magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto Dialer Used With MagicJack for Predictive Dialing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sblinnin
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Auto Dialer Used With MagicJack for Predictive Dialing! Reply with quote

MAGICJACK + PREDICTIVE DIALER = SUCCESS!

I have a Voicent Predictive dialer - software solution and plan to use the MagicJack to make the calls for me. I have just built another computer with windows xp and plan to set up my magicjack device on that computer. When done, I can route the call center pc thru the magicjack R45 Jack and make call all day for 5 cents. Amazing. Thanks so much MagicJack.

I will update you all on how well it works.

Steve

HERE IS THE WEBSITE FOR THE PREDICTIVE DIALER SOFTWARE, I USE:
http://www.voicent.com/

I WILL BE REPORTING THE RESULTS ON MY TECH BLOG:
http://costlesscomputer.blogspot.com/
kumar
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you want to do this?
Kumar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sblinnin
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Inform People About My Websites Reply with quote

I happen to be in the Real Estate and Mortgage industries for over 20 years. I also have worked with and on computers for 30 years. So, I have a predictive dialer that allows me to leave messages to people [with their authorization] about my real estate and mortgage services and computer skills. As most know, the real estate and mortgage industries are changing rapidly these days. It is fast and easier for me to leave messages on peoples phones about new offerings, free information, etc. regarding my websites. People are so busy these days, my customers like getting a verbal representation of my services and updates. Additionally, It keeps me in front of them, all the time, at a very low cost.

I will be sending them updated information on the foreclosure lists that are available, new beta websites and tips and tricks from my "Computer Tech Blog" and updated information regarding my mortgage websites and my low cost Real Estate listing service of only $82.50 per month for listing properties in the Southern California area.

So, it's a great way to market to my clients and get new clients. And the cost of only 0.05 cents a day to dial out, is incredible.

It's a perfect solution with an "Opt-In" format for verbal delivery of information.

Thanks for asking.

Steve
sblinnin
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Voicent.com Predictive Dialer Works with MagicJack Reply with quote

Update to the post above regarding, using my predictive dialer and the magic jack device. It works!

I did it this way:

1. My Voicent.com predictive dialer software is installed in one of my computers and is ready to dial out calls to my clients to leave them messages about my Real Estate, Mortgage Lending and Computer Updates, Events, etc. It's an easy way for me to let my clients know what is happening in each catagory while keeping my name in front of them for future business. The dialer works fine. It will dial each phone number thru the modem in the back of the computer ... Now for part 2....

2. I installed a copy of windows XP on another computer I had laying around and plugged in the MagicJack USB Dongle. The dongle did it stuff and was ready to start accepting and receiving calls. I plugged into the dongle's [R45Jack] the telephone line running from the outside of the other computer case and into this computer case. Now ... step 3...

3. I ran a sample test to my other phone numbers and a friends phone number. The calls were delivered thru the magic jack to the answer machines or live answerers.

So, if you want to do the same, you can go to : http://www.Voicent.com and see their products. My software costs $499.00.

Good luck,

Steve

Last edited by sblinnin on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
kumar
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Voicent.com Predictive Dialer Works with MagicJa Reply with quote

sblinnin wrote:
<b>Update to the post above regarding, using my predictive dialer and the magic jack device. It works!</b>

I did it this way:

1. My Voicent.com predictive dialer software is installed in one of my computers and is ready to dial out calls to my clients to leave them messages about my Real Estate, Mortgage Lending and Computer Updates, Events, etc. It's an easy way for me to let my clients know what is happening in each catagory while keeping my name in front of them for future business. The dialer works fine. It will dial each phone number thru the modem in the back of the computer ... Now for part 2....

2. I installed a copy of windows XP on another computer I had laying around and plugged in the MagicJack USB Dongle. The dongle did it stuff and was ready to start accepting and receiving calls. I plugged into the dongle's [R45Jack] the telephone line running from the outside of the other computer case and into this computer case. Now ... step 3...

3. I ran a sample test to my other phone numbers and a friends phone number. The calls were delivered thru the magic jack to the answer machines or live answerers.

So, if you want to do the same, you can go to : http://www.Voicent.com and see their products. My software costs $499.00.

Good luck,

Steve

Wow...congrats that it worked.....but is it really worth $499?
kumar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AlaninKY
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sblinnin, Congrats on getting your software to work with magicJack.
I'm not sure I want to use your method for my clients, but I'll think about it.

Sonshine Realty
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TOF
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlaninKY wrote:
sblinnin, Congrats on getting your software to work with magicJack.
I'm not sure I want to use your method for my clients, but I'll think about it.

Sonshine Realty

I think you are correct to have reservations about that approach.

From my standpoint that is just more telemarketing SPAM/SPIM and would not be welcome on any communication device I have. I would also attempt to dissuade any potential customers from doing business with the originating caller.

Just my never humble opinion... Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: