Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Magic Jack article on Crunchgear.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
groverwood
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Magic Jack article on Crunchgear.com

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/02/05/magicjack-and-the-problem-with-gadget-start-ups/
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Dan posted this comment

Dan posted this comment in response to the original article.....

John

You should not believe everything you read.We have put together the most sophisticated tech chat I have encountered.I know how well we are doing,because our customers grade us every day from 1 to 5.One is the worst 5 is the best.When we started,we were getting one 1 to three 5s.Now we recieve one 1 to twenty 5s and getting better.These numbers cannot be manipulated and I am willing to show you in person.A newer thing we have done,is to be able to take over your desktop with an invite in chat and fix any issues very fast and effectivly.But the newest thing we did is very cool.We have three groups of agents now.The main group,the 15% group who grades better than the others and the 2% group being the supreme agents.What we started last week,is anybody who grades us a 1,will go right to the 15% group his next time in chat.If you were in chat more than twice in a day,you will go to the 15%.If you were in chat more than 3 times in a day you will go to the 2% group.As far as people posting positive things about us,I have no idea who they are other than fans of the magicjack.look at the reaction above.We have all sorts of bug fixes over the last 12 months with over 40 people working on this.Our Network is the Best,just as I believe our customer service now is.I have spent over $35 mil building these companies out,$14 mil of my own money which I have not gotten back so far.As far as a phone number to call is concerned,everybody who buys a magicjack online or thru the phone gets a phone number to call.I know people mean business when it comes to money,and we take over 300 calls a day,7 days a week.Chat is open 24/7 with a average of 4 second wait time.We handle 7,000 chats a day.How many does Skype have or how many calls do they take-oh,a big zero.I built a $2 Bil company previously,I know all the ingredients it takes to build a succesful business.The innovation we will continue to show will be remarkable.Lastly,most of the sales are viral in nature,that means there is hundreds of thousands of Happy customers who pass the good word.love you dude

Dan Borislow Inventor of the magicjack

Last edited by crackerjack on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
maine-iac
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Did you see who signed the above post?
mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject:

Gee, crackerjack, we finally learned your secret identity!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: