not fixed for me

Just joined this forum to report that for me the beep issue is still alive and well after forcing an upgrade to the latest software today. As posted by others, it seems to depend on the voice -- I can't seem to generate a beep. On the other hand, if my wife is talking on the phone, the person on the other end will hear lots of beeps (and we can see the corresponding numbers (or "*") on the PC screen).

Hope this gets fixed soon!!!
hcdusty
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: How do I check my MJ version

Hi all,
I feel a bit dumb asking this, but how do I check My MJ's sofware version? I just D/L'd and updated my unit for the beeping fix, but my obsessive/compulsive disorder wants to make sure it took....

Many thanks
Dusty
Cali4236
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject:

After trying these steps and doing upgrade from MJ site, I was just on a 28 business phone call and the caller noticed 7 beeps.

[color=red]Please try this. Follow the steps below:

1 Please unplug your magicJack. Now go to "Start" in Windows and click on "run".
2 In there write regedit and press enter.
3 Now click on + sign next to HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE.
4 Click on + sign next to SYSTEM
5 Click on + sign next to CurrentControlSet
6 Click on + sign next to Enum
7 Now find folder called USB. Right click on that and click on "Permissions". In permissions click on the check mark called "Allow" to the right of "Full Control".
8 Click Ok.
9 Now click on + sign next to USB and then find the two folders called "Vid1307", right click on one at a time and select delete.
10 Now click on - Sign next to USB.
11 Right click on Folder called USBSTOR and allow permissions.
12 Now click on + sign next to USBSTOR.
13 Find the folders called "CdRom&Ven_YMAX&Prod_MagicJack&Rev" and "Disk&Ven_YMAX&Prod_MagicJack&Rev"
14 Right click on those one at a time and delete them.
15 Now exit Regedit and then plug your magicJack in.

Hope that helps.
[/color]
Cali4236
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject:

Just got a response from Arnold.....here it is.

Please click on the link below, download the zip file, unzip it, and then double click on the upgrade.exe file with your magicJack plugged in to run the upgrade. This should resolve the beeping problem you have been experiencing.

http://www.sjphone.org/brands/YMax/2009-6-19/d33e606d-ef92-44c1-bfd8-fc5aba7fd9ef/2009-6-19.zip

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Arnold

I am going to give it a try.
chugg
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject:

This is driving me nuts. I was going to use it for business and now I am down and losing money. I had to take the past few weeks off of work hoping for a fix. Magickjack level 2 support had me on the phone for 4 hours last night doing all kinds of junk even installing a program called DIVX converter on my computer that has taken over all of my media. Do you guys think we will get a fix that will actually work soon? Magickjack told me that they have a fix for the problem and obviously they dont.
chugg
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject:

[quote="Cali4236"]Just got a response from Arnold.....here it is.

Please click on the link below, download the zip file, unzip it, and then double click on the upgrade.exe file with your magicJack plugged in to run the upgrade. This should resolve the beeping problem you have been experiencing.

http://www.sjphone.org/brands/YMax/2009-6-19/d33e606d-ef92-44c1-bfd8-fc5aba7fd9ef/2009-6-19.zip

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Arnold

[b][color=red]I am going to give it a try.[/color][/b][/quote]

This fix did not work. I tried it and got the dialing.
Cali4236
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject:

I dowloaded file from the following link

and made 2 phone calls, no beeps were reported. So far, so good! Very Happy
daMJuser
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Still Beeps

As noted in my earlier posts I've jumped through the hoops to get the beep corrected. I have the latest updates and performed the requested tasks. The result is It Still Beeps! The trigger for me is definately the shape of the word, the frequency/note/tone and usually it happened while I talked louder as we might do when we are surprised. I'm thinking the extra volume of talking combined with the sound shape and note is causing some kind of distored wave form that is triggering the DTMF tone(s). Backing off the mic is definately a temporary fix, but really, they should be able to find a fix, since it seems older versions did not replicate this problem (well, it never did for me i guess). Good luck all!
Cali4236
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject:

You may want to try the following steps, then do the upgrade. This is what I did and like I mentioned earlier, the beeps went away, at least for today. Good luck! Who knows, I may be back here again tomorrow!

1 Please unplug your magicJack. Now go to "Start" in Windows and click on "run".
2 In there write regedit and press enter.
3 Now click on + sign next to HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE.
4 Click on + sign next to SYSTEM
5 Click on + sign next to CurrentControlSet
6 Click on + sign next to Enum
7 Now find folder called USB. Right click on that and click on "Permissions". In permissions click on the check mark called "Allow" to the right of "Full Control".
8 Click Ok.
9 Now click on + sign next to USB and then find the two folders called "Vid1307", right click on one at a time and select delete.
10 Now click on - Sign next to USB.
11 Right click on Folder called USBSTOR and allow permissions.
12 Now click on + sign next to USBSTOR.
13 Find the folders called "CdRom&Ven_YMAX&Prod_MagicJack&Rev" and "Disk&Ven_YMAX&Prod_MagicJack&Rev"
14 Right click on those one at a time and delete them.
15 Now exit Regedit and then plug your magicJack in.
brycsy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject:

I am unhappy to report that the beeps have returned, although certainly not as frequently as before the latest upgrade.

I guess they (MJ) still needs to do some fine-tuning.

Bryan
AlaninKY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject:

4 have 4 jacks on 4 different computers and not one of them beeps. However, when I received a call from one magicJack user this week, I heard the beeps from them and it's not good to hear at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chugg
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject:

I tried everything on this forum and 8 hours with different magicjack techs and the beeps are not as frequent but sill there. It may take 13 minutes to happen but once it happens its very frequent. This is crazy!
sailin
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Arnolds Beeping fix !

I ran Arnolds fix from page 10 or 11 and the freakin' beeps are now gone! Thank you Arnold! You are brilliant!

Sailin
NelsonDonnell
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: ANY UPDATE ON THE BEEPING FIX?

4 days ago I ran the download zip file that brycsy mentioned on page 8:

and afterward I've had no more beeping noises whatsoever. Even on 30 minute conversations, not one beeping noise at all. Laughing
chugg
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ANY UPDATE ON THE BEEPING FIX?

[quote="NelsonDonnell"]4 days ago I ran the download zip file that brycsy mentioned on page 8:

and afterward I've had no more beeping noises whatsoever. Even on 30 minute conversations, not one beeping noise at all. :lol:[/quote]

I ran the same fix and the beeps are only 1 or 2 per call than the previous 10-15 per call.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject:

Try dropping the volume on your mic in the volume/headset control section.
I did the update myself and it seemed to work until I tweaked the mic setting up a bit. Now I have it at 1/3 the way ( used to be 1/2) same with the speaker vol. I have not had one beep OTHER than hearing one or two on MY END. And this was only when the other party was female and she said something very loud into her phone. She did not hear the beep on her end and she was on a cell, not a MJ.

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
brycsy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Well, I already had my Volume/Headset Control on the MJ set to zero (speaker and headphone). Still heard a few beeps, but not as frequently as before (10-15 in a 30 minute conversation before). Also, since performing the update I have only heard the beep once (in six calls). My wife hears it more frequently. This is the most frustrating part -- The "WAF" (Wife Acceptance Factor). I'm more willing to put up with an occasional beep while they (MJ) gets its act together. My wife isn't so patient! But, she also seems to experience the problem much more than I do.

I wrote "Dan" again to let him know the problem had returned. "He" wrote back almost immediately telling me to try reducing the headset volume. We'll see what the next suggestion is!

Bryan
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Sorry the update didn't work for you as it did help many, including myself.
Most likely it's your wifes voice, of course you can't tell her that Smile
Maybe if she tries holding the mic portion of the phone a tad away from her mouth it might help.
I know I know we shouldnt have to do ANY of this crap since it was working just fine till that infamous update.

A dumb suggestion which I didn't get a chance to try since mine seems all ok now, in your tray on the lower right of your screen try to mute the sound when on the phone see if that helps. I seem to remember someone doing that on their laptop and they said it helped.

Joe Sica
brycsy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject:

My laptop does not have a built-in mic (at least, not that I'm aware of). But, based on your suggestion I did go into my Control Panel (Windows XP) and turn down the microphone level control all the way. The speaker volume on my laptop is always muted.

Thanks,

Bryan
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Hey worth a shot right???

Joe Sica
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject:

Might want to click on advanced and see if your mic setting has a boost on. Uncheck that too...

Joe Sica
brycsy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject:

[quote="bitstopjoe"]Might want to click on advanced and see if your mic setting has a boost on. Uncheck that too...

Yep, checked that while I was in there as well. It was "unchecked."
Llamaman
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:

Most likely it's your wifes voice, of course you can't tell her that Smile

+1. You might have something there. I experienced the beeping sound for the first time today when I called my wife at home from work. She said something in an excited voice and I heard a beep. Just one, though and I didn't tell her about it.

Tonight, I muted the sound on the MJ computer just to be safe.
luv2uallday
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject:

chugg wrote:
Cali4236 wrote:
Just got a response from Arnold.....here it is.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Arnold

I am going to give it a try.

This fix did not work. I tried it and got the dialing.

I have beeping too and tried this upgrade it killed my magic jack. i would get only "please insert your magic jack" message even though it was plugged in restarted no go plugged out and back in no go. plugged it into another computer worked and auto updated again now it works on origional computer still beeping but i cannot hear it but othe party can go figure
netdata
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Not making any promises but..

I am working on a fix.

Its tricky.

I have noticed some things.

I guarantee you it is a latency issue, too high of a ping rate between
you and the proxy.

The data gets garbled and what it "thinks" are dtmf tones is actually
bad voice data.

One solution? Filtering.

I am trying to write a program to completely block dtmf data in the stream.

Its difficult because it will require injection to do it.

I am very busy too. But I will try when I have a chance.
VoipDude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject:

I have experienced no beeping since the latest upgrade of 6-19-09.
svguy
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject:

VoipDude wrote:
I have experienced no beeping since the latest upgrade of 6-19-09.

Thankfully...THANKFULLY same for me. It seems like it has helped most people and if not fully eliminated the beeps reduced them.

Will keep an eye and report if anything changes. Good luck to those still beeping!! Confused
QuickShot
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: No beeping now even with a Panasonic cordless phone

I had about a 20 minute call with no beeps at either end yesterday (6/24). Maybe this is fixed!!
momo
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject:

I don't think the beeps were from the software/computer problems, or even the dongle.

I've been using my MJ SIP info with my WiFi phone and still heard the beeps.

so, with a dedicated phone, and no computer, software or dongle, if it were those, the WiFi phone shouldn't have it ... right?

I upgraded the software too, being I had to put the dongle into the ThinClient once again to have usage of the service, but noticed after the upgrade the entire system is working better than before, and the calls are better as well.

faster connections, cleaner calls, smoother working of the 'puter and software in general.

i'm posting here, now, and talking on the dongle'd magicjack / TC combo and all is very smooth and quiet, with no more glitches while surfing, so far anyway, so i may just keep it on the TC for now and get other SIP info from another company to use as my WiFi and Home service.
hikiate
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Solution to Beep

I am Arnold and was asked by Dan to address you and help out with your issue. Please try to restart your magicJack by going to "Menu" on your softphone or dialpad then " Advance Users" then " Restart". Also lower down the volume for both microphone and speakers to about 1/3 of max in there under “Menu” then “Volume/Headset Control”. Try to make some calls to see if that makes any changes. Thank you.
chugg
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject:

They sent me the below email from their tech support and it didnt do a damn thing. I am taking days off of work until this gets fixed. I wish they would fix this. Today it did it on my first call of the day in the 1st minute of the call!

Dear Michael,

Could you please click on the link below and run the upgrade while the magicjack is plugged in to the computer.

Please make sure the web browser, pop up's block this upgrade

http://upgrades.talk4free.com/upgrade/20090619000002/upgrade.exe

Please try this for a few days and let me know if the beeping sound has been fixed.

Sincerely,

Henok
magicjack support manager
hikiate
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Might want to click on advanced and see if your mic setting

Where exactly can I find this "mic setting"? TY
caryatid
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: the beep experience

The 'talk4free' upgrade has fixed the problem for me today...FINALLY! I was just about to get rid of this da-- MJ. The rep on the online MJ chat can only give the standard official MJ upgrade link. Here is part of their chat:
..Q: why would he not give the right upgrade fix?

..A: I apologize but thats because he did not figure out the real issue thats why he needs to try those steps, but do not worry it will not affect anything on your PC because those upgrades are for MJ only

..Q: is the talk4free upgrade yours or someone elses?

..A: Talk4free is from us but its not an Mj upgrade, the Mj upgrade that we have is http://upgrades.magicjack.com/upgrade/upgrade.exe

..A:talk4free is a registration site

..Q: so this one is not related to MJ company at all? http://upgrades.talk4free.com/upgrade/20090619000002/upgrade.exe

..A: Sorry but we do not have that upgrades as far as i know,

..Q: well, that's explains why there are so many complaints about trying to get help about this problem directly from MJ.
Rose: Unofficial Magic Jack forum is a website where people can post and ask for help. If you go to the beep beep problem forum, you will see the pages and pages of complaints.

..A: Is there anything else I may help you with today?

..Q: No that's it. You guys should at least refer people to the talk4 free link so you have less complaints.

..A: I will take note of that and be forwarded to the concern dept. thanks for the comments maam.
I just have it plugged into the computer and use a regular phone plugged into it.
chugg
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: the beep experience

[quote="caryatid"]The 'talk4free' upgrade has fixed the problem for me today...FINALLY! I was just about to get rid of this da-- MJ. The rep on the online MJ chat can only give the standard official MJ upgrade link. Here is part of their chat:
..Q: why would he not give the right upgrade fix?

..A: I apologize but thats because he did not figure out the real issue thats why he needs to try those steps, but do not worry it will not affect anything on your PC because those upgrades are for MJ only

..Q: is the talk4free upgrade yours or someone elses?

..A: Talk4free is from us but its not an Mj upgrade, the Mj upgrade that we have is http://upgrades.magicjack.com/upgrade/upgrade.exe

..A:talk4free is a registration site

..Q: so this one is not related to MJ company at all? http://upgrades.talk4free.com/upgrade/20090619000002/upgrade.exe

..A: Sorry but we do not have that upgrades as far as i know,

..Q: well, that's explains why there are so many complaints about trying to get help about this problem directly from MJ.
Rose: Unofficial Magic Jack forum is a website where people can post and ask for help. If you go to the beep beep problem forum, you will see the pages and pages of complaints.

..A: Is there anything else I may help you with today?

..Q: No that's it. You guys should at least refer people to the talk4 free link so you have less complaints.

..A: I will take note of that and be forwarded to the concern dept. thanks for the comments maam.
I just have it plugged into the computer and use a regular phone plugged into it.[/quote]

This fix did not work for me. I still have the beeps. In fact they are more frequent now. I cant even use the phone.
hikiate
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: More from MJ

Right click on "my computer" then select "Properties".
Click the "Advanced Tab"
You will see a something called "Performance" click on the "Settings" button there.
Now click the "Advanced" Tab in there as well.
Now you will see something called "Processor Scheduling". There check the round button called "Background Services"
Now click "Apply" and then "OK"
Click "OK" again.
Now restart your magicJack and try a couple of calls to see if the quality improves.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject:

That is just a scripted answer they give Hikiate. It does NOTHING to help the beeping problem. I know we are up to 13 pages now on this topic but read back from page one and you will see that was suggested and doesnt work. Plus lots of good info on this topic.
It seems the update from June 19th fixed it for MANY, including myself.

Joe Sica
randy1149
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject:

This http://upgrades.talk4free.com/upgrade/20090619000002/upgrade.exe worked for me.
Flygirl5371
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject:

I just downloaded the "talk4free" upgrade randy1149 posted and so far no beeps. I sure hope this solved the problem, thank you!
synchron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject:

Well I can't tell if this has improved with no more beeping but I can say this new 6/19 version has effected the magic jack dialer. It seems to randomly miss some beep tones when dialing from the phone directly for me. I tried both phone extensions. Calls go through only by typing the number into the softphone, which forces you to always use the softphone (I normally run it as a service as I hate the softphone).

Anyone else experiencing this? Synchron Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: