magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DDWRT Version Of MJMD5

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xu111
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teddy_b, thank you so much for the instructions. Now the MJ proxy works smoothly on my router with Tomato.

teddy_b wrote:
xu111,
Do not use ipkg for Tomato unless you installed Optware. Besides, the mjproxy_mipsel.ipk package won't work on Tomato - it's compiled for the different kernel/libc version.

For Tomato, just download mjproxy binary from my post on the other thread here, unpack it, and copy to /jffs or /opt.
Then execute this in Telnet:
chmod +x /jffs/mjproxy
and you are good to go.
murphy
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisito wrote:
Anyone has issue of inbound calls going directly to voice mail when the phone has not been used for a while. Question Thx

Configure your USB root hubs in Device Manager so they can't go to sleep to save power.
dskum
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: still have problem (ATA) Reply with quote

bb5 wrote:

I have buffalo router w/ latest DD-WRT on it, Sunrocket (innomadeia) VOIP adaptor. It ran OK before June 09 though.

With innomedia adapter I'am having problems. Initially mine registered and calls wont go out and later randomly it registered. Lately it totally stopped. Not sure why?

All the time my x-lite was working fine. I chanaged the ATA adapter to a different one and it works perfectly fine. So it should be something with the adapter which MJ may not like or the adapter is not working per standards.

Thanks
bedr0hen
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firmware: DD-WRT v24 (07/03/08) mini
ATA: SipuraSPA SPA-1001

Works! like a charm needed to add "NAT Keep Alive Enable: yes"
too get incoming calls.
aneelmaan
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to get it working on My Fonera 2100 running DD-WRT RC-6 1/2/08 when i try to run mjproxy it says "Syntax error: "(" unexpected" i can get MJMD5 running on my computer just not on the router. Any ideas?
CableBro
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working here with WRT54G v1 with DDWRT v2.4 SP2 mini. Using Sipura SPA2002.

Thanks guys Smile
dskum
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aneelmaan wrote:
I can't seem to get it working on My Fonera 2100 running DD-WRT RC-6 1/2/08 when i try to run mjproxy it says "Syntax error: "(" unexpected" i can get MJMD5 running on my computer just not on the router. Any ideas?

You may've to consider upgrading to latest version of DD-WRT. Being a RC it may've some issues which might've been fixed in final versions
deshwasi
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisito wrote:
Anyone has issue of inbound calls going directly to voice mail when the phone has not been used for a while. Question Thx

EDIT: Fixed change Register Expires: 120 Smile

thanks for the problem & fix. i ran into the same thing and have done the fix you suggested. lets see if it works well now.
ScarEye
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have 2 magic jacks will this work on one router with 2 accounts ?

Thanks
ScarEye
pc_clone
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ckboy wrote:
I have a Linksys WRT54GS_v6 and it has the DD-WRT generic micro version. I don't see option to enable Jffs2 and I can't enable telnet. I don't think there are enough space on the flash. Anyone know a fix for this?

The micro version of DD-WRT doesn't have jffs support. Unfortunately for you, the v6 only supports micro from what I remember.

you might have to purchase a new router.
steve_togo
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

synchron wrote:
Yes, the whole idea behind this DD-WRT thing is to get mj to work (like Pre June 09) without the PC since the router will now act as the proxy, thus, no PC needs to be turned on. If it's a non-DD-WRT router, then you need the proxy running off the PC but you won't need the MJ dongle plugged in until the next time they decide to change pw and do more terrible things like they did on June 09th.

Synchron Cool

Thank you for clarifying the issue, I am planinng to get a ddwrt router then, Can you please suggest me something. How much would one cost roughly and what is the best place to get one.
manachinu
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you purchase any router please check if your existing hw is supported by dd-wrt, if yes then just upgrade firmware and you should be good.

Note DD-WRT is just thirdparty firmware for some commonly avaliable routers...

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices
steve_togo
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manachinu wrote:
Before you purchase any router please check if your existing hw is supported by dd-wrt, if yes then just upgrade firmware and you should be good.

Note DD-WRT is just thirdparty firmware for some commonly avaliable routers...

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices

Thanks, Is there any minimum requirement like flash memory etc and what is the best model to buy, I am planning on getting a used one.

Thanks
deshwasi
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been able to use my old MJ via the DD-WRT successfully. so i opened another new MJ to do the same and no matter what i try (router & PC proxy) i am not able to get the ATA to register. anyone experience something like this with a new MJ activation? I have obtained the SIP info multiple times and its the same, so i know thats not the problem. and MJ works fine thru the dongle so the account is fine too. I use the exact same procedure on the older one and it works good via ATA & DD-WRT. but no luck with the new one Sad
grillovillegas
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deshwasi wrote:
i have been able to use my old MJ via the DD-WRT successfully. so i opened another new MJ to do the same and no matter what i try (router & PC proxy) i am not able to get the ATA to register. anyone experience something like this with a new MJ activation? I have obtained the SIP info multiple times and its the same, so i know thats not the problem. and MJ works fine thru the dongle so the account is fine too. I use the exact same procedure on the older one and it works good via ATA & DD-WRT. but no luck with the new one Sad

Try to setup the new MJ straight out from the ATA
new accounts still work with the ATA setup no need
the proxy setup
aneelmaan
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dskum wrote:
aneelmaan wrote:

You may've to consider upgrading to latest version of DD-WRT. Being a RC it may've some issues which might've been fixed in final versions

I dont think i can upgrade my Fonera 2100 to anything past this. Its the last image thats 3.5 mb and the newer ones wont install. All the newer ones are like 6.5 megabytes.
Taken83oveR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aneelmaan wrote:
dskum wrote:
aneelmaan wrote:

I dont think i can upgrade my Fonera 2100 to anything past this. Its the last image thats 3.5 mb and the newer ones wont install. All the newer ones are like 6.5 megabytes.

Here is a newer build. (Fonera, do not use this unless you have a Fonera)
http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/down.php?path=downloads%2Fothers%2Feko%2FBrainSlayer-V24-preSP2%2F07-01-09-r12427%2Ffonera/

Last edited by Taken83oveR on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
deshwasi
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grillovillegas wrote:
deshwasi wrote:

the proxy setup

damn right it works the old way. why didnt you tell me earlier? Laughing here i was trying everything i could think and this never crossed my mind... i guess i will be among the priveleged few until Dan gets to me and then sidestep him.
zixy_tris
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO GO ON WRT54GSv6. on telnet it does not even identifies ipkg command or to command. LINUX GURUS help needed. No help on ddwrt forums in terms of enabling jffs2 or custom firmware.
aneelmaan
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I installed that version but it still says the same thing when i try to run mjproxy. before i installed it, i ran ipkg update but it still said "ERROR: File not found: /jffs/usr/lib/ipkg/lists/whiterussian
You probably want to run `ipkg update'
ERROR: File not found: /jffs/usr/lib/ipkg/lists/non-free
ERROR: File not found: /jffs/usr/lib/ipkg/lists/backports
You probably want to run `ipkg update' "

does that have anything to do with this?
ckboy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zixy_tris wrote:
NO GO ON WRT54GSv6. on telnet it does not even identifies ipkg command or to command. LINUX GURUS help needed. No help on ddwrt forums in terms of enabling jffs2 or custom firmware.

I have wrt54gv6 and have same problem. I don't see option to enable jffs2.
pagemen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The firmware image of dd-wrt micro is less than 2MB so there is some space left in the flash but jffs itself will take few hundred KBs for the filesystem itself, thus makes jffs impossible on dd-wrt micro. And, ipkg is used to install software to jffs, since there is no jffs on dd-wrt micro, how can you expect ipkg in the first place?

Other than building your own DD-WRT image and put the mjproxy in, you can try to grab the binary each time upon startup.

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/post43044.html#43044
aneelmaan
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldnt get mjproxy working with my FOnera with the latest version of dd-wrt but i was able to get it running on my WRT54GS v5 thanx to pagemen Smile

Thanks to everyone else who tried to help with my fon. if u guys hadnt told me that i could install the newer firmware, my fons would never be up to date Very Happy
bigstevep
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aneelmaan wrote:
I installed that version but it still says the same thing when i try to run mjproxy. before i installed it, i ran ipkg update but it still said "ERROR: File not found: /jffs/usr/lib/ipkg/lists/whiterussian

I ran this that was posted from dskum and it worked for me:

sleep 30
cd /tmp/
wget http://pagemen.110mb.com/mjproxy_mipsel.ipk.zip -O mjproxy_mipsel.ipk
ipkg -d /tmp/ install mjproxy_mipsel.ipk
/tmp/bin/mjproxy 0.0.0.0 5070 proxy01.xxxxxxxx.talk4free.com 5070 YOUR_PASSWORD

Find his post on with it and you should be good to go!

Many thanks dskum
aneelmaan
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigstevep wrote:
aneelmaan wrote:

I ran this that was posted from dskum and it worked for me:

sleep 30
cd /tmp/

Find his post on with it and you should be good to go!

Many thanks dskum

I tried what dskum said but it still gives a syntax error
pagemen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or try to mod your own firmware

http://www.bitsum.com/firmware_mod_kit.htm

For Fon2100, you need to build another binary, though both are MIPS, the Broadcom one is MIPSEL(MIPS little endian) while Fon2100 is MIPS big endian, as a result, the binaries are not interchangeable.
dukeomaha
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is telentd in dd micro...anyway, try to edit the startup script like this -- if there is sleep/wget/chmod available in ddwrt micro.

sleep 30
wget http://pagemen.110mb.com/mjproxy.zip -O /tmp/mjproxy
chmod a+x /tmp/mjproxy
/tmp/mjproxy 0.0.0.0 .................

the /tmp is actually in ram so you have to download mjproxy each time on startup.

This works for me, finally! Thanks so much. I'm quite happy running it in ram and download each time the router reboots.

I couldn't get mjproxy to work otherwise (Given my Linux ignorance, I ran into all kinds of errors: 'failed to retrieve'; 'can't cd to /jffs/mjp/'; 'file not found' etc.).

Router: WRT54G v3
Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (03/27/09) std
pagemen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those with jffs available but have problem with ipkg, just enable jffs as shown in this post

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/post42942.html#42942

then telnet into the router and run

wget http://pagemen.110mb.com/mjproxy.zip -O /jffs/mjproxy
chmod a+x /jffs/mjproxy

finally, edit the startup script as

sleep 30
/jffs/mjproxy 0.0.0.0 ...........

no need to mess with ipkg or download it each time.
grillovillegas
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deshwasi wrote:
grillovillegas wrote:
deshwasi wrote:

the proxy setup

damn right it works the old way. why didnt you tell me earlier? Laughing here i was trying everything i could think and this never crossed my mind... i guess i will be among the priveleged few until Dan gets to me and then sidestep him.

Yeah but it will only work for a little bit.....
i dont know why some accounts are still workign fine
its weird even some old accounts work straight out from the ATA

Well we will see.
ScarEye
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, I hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction. I got mjproxy on my router and it's up and running. Now I have a GrandStream HT286 I am guessing all I have to do is have the it point to my router for the sip server.

SIP Server 192.168.1.1 (Router)
SIP User ID E201123456701
Authenticate ID 2011234567
Name John Doe

And that should be it? Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Thanks
ScarEye
ScarEye
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScarEye wrote:
hey guys, I hope someone can help me or point me in the right direction. I got mjproxy on my router and it's up and running. Now I have a GrandStream HT286 I am guessing all I have to do is have the it point to my router for the sip server.

SIP Server 192.168.1.1 (Router)
SIP User ID E201123456701
Authenticate ID 2011234567
Name John Doe

And that should be it? Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Thanks
ScarEye

Okay, Authenticate ID is not required. That fixed it. Hope this helps someone.
steve_togo
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grillovillegas wrote:
deshwasi wrote:
grillovillegas wrote:
deshwasi wrote:

the proxy setup

Yeah but it will only work for a little bit.....
i dont know why some accounts are still workign fine
its weird even some old accounts work straight out from the ATA

Well we will see.

will this work with wrt54g2, this has 16mb ram and 4mb flash, I beleive it runs a micro version of the ddwrt is that enough or do i have to get a better one.

Thanks for everyones support.
ckboy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="pagemen"]
zixy_tris wrote:
ckboy wrote:
I have a Linksys WRT54G_v6 and it has the DD-WRT generic micro version. I don't see option to enable Jffs2 and I can't enable telnet. I don't think there are enough space on the flash. Anyone know a fix for this?[/quote

I am in the same boat except I have 3 ddwrt to get going and two are in my home country at my parents house which I can't replace

There is telentd in dd micro...anyway, try to edit the startup script like this -- if there is sleep/wget/chmod available in ddwrt micro.

sleep 30
chmod a+x /tmp/mjproxy
/tmp/mjproxy 0.0.0.0 ............

the /tmp is actually in ram so you have to download mjproxy each time on startup.

Thanks Pagemen. I finally got it working on my WRT54G_v6 and it has the DD-WRT generic micro version. I tested it using telnet. Then I saved those commands in the Administration | commands | Save startup. The commands loads automatically when I reboot the router.
UncleRunkle
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got myself up an running with DD-WRT and a Linksys RTP300. Things that kind of got me for a bit were that I needed to clean the JFFS after I enabled it, or I could not cd or ipkg with it. Couldn't figure out why I was getting errors, lol. Another thing was that I missed the :5070 at the end of the proxy's address on my RTP300.

Stupid mistakes, hopes someone learns from them...
huntergreenAR15
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: WRT54G V5 with DD-WRT V24 SP2 Reply with quote

I am clearly out classed in this forum by many people. I have read over and over the posts from Netdata, Pagemen, az1324, and DSKUM I am still unable to get my DD-WRT V24 SP2 Micro to work. I've attempted to use several different version of DD-WRT and I get the same errors. I'll admit I hate not being able to get something fixed on my own. I've worked on this for several days researching and I still haven't gained any ground so now I'm force to ask for help. So since I'm not able to have JFFS since I'm using a Micro Quote:

sleep 30
cd /tmp/

If above doesnt work try this...
Quote:

sleep 30
ipkg install mjproxy_mipsel.ipk
mjproxy 0.0.0.0 5070 proxy01.xxxxxxxx.talk4free.com 5070 YOUR_PASSWORD

isn't going to work. I've also tried
sleep 30
chmod a+x /tmp/mjproxy

and that is the closest I've came to getting the proxy running on my DD-WRT. It gives me an error of
Connecting to pagemen.110mb.com (70.38.113.157:80)
/tmp/mjproxy: can't resolve symbol 'htons'

I'm thinking I need to do something with the binary, but since my Linux is HORRID!! I Need Help.

I've tried many many many different variations of code from a few differenet websites and nothing I seem to do makes a difference. I do have my ATA working currently through the MJMD5 windows app and it works great, but I need my DD-WRT to work. It has been a long time since I had to admin a linux box, so I'm sure what I'm doing wrong is trival to most. Thanks for all of those the contributed.
dskum
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: WRT54G V5 with DD-WRT V24 SP2 Reply with quote

huntergreenAR15 wrote:

isn't going to work. I've also tried
sleep 30
chmod a+x /tmp/mjproxy

and that is the closest I've came to getting the proxy running on my DD-WRT. It gives me an error of
/tmp/mjproxy: can't resolve symbol 'htons'

What kind of hardware are you using? Can you please post your specific DD-WRT version also? Wish I could help out, but I dont have a spare hardware currently to run a micro version to test this...
roc1479
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hunter,

Why don't you upgrade to a mini version? You'll have jffs options if you do and everything should work fine.

I used the other method by install mjproxy in /jffs and now I don't have to download it and install it after my router reboots.

I have DD-WRT v24-sp1 mini on a WRT54G router and it works fine.
kingfisher1111
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already a wireless network provided by ISP.I want to add DD-wrt supported router so that my MJ will start running again.How can I run the 2nd wireless router just like a wired router .Any one can help me?
zixy_tris
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't resolve htons confinmed. cannot use ddwrt wrt54gs v7 with pap2 yet.
there is somthing going on
Linux gurus help
we cannot install jffs2 and as flash is only 2mb and i do not have option replace routers also
huntergreenAR15
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick response.

I have a WRT54G V5 router with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (05/21/09) micro
(SVN revision 12188) running on it currently by I have also tried an updated version.

Chipset BCM5352
RAM 8 MB
FLASH 2 MB

roc1479
Depending on the version of your router you may have more memory than my version does.

I did try to load a mini version on the router and it just fails to upgrade. I'm just glad it didn't brink my router. I also tried several custom firmwares from EKO on the dd-wrt site.
zixy_tris
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to use the last script on wrt54gsv6. I was quite happy. In the morning I tried to set up on my parents router. Can't get it to run. When ran the commands in telnet to see want is going on I saw can't resolve htons. Good you posted it and so I know I am not doing any thing wrong. We got experts here they will definetly find a solution
peterlemonjello
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

huntergreenAR15 wrote:
Thanks for the quick response.

I have a WRT54G V5 router with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (05/21/09) micro
(SVN revision 12188) running on it currently by I have also tried an updated version.

Chipset BCM5352
RAM 8 MB
FLASH 2 MB

roc1479
Depending on the version of your router you may have more memory than my version does.

I did try to load a mini version on the router and it just fails to upgrade. I'm just glad it didn't brink my router. I also tried several custom firmwares from EKO on the dd-wrt site.

When you tried to upgrade the router did you follow the directions in the peacock thread?
zixy_tris
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GUYS need help. The script pageman gave works good on WRT54GS v6 but not on WRT54GSv7. They do do have different firmware. Is this something do with firmware. It keeps giving cant resolve htons
pagemen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This "DD-WRT mjproxy" was originally built for OpenWRT 8.09, which has limited compatibility with DD-WRT. So either flash your router with a "working" ddwrt firmware or wait for someone to compile the code with DD-WRT's own toolchain.
sydam3
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it working with Taken83oveR's instructions from page one. Incoming and outgoing both working, thanks Taken83oveR!

WRTP54G & RTP300 connected to WRT54GS v1.1 running DD-WRT 24 SP1 MEGA
overclock
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: You guys are f-in geniuses! Reply with quote

Ingenius work around!

I followed the instructions posted by Taken83oveR and I have MJ calling without the dongle again!

I am running a Linksys WRT54GSv6 with the DD WRT v24-sp1 (07/27/08) mega (SVN revision 10012) firmware. My ATA is a PAP2.

When installing MJMD5 on DD WRT, I did receive this:
Code:
root@DD-WRT:~# wget http://pagemen.110mb.com/mjproxy_mipsel.ipk.zip -O mjproxy_m
ipsel.ipk
root@DD-WRT:~# ipkg install mjproxy_mipsel.ipk
ERROR: File not found: /jffs/usr/lib/ipkg/lists/whiterussian

I simply ran "ipkg update" and it cleaned it right up.

This is nothing more than a cat and mouse game. Please MJ, leave us alone.
kingfisher1111
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

root@DD-WRT:~# wget http://pagemen.110mb.com/mjproxy.zip -O mjproxy
mjproxy 100% |*******************************| 19867 --:--:-- ETA
root@DD-WRT:~# chmod a+x mjproxy
root@DD-WRT:~# mjproxy 0.0.0.0 5070 proxy01.192.168.1.1.talk4free.com 5070 UD23U
LQ3R8CCLU9XY73U
-sh: mjproxy: not found
root@DD-WRT:~# wget http://pagemen.110mb.com/mjproxy.zip -O mjproxy
mjproxy 100% |*******************************| 19867 00:00:00 ETA
File not found mjproxy_mipsel.ipk
root@DD-WRT:~# wget http://pagemen.110mb.com/mjproxy_mipsel.ipk.zip -O mjproxy_
mipsel.ip
mjproxy_mipsel.ip 100% |*******************************| 5819 --:--:-- ETA
File not found mjproxy_mipsel.ipk
root@DD-WRT:~# ipkg update
root@DD-WRT:~# wget http://pagemen.110mb.com/mjproxy.zip -O /jffs/mjproxy
root@DD-WRT:~# chmod a+x /jffs/mjproxy
root@DD-WRT:~# /jffs/mjproxy 0.0.0.0 5070 proxy01.192.168.1.1.talk4free.com 5070
UD23ULQ3R8CCLU9XY73U
-sh: /jffs/mjproxy: not found
root@DD-WRT:~#
Tried all the versions..
I am using Firmware: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (06/02/09) mini
Please someone guide meI have enabled all the other things like telnet and JFFS from the management
kingfisher1111
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried all methods listed here.I am using mini version of dd-wrt with bin..
aakimenko
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys, really need help.
I have WRT54GS v7, I was only able to flash it with DD-WRT v24 (05/24/0Cool micro (SVN revision 9526). I seems that that's the only version allowed on v7 machines.
I enabled JFFS2 with

Code:
nvram set jffs_mounted=1
nvram set enable_jffs2=1
nvram set sys_enable_jffs2=1
nvram set clean_jffs2=1
nvram set sys_clean_jffs2=1
nvram commit
reboot

This is the list of available commands from "help"
Code:
 . : alias bg break cd chdir command continue eval exec exit
        export false fg getopts hash help jobs kill local pwd read readonly
        return set shift source test times trap true type ulimit umask
        unalias unset wait

when i try to follow the instructions, I get the error:

Code:
-sh: ipkg: not found

If anybody can suggest how to install ipkg or finds a firmware that the router can be flashed with, I'd really appreciate it.

I tried to use the mini and mega generic releases for v4, I get the message that update it was successful, but I still stay in micro. (didn't try tftp though).

Also, here'are the resources:

Code:
Memory
Total Available 13.5 MB / 16.0 MB
Free 5.8 MB / 13.5 MB
Used 7.7 MB / 13.5 MB
Buffers 0.8 MB / 7.7 MB
Cached 2.7 MB / 7.7 MB
Active 2.3 MB / 7.7 MB
Inactive 1.2 MB / 7.7 MB 

so there should be plenty of space for larger version. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
kingfisher1111
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisito wrote:
dskum wrote:
luisito wrote:
Taken83oveR wrote:
I am thinking it should work just fine on tomato. Can you telnet into the router? If so, give it a shot.

luisito, if your router ip is 192.168.0.1, then that is what you would put into your ATA. Example being 192.168.0.1:5070.

What is the correct ip for mjproxy? Thx

Its the same 0.0.0.0 .... The following line goes as it is until this part...
"mjproxy 0.0.0.0 5070"....
Only the rest of the line changes as per your SIP settings of your MJ

Fixed SmileSmileSmile Thx

what did you do to fix the above issue.. I am also getting the same error message when trying to run from the command shell of my router gui
sleep 30
chmod a+x /tmp/mjproxy
/tmp/mjproxy 0.0.0.0 5070 proxy01.stlouis.talk4free.com 5070 mjpassword

Can't bind listen address (0.0.0.0:5070)
I got the sip details
Any ideas..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: