magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto Clear caller list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Thin Client
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tribute3
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Auto Clear caller list Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I have noticed the MJ keeps a log of all calls, and that i can delete them manually. I was wondering if there is a way to automatically delete them periodically.

The reason i ask is because im running a Thin client and fear that it may affect stability if the memory fills with call history. Will the unit simply overwrite old calls? Is there a set limit?

Thanks in advance Smile
Tribute3
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone?
Tribute3
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is not necessary, it stores 100 calls and deletes the oldest first, they think of everything! Smile
notdeadyet
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, but it would be nice to keep them deleted daily, as it appears clearing them solves some connection/performance problems when you read thru the other posts here when it comes to calls being ended after only 5 minutes and such.
joevv
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contacts and call lists are now stored on MJ's servers. I don't think what you're trying to do is possible but I'm not an expert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Thin Client All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: