magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

As Far As Grand Central Goes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccsd107
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: As Far As Grand Central Goes Reply with quote

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes after you reserve your spot at Grand Central to become a member? Question ? Im still waiting!!!
xlines
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could take a long while. They are not adding new members right now. So wait time is up in the air. Confused
Bendle
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlines wrote:
It could take a long while. They are not adding new members right now. So wait time is up in the air. Confused

If increasing the members is contributing toward the slow downward slide GC has had since Google took over then I am glad. They need to do more than buy up the technology, figure out how to charge for it and only be re-active towards outages, they need to improve the services and prevent them. As it stands now its only sliding by because its beta and its free
cluster
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must of gotten lucky.. i got my invite within the hour when i signed up about 2 months ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: