magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loggin IN?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raquelr
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Loggin IN????? Reply with quote

Hey everyone! I am new to this whole Magic Jack thing. It was here at my company when I was here. Now it is telling me a I need to register, but there is already a phone number. Is there anyway I can register this magic jack with the phone number and account already????
Gerry_52
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it is asking for an email address and password, is that correct? If so, that is the email address and password the person that set up the MJ entered when they obtained their phone number.
raquelr
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did that. it is saying that that email has been registered and i can assign a new number to this magic jack or set up a new account. no option to log into an old number.
Gerry_52
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just so I understand...You asked the person that originally registered that MJ, they gave you the email and password that they used to register that MJ, you entered it and it rejected it? Is this correct?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: