magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dan and Others definitly monitoring this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wgnweb
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Dan and Others definitly monitoring this forum Reply with quote

http://blog.laptopmag.com/magicjack-inventor-plans-linux-support-improved-customer-service-and-more
strndedinalska
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually quite nice to know. Most inventors and corporate execs couldn't care less how the rest of us live. As the inventor, he can see what real world experience people are having and make corrections as needed.
kumar
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah... we are helping them out... This forum is basicly replacing magicjacks official forums becuase it was shut down.... So MJ people are getting free info on what they need to improve and stuff...
Peace
KUmar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
strndedinalska

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, as long as it improves and doesn't get any worse, that's cool.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm maybe aI missed it when I read the article but where does it say Dan reads this forum. I see where the writer refers to this forum, but Dan just ignores it and continues on. I wonder why they didn't ask him about a MJ ATA device. It's still portable.
norml jack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpamBox wrote:
Umm maybe aI missed it when I read the article but where does it say Dan reads this forum. I see where the writer refers to this forum, but Dan just ignores it and continues on. I wonder why they didn't ask him about a MJ ATA device. It's still portable.

My ATA is by far the most portable item in my travel kit! I wonder what Dan is smoking, perhaps he should trip on up here to Humboldt County!
norml jack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strndedinalska wrote:
That's actually quite nice to know. Most inventors and corporate execs couldn't care less how the rest of us live. As the inventor, he can see what real world experience people are having and make corrections as needed.

Don't kid yourself. He is no different then the rest. He can see dollar signs. As far as being the "inventor", some folks in Taiwan at a company known as TigerJet may have some issues with that label.
strndedinalska

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I'm not as concerned as some if he's the inventor, buyer, borrower, or monkey faced clown as long as he makes improvements instead of rolls things back. I get so exhausted telling vendors and companies what we need in the real world only to have some egg head tell me I must be silly to think they would actually give me something that actually works like it says. If he's watching and learning, that's a plus no matter how you look at it.
maine-iac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no doubt that Dan and his bunch are monitoring this forum. To keep the price of MJ down to $20 a year, they need to keep costs low. What better way than to outsource your support. And to get it done for free, well, that's even better. This forum is the best thing for MJ in keeping their costs low.
magicjackjoe
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The existence of this forum was instrumental in me making the decision to buy MJ. I read all of the pros and cons but figured with the expertise offered here I would be ok. Thanks to all who made this forum and who keep it going. I just love my MJ "my little bundle of joy".
strndedinalska

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum has been a life saver for me too.
JohnnyFreightTRAIN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely would not have bought the magicjack if this forum did not exist.
And even after weighing the pros and cons I was still expecting this to be a scam.
CDJ
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been lurking here, and just replaced my Vonage phone with MJ. This forum helped me make my decision.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. I read this forum close to a yr prior to making my MJ purcahse in Aug. 2008.

Knowledge is power...

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: