magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here's my advice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Here's my advice Reply with quote

MJ works there's no doubt about it. If you have trouble checking email, setting up a dvr or are not ready to spend a few hours to learn how to make this work properly let me fill you in. YOUR SCREWED and Dannyboy just got him another bitch. Please make this a sticky:)
Paul777
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this facebook ? where is the "LIKE" button ? LOL.....
greenman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Here's my advice Reply with quote

sabresfan wrote:
MJ works there's no doubt about it. If you have trouble checking email, setting up a dvr or are not ready to spend a few hours to learn how to make this work properly let me fill you in. YOUR SCREWED and Dannyboy just got him another bitch. Please make this a sticky:)
+1
Laughing
No doubt, you are basically your own telephone support. Except for the fine people here.
amangtahe
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Too good to be true Reply with quote

Is there any charge using this service since I just found this site n made 2 local calls? Could anybody tell plssss . Tq
SteveHC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Too good to be true Reply with quote

amangtahe wrote:
Is there any charge using this service since I just found this site n made 2 local calls? Could anybody tell plssss . Tq

I don't mean to sound silly, and I don't know how you made the 2 calls, but it seems to me that if you made 2 free calls then I would assume that you indeed made 2 free calls...

If you really are in need of some sort of additional info I suggest you provide additional detail, because at least on the surface it seems that you already answered your own question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: