magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Losses Dial tone in 4 hrs with Linksys adapter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
naveenmaini
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Losses Dial tone in 4 hrs with Linksys adapter Reply with quote

Hi
I configured my Linksys PAP2-adapter with Magic jack and my 2-wire 2701HG-b modem from AT&T
Now every 3-4 hr I loose the dialtone on the Phone. If i reset the modem things work for few more hrs.

Any Ideas on any settings which i can set in PAP2-adapter and the 2-wire 2701HG-b modem to work it permanently

Thanks in Advance
murphy
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your modem set to always maintain the connection? The default for every DSL modem I have ever seen was to disconnect if there was no activity.
naveenmaini
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how i can check that. The PPOE setting is set to Zero. I don't know what more need to be checked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: