magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How are you running MJ now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: How are you running MJ now? Reply with quote

Now that ata use is blocked or not reliable anymore I'm curious to see how people are running their MJ's now. I've decided to run MJ as a service and use an old 900mghz cordless phone with no caller id screen and use this as an outgoing line while at my computer. I'm using Sipgate and Nettalk as my main lines now and have my MJ lines forwarded to my GV number.
Nobody beats the Whiz!
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have MJ forwarded to my TK6000. The MJ runs via dongle on my XP computer that sits behind the family room television it's connected to.

I have MJ and the TK on a two line phone. MJ is used for outgoing calls, and all incoming is meant for the TK.
notdeadyet
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 2 MJs...one local CDN that I use to travel with for outgoing, and is always call forwarded to my landline, and one US 4thgen that I use for outgoing connected 24/7 to my desktop W7, and call forwarded to my landline for all incoming, with Linksys/tomato firmware router, and just added the HBB1...usually no problems with outgoing, but still ALOT of issues with call forwarding of all incoming calls Sad
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep one running on my desktop and just use the softphone. The second one is on a HP T5710 and feeds into a PBX in a Flash Asterisk FXO port.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: