magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solved] Can anyone upload any recent TigerJet SDK?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meonly
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: [Solved] Can anyone upload any recent TigerJet SDK? Reply with quote

I have scoured the internet for any trace of the latest TigetJet SDK, or at least the demo program. The latest version I seem to be able to find information about is TjHwSDK1309.zip, and I can't access that because it's on a pay-to-download site.

I can't use the 8.70 version, because I want to connect the TigerJet/MagicJack dongle to a newer version of Windows than Windows XP.

If ANYONE has a copy of TjHwSDK1309.zip anywhere on their computer, or a newer version of TjDevDemo.exe and its related files than version 8.70, please upload it and post a link here.

I am wanting to connect my TJ/MJ dongle to my computer and use the ring and dial features to connect my cordless phone as a remote controller for my PC. It would allow me to control my computer from much further away than other remotes I have access to. I know it's a strange-sounding project, but I really want to use it this way. If I could just find a program that will communicate with the MJ to ring the phone, gather numbers dialed, and notice off-hook status, I can do the rest.

Last edited by meonly on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
modchipx
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Can anyone upload any recent TigerJet SDK? - desparate Reply with quote

Found this TjHwIpSDK-1309 don't know if that will do..

meonly wrote:
I have scoured the internet for any trace of the latest TigetJet SDK, or at least the demo program. The latest version I seem to be able to find information about is TjHwSDK1309.zip, and I can't access that because it's on a pay-to-download site.

I can't use the 8.70 version, because I want to connect the TigerJet/MagicJack dongle to a newer version of Windows than Windows XP.

If ANYONE has a copy of TjHwSDK1309.zip anywhere on their computer, or a newer version of TjDevDemo.exe and its related files than version 8.70, please upload it and post a link here.

I am wanting to connect my TJ/MJ dongle to my computer and use the ring and dial features to connect my cordless phone as a remote controller for my PC. It would allow me to control my computer from much further away than other remotes I have access to. I know it's a strange-sounding project, but I really want to use it this way. If I could just find a program that will communicate with the MJ to ring the phone, gather numbers dialed, and notice off-hook status, I can do the rest.
meonly
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, modchipx, and everyone who looked at my post. I have had luck last night, as etvaugha sent me the 15.12 SDK Demo program. I am very happy and successful with this version. I will try to mark this request as solved.

Thanks again everyone.
mdewendt
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

Can someone send me the SDk as well?

Martin
something6
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for bumping a 9 year old thread, but I have run into the same issue as well. The past few days I've been searching for any newer versions of the TigerJet SDK Demo program, but haven't had much luck. Would anyone here happen to still have a copy? Thanks.
laserjobs
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

something6 wrote:
Sorry for bumping a 9 year old thread, but I have run into the same issue as well. The past few days I've been searching for any newer versions of the TigerJet SDK Demo program, but haven't had much luck. Would anyone here happen to still have a copy? Thanks.

Tigerjet is long gone but wayback machine has a few files including rebuild MJ
https://web.archive.org/web/20110404164903/http://www.tjnet.com/software/download/voip_drv_app/rebuild_mj_0512.rar
CleverGray
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="laserjobs"]
something6 wrote:

Tigerjet is long gone but wayback machine has a few files including rebuild MJ
where to buy phenq
Agreed with you, wayback machine not loading full page.
Pages can fail to load completely when Wayback runs into some kind of a hitch while rewriting all of the URLs on that page into their archival forms. Wayback “rewrites” countless links like this in order to enable browsing among the myriad pages in a web archive collection
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: