magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic jack company customs NO servers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pitta
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Magic jack company customs NO servers! Reply with quote

I used MJ over 4 years, but I already change to used other VOIP product, because Magic jack customs servers is the badest in the world. First, in their website, you can not find a customs servers phone number. Second, if you used a long time to get the Magic jack customs servers phone number, and try to make a call ,you will feel hopeless, the phone number will keep play the voice record and finally their record system auto hang up your phone. If you guys don't believe, than you can try to call Magic Jack customs servers phone number: 1-561-594-9787

By the way , if you chart online with their customs servers, they will tell you your old subscriptions can't transform to the MJ plus, and the MJ plus one year subscriptions is 69.99. Oh my GOD....69.99, most double than other voip one year subscriptions. And other company customs servers better then Magic jack thousands time.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Magic jack company customs NO servers! Reply with quote

pitta wrote:
I used MJ over 4 years, but I already change to used other VOIP product, because Magic jack customs servers is the badest in the world. First, in their website, you can not find a customs servers phone number. Second, if you used a long time to get the Magic jack customs servers phone number, and try to make a call ,you will feel hopeless, the phone number will keep play the voice record and finally their record system auto hang up your phone. If you guys don't believe, than you can try to call Magic Jack customs servers phone number: 1-561-594-9787

That is because they have NO phone support. Their support is done via online chat. You would think having MJ for 4 years, as you mentioned ,you would have realized that....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pitta
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Magic jack company customs NO servers! Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
pitta wrote:

That is because they have NO phone support. Their support is done via online chat. You would think having MJ for 4 years, as you mentioned ,you would have realized that....

If I am not plan to replace the old MJ to plus, I never want to try to call their customs servers, I know their servers is bad before long long ago, but I can't magic this company after 4 years, the customs service still haven't any improve.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not for anything, had you been able to contact MJ support via phone?? I don't think they would have understood a word you were trying to say. It gave me a headache trying to figure out what you were saying here!! Whew.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pitta
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
Not for anything, had you been able to contact MJ support via phone?? I don't think they would have understood a word you were trying to say. It gave me a headache trying to figure out what you were saying here!! Whew.

I give you some simply words to make you easy understanding.

1: MJ customs server is bad. (please don't excuse they have other kinds of way to do this. customs phone call server I think is necessary)

2: MJ policy is bad, old customs subscription can't transform to new MJ plus (or maybe you can say that as is)

3:MJ plus new subscription 69.99/one year is double than most other VOIP product subscription. (I don't want to say the exact name of other VOIP product, because I don't want some kinds of CEO said I am a competitor company , not a real user. )
shushwap
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant resist.... Ill play along... What other voip is half price of the magic jack plus... The only other one I know is the Nettalk and its around the same price..
As the other poster mentioned already MJ has no phone support.. So how would you call them for technical phone support...
They have online support.... Not the greatest
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh crap now he is going to post again and I will get another headache trying to make heads or tails of what the hell he is trying to say!!!!

Smile

Last edited by bitstopjoe on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjplus2000
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Magic jack company customs NO servers! Reply with quote

pitta wrote:
Magic jack customs servers

Oh cool. I didn't know mj had custom servers. Sweet. I guess since all their servers are custom that means I will never have to call their C U S T O M E R S E R V I C E. Oh wait...they don't have C U S T O M E R S E R V I C E. Win Win...or is it Wine Wine. Laughing
Savario
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Magic jack company customs NO servers! Reply with quote

mjplus2000 wrote:
pitta wrote:
Magic jack customs servers

Oh cool. I didn't know mj had custom servers. Sweet. I guess since all their servers are custom that means I will never have to call their C U S T O M E R S E R V I C E. Oh wait...they don't have C U S T O M E R S E R V I C E. Win Win...or is it Wine Wine. Laughing

i was hooked at "badest in the world"
mjplus2000
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Magic jack company customs NO servers! Reply with quote

Savario wrote:
i was hooked at "badest in the world"

I'm assuming english isn't the op's first language and I really don't like to make fun of anyone, but damn that's funny. I read it like once a day just for fun!! Very Happy
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shushwap wrote:
I cant resist.... Ill play along... What other voip is half price of the magic jack plus... The only other one I know is the Nettalk and its around the same price..
As the other poster mentioned already MJ has no phone support.. So how would you call them for technical phone support...
They have online support.... Not the greatest

Well if you use an OBi with free Google Voice then that is less than half of MJ Razz
nostrodamus
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just guessing here, but it seems somebody may be confusing the initial cost of the NetTalk Duo - $69.99 for the device AND the first year with the annual cost for the service, which is $29.95.

Of course this is EXACTLY what Dan and his pals are now charging for the MJ+. Yeah, they still run ads hyping $19.95 a year, but they don't tell you that's only if you immediately buy the 5 year plan.

And sorry, even though the original MagicJack has been around 5 years now, and the company seems to be doing well, I'd never buy more than one year of service at a time. Not after getting screwed out of the two year deal at SunRocket. Besides, who the Hell knows what will be available within the next 5 years?

When I signed up for SunRocket, Magic Jack didn't exist. When I bought the original MagicJack, the thought of one that plugged into a router rather than a USB jack seemed unlikely. Now you have two competing devices that do that. And both companies now developing smart phone apps so you don't need additional hardware at all. Maybe 5 years from now we'll all communicate telepathically and won't need any of this shit.

OK, that's probably a bit of a stretch, but you get the idea.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: