Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
magic jack cut out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cris
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: magic jack cut out

i recently switched from att to charter for my internet. my speed is 30 mbps, previously it was 3 mbps. i have had mj for 3 years and it worked excellent until i switched to charter and had to go to a different modem, i have a keebox modem and wireless router and for the last 2 months my mj cuts out all the time when i'm surfing on the web at the same time i use the phone. i seriously have been on a chat with the tech idiots over a half dozen times and after playing their mindless games of resetting and changing and unplugging nothing ever works. i called keebox and they said it was a mj problem. would using the mj plus and just plugging into an ac outlet take care of my problem by bypassing the router. i don't trust the support people at all so i didn't ask them. about a month ago a tech person told me i needed a new mj so she sold me one with a moneyback guarantee if it didn't work. (i printed the chat for my records). well the new mj does the same "cutting out" and they will not refund my money even though they also have a record of the person telling me about the guarantee. thruth is, i don't care about the refund if i can find a way to make it work correctly. sorry for the long post and thanks for any help. cris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: