magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone hear of this MJ like ( BUT ATA) device?????

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Anyone hear of this MJ like ( BUT ATA) device????? Reply with quote

https://www.tk6000.com/

Looks interesting..

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
az1324
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does look interesting. Within $10 of magicjack's price for an ATA solution. Too new to tell what problems it may have but always good to get more competition.

Seems like they give you your SIP info too so you can use any device.

Quote:
Calls to the US and Canada will appear as a limit of 90 minutes
but calls to the US and Canada are unlimited.

Sounds like they might have a similar policy of terminating lengthy calls.

Also looks like they are using Asterisk with a2billing front end.

On the videos they say you can port in your number but in the forum they say that feature is "coming in the fall".

Last edited by az1324 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now all we need is some chump......... er I mean PERSON to give it a try and let us know Smile

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tazxx
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like something MJ should have done. Or maybe it is. Another Ymax company?
maine-iac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

az1324 wrote:
Does look interesting. Within $10 of magicjack's price for an ATA solution. Too new to tell what problems it may have but always good to get more competition.

Look closer. THREE payments of $29.95, plus shipping.
az1324

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maine-iac wrote:
az1324 wrote:

Look closer. THREE payments of $29.95, plus shipping.

Thats for 3 years of service ($20 per year thereafter). Magicjack is only $10 cheaper over 3 years.... but I guess it's an extra $50 upfront and who knows how long they will last.
wondabwoy
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone hear of this MJ like ( BUT ATA) device????? Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:

Looks interesting..

Joe Sica

Wow, I"m 90% convinced that they are real. If you go to their forum they actually have a category for their stock, and investment, but no symbol yet. My MJ is working now via my PAP2T ATA directly, NO Proxy, you asked how? Playing around my login page on magicjack.com, trying to see if they would allow me to see if there are any other numbers available, and I F@#$%^G used my 1 option, and accidentally change my phone number, which is turn changed my password. My PC was already upgraded to the 6/19 update before doing this, so hoping Dan does not catch me, but now, don't really give a damn, ATA working with number # and password since 7/22. So if it goes out again, OH WELL, more reason to try out this new service, but if doesn't, I am 100% switch over when my year is up. Does anyone know if I can cancel now, and get a partial refund from Dan at MJ?
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have read on here in the past, NOPE no refunds..

Joe Sica
az1324

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LEYKK-YiUw

The impression I am getting from everything I have seen is that it's very amateurish. That doesn't mean it can't succeed but...
newtoncd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone hear of this MJ like ( BUT ATA) device????? Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:

Looks interesting..

At least they have an 800 number where you can talk to a person. Not sure if they are as bad as the magicJack level one customer support, but I am not sure they could be any worse.

My magicJack subscription is up in October, I am considering this one.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you looked at their forum newtoncd? A good read just as this one is/was prior to a purchase.........
IF you do get one please post your results here. That goes for anyone else brave enough to give it a try...
My MJ sub is up next month, as of right now I plan on renewing ( since the beep problem is gone, FOR ME). BUT anything could change.

Joe Sica
dtm
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT is interesting. I hope Dan is paying attention. How about that premium account for ATA users Dan?
newtoncd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone hear of this MJ like ( BUT ATA) device????? Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:

Looks interesting..

Okay, it looks like I will be the beta tester for this one.

I just ordered the service tonight.

They have a 30 day money back guarantee, so I will try it side-by-side with magicJack.
momo
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you don't need a computer, why do they have a driver for it.

isn't everything accessed thru the internet, ie-your phone usage and web user interface.

why do we have to load anything on our computers.?

am I missing something?
newtoncd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

momo wrote:

isn't everything accessed thru the internet, ie-your phone usage and web user interface.

am I missing something?

According to the site when you fill out the info, you have your choice of plugging the device directly into your router or your PC, if you choose the PC, you need the drivers. If you choose the router option, there are no drivers to load.

They have a control panel which you use to setup additonal options, but you don't get the login until you get the device.

I will write up a review of it next week (it ships on Monday or Tuesday).
momo
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newtoncd wrote:
momo wrote:

am I missing something?

According to the site when you fill out the info, you have your choice of plugging the device directly into your router or your PC, if you choose the PC, you need the drivers. If you choose the router option, there are no drivers to load.

They have a control panel which you use to setup additonal options, but you don't get the login until you get the device.

I will write up a review of it next week (it ships on Monday or Tuesday).

Ahhhhh... yes, that makes sense, I guess for portability on a laptop maybe, and softphone, unless you carry a phone with you too.. Smile

I think I know how it works ... read my post regarding the PAP2T and IP dialing, even without a VoIP account, from one IP's ATA to another FREE.

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/the-pap2t-can-dial-direct-ip-addresses-to-ring-your-phone-t7193.html

The Web Interface this devices company is using is Asterisk, (looking at their PDF of the Interface), I recognize it from the www.Future-Nine.com service I have now... they have their billing and other features screens, even the login screen Very Happy , mostly identical....

https://www.future-nine.com/A2BCustomer_UI/

I guess this company made a smaller type ATA, with IP Dialing, and then they get the Asterisk program to control calling to Land Lines, buy up a bunch of numbers, and sell the service to use them.

But, if you already have the Broadband service, you can JUST get the PAP2T and call someone elses ATA, and it will ring their phone FREE, separate from the VoIP service... for Video calls or whatever phone you hook up, and you also DON'T need a computer...

YEAH... I know, it's not dialing a Land Line... but sometimes the person you call has BroadBand Internet service already, and the PAT2T, or other ATA, already, and you save dollars (or Euros Smile ) not using up your calling minutes... DUH! Razz

The Dial Plan should be able to be adjusted to dial the IP, stored in a Speed Dial section of the ATA, and there ya go... Very Happy

I think..!

.. . the link to the post, above, also has a link within to a review about the cool features no one may be aware of in the PAP2T

Smile
BooDaddy
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Subbing to this thread, and I eagerly await a review! Thanks for being our "tester" heh.
UPdownLoAD
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BooDaddy wrote:
Subbing to this thread, and I eagerly await a review! Thanks for being our "tester" heh.

+1!

Anyone else overwhelmed with temptation? Smile
newtoncd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPdownLoAD wrote:
BooDaddy wrote:

+1!

Anyone else overwhelmed with temptation? Smile

Just an update .... estimated delivery is 8/11/09. Something kind of annoying; I didn't pay the extra $$$ for rush shipping and the 30 day money back guarantee starts when the product is shipped. In my case, it was shipped on 8/1/09, so the first 11 days of my 30 day money back guarantee has been waiting for the device.
momo
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newtoncd wrote:

Just an update .... estimated delivery is 8/11/09. Something kind of annoying; I didn't pay the extra $$$ for rush shipping and the 30 day money back guarantee starts when the product is shipped. In my case, it was shipped on 8/1/09, so the first 11 days of my 30 day money back guarantee has been waiting for the device.

sounds like they're starting to "play" with you already, even BEFORE you get the item. Rolling Eyes

yeah, nice honest company!

even if the packace came from California to NYC by UPS, or FedEx Ground, it would only take 5 business days. ... so what's their excuse?
newtoncd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

momo wrote:
newtoncd wrote:

sounds like they're starting to "play" with you already, even BEFORE you get the item. Rolling Eyes

even if the packace came from California to NYC by UPS, or FedEx Ground, it would only take 5 business days. ... so what's their excuse?

I just got an email and response on the forum, they have reset my trial date to 8/11/09. They are very responsive on their forum.
UPdownLoAD
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newtoncd wrote:
momo wrote:
newtoncd wrote:

I just got an email and response on the forum, they have reset my trial date to 8/11/09. They are very responsive on their forum.

I saw that. They were even aware of your mishap and were very accommodating to you. I hope it works out; I'm next to order after your review Smile
UPdownLoAD
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates? I think I'm tired of waiting on the fence on this one and am going to jump in head first......
newtoncd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPdownLoAD wrote:
Any updates? I think I'm tired of waiting on the fence on this one and am going to jump in head first......

Got the device yesterday afternoon ..... I am working the night shift tonight, then I have 4 days off .... I will have it installed tomorrow afternoon and my wife will give it a solid test.

Personally, I would say, go ahead and purchase it ....we can both review it.
BooDaddy
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again Newtoncd for being the beta guy! I came real close to ordering it tonight, but I decided to wait to see what you think of it. Did they give you any details on how the billing works? do you have to pay a per minute rate? how much per year is it?
I couldnt find any info online for it.
voipmailme
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BooDaddy wrote:
Thanks again Newtoncd for being the beta guy! I came real close to ordering it tonight, but I decided to wait to see what you think of it. Did they give you any details on how the billing works? do you have to pay a per minute rate? how much per year is it?
I couldnt find any info online for it.

BooDaddy , Go to http://faq.nettalk.com and register to see the nettalk Knowledgebase, where all of your question and many more are answered.
BooDaddy
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I did just that, but most of the FAQ answers only direct me back to the www.nettalk.com site (which has VERY LITTLE information) or it tells me to login to my account (which I dont have cause Im not a customer yet) Crying or Very sad

Why will NetTalk not support other ATA's? I would love to just have my SIP info for the service that way I could just setup my own ATA (which I already have).
voipmailme
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scroll down on www.nettalk.com website and you will see

*OFFER DETAILS: Today you can try the TK6000 in your home for only 3 payments of $29.95 plus just $9.95 S&H! When you order from this website, you'll also receive free voice mail, free voice message to email, free 3-way calling, free directory assistance, free local phone number, free conference calling, an over $200 value, yours absolutely free just for ordering the amazing, money-saving Net Talk TK6000. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, simply call customer service, and you can return the product-no questions asked within 30 days from the date your order was shipped. It's our money back guarantee! You will receive free unlimited local and long distance calling for 3 years. After that time you will be billed $19.95 per year for phone service.
GuyOnTheAir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm eagerly waiting for a review of this, too. Sounds a little expensive, right off. But, I notice the return address on one of their PDFs is Van Nuys, CA, right outside Los Angeles. Google Maps shows an industrial looking area next to an airport. I might have to give them a drive-by and see if I can get one without paying for shipping... Oh, and a big fat discount, too!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
newtoncd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not off to a good start.

I registered with the website with the info provided and plugged the device into my router and waited for the phone to ring. It did and at that point, I should be good for calling .... so far, no joy.

I have a dial tone, but when I place a call it says "please enter the number you wish to call".

However for those of you there, it does provide a SIP credential (SIP/and a number) once you get your login info. I haven't tried to use my Linksys VoIP adapter yet as I want to get it working with the device first. But, since they don't provide any proxy info, I guess we will have to wait for stroth's to figure it out?

I called the 800 number, they gave me another 800 number for tech support, but it went to voicemail.
BooDaddy
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the early report. Keep us posted on what happens. Im sure the outbound dialing is something simple they can fix.

As far as the sip info, I am very interested to see if it works on ATAs.
newtoncd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry folks, it is looking like I won't be able to give a review of the product.

I am able to receive calls fine and the calls are crystal clear; however, I cannot place calls outbound. They think it is my router (a 4 month old DLink DIR-655) or my phone (a 6 month old Panasonic phone with a base station and 4 satellite phones).

I plugged the tk6000 device directly into my DSL modem and got the exact same message.

I am going to purchase a cheap corded phone and give it one last try, else I am going to return the unit.
voipmailme
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newtoncd wrote:
I cannot place calls outbound. They think it is my router (a 4 month old DLink DIR-655) or my phone (a 6 month old Panasonic phone with a base station and 4 satellite phones).

I plugged the tk6000 device directly into my DSL modem and got the exact same message.

Try this
1) dial the number very slowly starting with 1-areacode-rest of the numbers
2) dial the number very slowly starting with 1-areacode-rest of the numbers and #
newtoncd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voipmailme wrote:
newtoncd wrote:
I cannot place calls outbound. They think it is my router (a 4 month old DLink DIR-655) or my phone (a 6 month old Panasonic phone with a base station and 4 satellite phones).

Try this
1) dial the number very slowly starting with 1-areacode-rest of the numbers
2) dial the number very slowly starting with 1-areacode-rest of the numbers and #

Figured it out, the netTALK does not like the Panasonic KX-TG9334T phone system. I purchased a $15 corded AT&T phone and the system is working great. But, for me to go out and replace a $100 phone system kind of defeats the purpose.
dtm
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the 100K resistor trick. Put a 100K ohm resistor across the phone line. This works on Magicjack and allows some phones to get caller ID.

If that doesn't help I would say the dtmf decoder in the gadget is "picky" in that it will recognize tones from one phone and not another.
newtoncd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtm wrote:
Try the 100K resistor trick. Put a 100K ohm resistor across the phone line. This works on Magicjack and allows some phones to get caller ID.

If that doesn't help I would say the dtmf decoder in the gadget is "picky" in that it will recognize tones from one phone and not another.

I actually use that for my magicJack, so I used the existing resistor I was using for magicJack ..... no such luck.
aakimenko
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The price just went up to 2 x 49.95
newtoncd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newtoncd wrote:
Figured it out, the netTALK does not like the Panasonic KX-TG9334T phone system. I purchased a $15 corded AT&T phone and the system is working great. But, for me to go out and replace a $100 phone system kind of defeats the purpose.

Okay, I am impressed with the netTALK customer service; so much better than my experience with magicJack chat.

I posted a note that the Panasonic phone system was very popular and they have actually ordered the phone to test it out and see why it isn't working with their system. To me, that is impressive.

So, I am going to hold onto the device and see if they can get it working ... I can tell you all, when I used the cheapie AT&T corded phone I purchased the quality of the calls were excellent.
psychdoc
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received and installed my tk6000, and it works fairly well. I did have the problem mentioned by newtoncd regarding outbound calling, but in my case I think I've figured it out. When I tried to dial out, the system isn't always detecting the "1" at the beginning when I dial it. However if I dial the "1" again and again (sometimes 2 to 5 times) until the system recognizes it and the dialtone disappears, then I can dial the rest of the number, and it goes through just fine. This is a bit of a pain in the neck however, so I hope they'll fix the system so that it more easily recognizes that initial "1" digit. My phone unfortunately sends only brief touchtone signals (about 1/3 second worth), no matter how long I press down on the numbers. In the mean time, I'm happy to find another phone that sends longer touchtone signals -- or stick with this one but dial "1" multiple times until the system "hears" it. Sounds like other people whose phones only send brief "bip" touchtone signals are having the same problem.
UPdownLoAD
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychdoc wrote:
Just received and installed my tk6000, and it works fairly well. I did have the problem mentioned by newtoncd regarding outbound calling, but in my case I think I've figured it out. When I tried to dial out, the system isn't always detecting the "1" at the beginning when I dial it. However if I dial the "1" again and again (sometimes 2 to 5 times) until the system recognizes it and the dialtone disappears, then I can dial the rest of the number, and it goes through just fine. This is a bit of a pain in the neck however, so I hope they'll fix the system so that it more easily recognizes that initial "1" digit. My phone unfortunately sends only brief touchtone signals (about 1/3 second worth), no matter how long I press down on the numbers. In the mean time, I'm happy to find another phone that sends longer touchtone signals -- or stick with this one but dial "1" multiple times until the system "hears" it. Sounds like other people whose phones only send brief "bip" touchtone signals are having the same problem.

Have you tried it w/o the 1.... 10 digit dialing is what I always do on my cell and MJ.....
newtoncd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPdownLoAD wrote:
psychdoc wrote:

Have you tried it w/o the 1.... 10 digit dialing is what I always do on my cell and MJ.....

With netTALK you have to dial a 1 on all calls. They are looking at upgrading and moving to 10 digit dialing, but in the meantime, you have to dial a 1 on all calls.
BooDaddy
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newtoncd and I have been fairly active on their forums, and I agree, they respond really quickly and they truly want to get thier service top notch.

I actually ordered my TK6000 tonight. I was really impressed with their customer service thats one reason I chose to go with them. I will post my review once I get my device.
voipmailme
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those who need to see what options are avaiavble during nettalk oder process can check this out "Steps in ordering and option.pdf" in this link
http://www.gofileshare.com/download.php?id=3C86B97D
BooDaddy
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to mention that voipmailme is also really active over on their forums Embarassed Embarassed

Heres a link to the thread where i review the order process:

http://forum.nettalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=85&p=248#p248
nightstryke
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks nice except for it's price they've cut it down from 3 payments to only 2 payments of $49.95 sorry but even with all it's trouble i'd much rather stick with magic jack.
MJ Problem Solver
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like copyright infringement to me............

Evens sounds like the same person that does the Magic Jack commercials.

Notice how many time they say the word "magic"
nightstryke
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not necessarily you can use the word magic you just can't call it magic jack that's about it.
JohnnyFreightTRAIN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a really cool product, if it lives up to what it promises I will certainly be getting one when my year is up. Getting tired of having to run the computer 24/7 and the softphone. I also like the ability to plug it into a USB port if needed. They don't have very many area codes, that's not a problem for me, I'm in Canada so I wasn't expecting a local number. Love the ability to use one number on two units and most of the customer service experiences I've read about on the forum so far are very positive, prompt and impressive.

Looks like stroths is having some problems with this thing, though. That doesn't look good, if stroths can't get it working I don't have a hope in hell. Lol. From what I've read on the forum, it doesn't look like they have the best shipping (speed), and their 30 day trial starts at the shipping date.

Despite that, I still have some high hopes for this product. I hope it takes off really well because I really want to get away from MJ. I love my MJ, it can just be a pain in the butt sometimes.

MJ Problem Solver wrote:

I wasn't aware MJ had any copyrights?
I know they have a patent pending, which as far as I know, this device does not infringe whatsoever.
Yeah, the commercials are very similar but I believe they are within their rights to do that.
MJ and NetTALK probably paid the same company to do their infomercials.

nightstryke wrote:
Not necessarily you can use the word magic you just can't call it magic jack that's about it.

I'd say that's accurate.
JohnnyFreightTRAIN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJ Problem Solver wrote:

I wasn't aware MJ had any copyrights?
I know they have a patent pending, which as far as I know, this device does not infringe whatsoever.
Yeah, the commercials are very similar but I believe they are within their rights to do that.
MJ and NetTALK probably paid the same company to do their infomercials.
BooDaddy
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered mine friday night. I think the shipping delay is partly due to them having to actually program the device. From what I read, when you get the device its ready to go... you plug it in, and then you get a confirmation call, and boom... your ready.

This thing does exactly what MJ should do...work without a stupid PC. I am also thinking since it uses a standard asterisk front end, it may be possible to do your own ATA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: