magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Concept, great performance - stop complaining

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
actuary32174
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Great Concept, great performance - stop complaining Reply with quote

I have had my magicjack for about a week now. When it first arrived, I had all sorts of problems from losing power intermittantly to the unit, echo on receivers end and dropped calls. I contacted tech chat, worked through the problems in about 45 minutes and now the unit is working great.

People just don't seem to understand the monumental complexity of what is involved here. This company has produced an innovative product that will revolutionize the telecommunications industry. Like any emerging industry, there will be some bumps along the way. Give the man a little time to work out the problems and we will all save alot of money using this device.

It's like anything else, if you are so unhappy with the product, don't use it anymore. Ranting about the problems instead of supporting the effort won't bring you any benefits.
kre8tion
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with what you are saying, but this forum is to help those that have issues with their MJ. I don't think anyone here is really complaining or bashin MJ, just want to see if they can get their issues resolved with it. I love the product and have used it serveral times at my friends office but I cant get it to work at home. I have followed and worked through the steps with the MJ tech and still no resolution so hopefully someone here with a similar problem as mine can help me resolve it.

See my post and tel me if you had similar issues. Thanks

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/really-bad-connection-voice-quality-t513.html
testing123
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Great Concept, great performance - stop complaining Reply with quote

actuary32174 wrote:
I have had my magicjack for about a week now. When it first arrived, I had all sorts of problems from losing power intermittantly to the unit, echo on receivers end and dropped calls. I contacted tech chat, worked through the problems in about 45 minutes and now the unit is working great.

People just don't seem to understand the monumental complexity of what is involved here. This company has produced an innovative product that will revolutionize the telecommunications industry. Like any emerging industry, there will be some bumps along the way. Give the man a little time to work out the problems and we will all save alot of money using this device.

It's like anything else, if you are so unhappy with the product, don't use it anymore. Ranting about the problems instead of supporting the effort won't bring you any benefits.

Excellent points. Although, probably belongs here (Rants/Raves).
HolmanGT
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actuary32174,

I agree with you - but complaining is the American way. I think we were searching for Utopia when we first founded this country and have never given up. By now it is probably a Genetic trait in all of us.

Laughing

Last edited by HolmanGT on Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ruggb
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree BUT when you have to deal with the BS TNS department and get absolutely frustrated with their none service - the product is garbage.

There are issue - they mostly have resolutions - but the TNS department has no clue as to their resolution for the more technical ones. I would have sent mine back long ago except that I am very technical and my ego says that I should be able to figure this out. - It would be nice to talk to someone who wasn't just 10-5 ing info from a computer screen and could think just a little.
HolmanGT
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruggb,

And I agree with you. Just once I would like to get a tech support person (for any product) that speaks English and is not just reading from the same Knowledge Base that I am.

Regards,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: