Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MAGIC JACK CONTACT INFO AND TRUE COMPAINT FORM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FedUpWithMagicJack
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: MAGIC JACK CONTACT INFO AND TRUE COMPAINT FORM

If you really want to complain about Magic Jack, here is how:

http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/ComplaintDetail.aspx?CompanyID=92003333

That is their actual physical address, name of the person in charge, and the Better Business form to fill out an official complaint against them.
MagicPhoneMan
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject:

How can MJ have 1370 complaints, a 2 star customer rating and still have a BBB rating of A- Question
laserjobs
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject:

MagicPhoneMan wrote:
How can MJ have 1370 complaints, a 2 star customer rating and still have a BBB rating of A- Question

Because the BBB is a total farce that gets paid by it's member companies for good ratings.
dlong
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject:

laserjobs wrote:
MagicPhoneMan wrote:

Because the BBB is a total farce that gets paid by it's member companies for good ratings.

And while I agree with you about BBB. I think in this particular case, if you look at the statistics, it shows MJ do resolve the complaints with refunds and such. Although, I'm not sure what "Agreeing to perform according to their contract" means. Not to mention, how many users does MJ have; compared with 1370 complaints (from a PC Mag article: 2 million magicJacks since the product launched, and it's now selling them at a rate of 250,000 a month) ? Assuming only 1 million is being used and 1000 complaints were unresolved, that would be .001% or 1 per 1000 users.

With that all said, I for one, will not renew when my subscription if I can not use it with my ATA. So until my subscription runs out or someone figures out how to make with an ATA, I actually have it plugged into a 3.0 GHz server (it's up all the time anyway) and voice quality sucks compared to my ATA.

-d

-Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: