magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer gets frozen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marikt
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Computer gets frozen Reply with quote

Hi,

I've installed Magic Jack today and managed to make and receive phone calls. After I've turned computer on and turned it off several things happened. First of all computer gets frozen and does nothing until I disconnect Majic Jack from the computer. When I go through the magic fix, everything is fine until the last step, when I get a message "we could not access your magic jack. Any advice would be appreciated. I have Windows XP SP2. My computer has 1GB Ram.
curiousgeorge
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/magicjack-either-won-t-start-or-crashes-computer-t244.html

try to look for a similar problem in the forum before you make a new post, this is one of a couple of post with the same problem, the search function is also very helpfull, this will help keep everything organized and avoid to many posts on the same issue.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case you didn't see it...
The "Search" button is near the top.
snowigloo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

system restore worked for me
digitalnomad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha...there is a "search" function. Probably need to put that in the welcome. I have been coming here for a month and did not even see it. No more swearing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: