magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this why my MJ works Perfect!...Alot Of states ISP Sux

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gashliquor
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nugrl wrote:
gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
@gashliquor hey someone else needs you over here > http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/incoming-calls-they-can-hear-me-i-cant-hear-them-t9774-15.html

P.S. Today you took 3 yrs off my life!, I had enuff Laughing

HA!!!!! Reminds me of needing to buy a Tshirt that says "NO, I won't fix your PC" Smile

@gashliquor & bitstopjoe Razz

I think Dan tried to call me Anon but he got stomped on by MF, But i have a seperate program that sends the caller a email if known and sends them here: http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

LMAO Laughing

you ought to be lyao! that was a good one! Laughing

Yeah it was a good one, But im serious i think MJ tried to call me a engineer from MJ, Oh well i told them b4 don't call anon. I will call them tomorrow. Up late again but i got my friend in NY fixed and we had a 2 hr BS session and my friend in AZ i just hung up with. I notice if both parties run the newest version of MF it made a difference. Whats up with yours...Dunno
Nugrl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
@gashliquor hey someone else needs you over here > http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/incoming-calls-they-can-hear-me-i-cant-hear-them-t9774-15.html

HA!!!!! Reminds me of needing to buy a Tshirt that says "NO, I won't fix your PC" Smile

I think Dan tried to call me Anon but he got stomped on by MF, But i have a seperate program that sends the caller a email if known and sends them here: http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

LMAO Laughing

Yeah it was a good one, But im serious i think MJ tried to call me a engineer from MJ, Oh well i told them b4 don't call anon. I will call them tomorrow. Up late again but i got my friend in NY fixed and we had a 2 hr BS session and my friend in AZ i just hung up with. I notice if both parties run the newest version of MF it made a difference. Whats up with yours...Dunno

I don't know whats up with mine, but its still doing it. P!$$&$ me off!!!
gashliquor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nugrl wrote:
gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:

LMAO Laughing

I don't know whats up with mine, but its still doing it. P!$$&$ me off!!!

Mine is flawless except for voice recording has a echo which has been a problem for awhile and friend is running win 7 and he was fantastic. Im not concerned about the voice recording when they fix that they fix it. Im done for the night i get up at 6am even if i hit the sack at 2am. 3 nights in a row thats enough until the other 2 phones get here and new project and more shit.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:

LMAO Laughing

you ought to be lyao! that was a good one! Laughing[/quote]

Yeah it was a good one, But im serious i think MJ tried to call me a engineer from MJ, Oh well i told them b4 don't call anon. I will call them tomorrow. Up late again but i got my friend in NY fixed and we had a 2 hr BS session and my friend in AZ i just hung up with. I notice if both parties run the newest version of MF it made a difference. Whats up with yours...Dunno[/quote]

hey if you're calling mj tomorrow, tell Dan to FIX MY MJ!!!! Evil or Very Mad
gashliquor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Nugrl, The reason there calling is because there is a yellow 911 button that suppose to be green for months. They must want to know if it turned green. Mine is still yellow
Nugrl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
@Nugrl, The reason there calling is because there is a yellow 911 button that suppose to be green for months. They must want to know if it turned green. Mine is still yellow

mine is still yellow too, on the newer mj, but the old one is green
gashliquor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nugrl wrote:
gashliquor wrote:

Yeah when i traded in my 3rd Gen for a 4th gen its been yellow. I had nothing at first. No button, No address bar because rep screwed up and they could'nt figure it out. I told them it was on there end. So there engineer on the east coast of florida called me and fixed that last week but still yellow. He said it would be green in 4 days. Past that still yellow. Im out of here almost midnight and good thing i got up my damn garage was open and i have 3 Harleys in there and old lady just lets me do all the shit and did'nt check the garage. Florida better then PA with gun laws i love it but im on the Gulf Of Mexico so there is'nt any shit here like 350 miles south of here in miami. Talk 2u l8r i had enuff MJ for one day Laughing
Nugrl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
Nugrl wrote:
gashliquor wrote:

Yeah when i traded in my 3rd Gen for a 4th gen its been yellow. I had nothing at first. No button, No address bar because rep screwed up and they could'nt figure it out. I told them it was on there end. So there engineer on the east coast of florida called me and fixed that last week but still yellow. He said it would be green in 4 days. Past that still yellow. Im out of here almost midnight and good thing i got up my damn garage was open and i have 3 Harleys in there and old lady just lets me do all the shit and did'nt check the garage. Florida better then PA with gun laws i love it but im on the Gulf Of Mexico so there is'nt any shit here like 350 miles south of here in miami. Talk 2u l8r i had enuff MJ for one day Laughing

me too! Wink have a good rest of the night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: