Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Low Phone Volume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Curt31
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Low Phone Volume

Just bought the basic Magic jack today and I am impressed with the sound quality only thing is I haven't registered it yet just taking it for a test drive so to speak. I tried adjusting the volume under the menu setting I don't have a headset just a regular phone the drop downs don't appear to work under speaker, Microphone, ringing I see little arrows pointing down but they don't work when I press on them like I said I haven't registered the device yet and I don't know if it has anything to do with it. Liking this already Thanks for your help!

Tom
Curt31
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Hi could someone please just answer one question are these sliders suppose to adjust the volume on you telephone? I got tech support to help me increase the volume somewhat went into control panel and the manage audio devices then handset clicked on it and increased the volume seems to have helped but I'm not sure that when I adjust the sliders it makes any difference when you push the speaker earpiece up isn't that suppose to increase the volume. Hoping someone can give me a hand. Thanks!

Tom j.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: