magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attention your magic jack subscription has expired message?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhopk
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject: Attention your magic jack subscription has expired message? Reply with quote

So I am getting this message today on my MJ+ when making a call. However I am subscribed until 2019. I call MJ after rebooting a couple of times and they tell me things are good on their side and I need to reboot which I hung up and did and no results. So I call back to support and they have me do the unplug and reboot again which still doesn't help. Then they have me plug it in to the computer and try and update firmware and it says it doesn't recognize the serial number. At this point he says I have to buy another device and there isn't a fix. Does this seem right to anyone?
Pilot
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does sound like a MJ scam to me, ...... but is there something you are not telling us?
mhopk
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilot wrote:
Does sound like a MJ scam to me, ...... but is there something you are not telling us?

I have mostly been satisfied with MJ+ and took the 5 YR. subscription last year. I'm not understanding how I'm getting a subscription expired message if the device is bad.
Pilot
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have not changed/replaced MJ+ or changed something in registration page or anything else??
I also prepaid for 5 year last spring.... still works :>)
mhopk
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilot wrote:
You have not changed/replaced MJ+ or changed something in registration page or anything else??
I also prepaid for 5 year last spring.... still works :>)

No it's been working well recently so no need to mess with it. Yea the 5 year deal seemed great but not if something happens each year. I'll see what happens from here I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: