Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Magic Jack Help Please !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herobalani
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Magic Jack Help Please !!!

Hi Everyone
My Name is Hero Balani, and I am currently residing in Belize City, Central America. Like most of you, I like to stay in touch with my relatives around the world through VOIP.

I had recently purchased a Magic Jack after reading many great reviews about it. When i had finally got it, I had realized that my ISP had blocked its use in the country since they are the Internet Monopoly in Belize.

I had bypassed them by using the world renown Anchor Free Hotspot Shield for a VPN - and Thankfully it was working perfectly fine.
I could make crisp clear calls anywhere.

They seemed to have caught on to this as well since the Hotspot Sheild has stopped working. I am flustered in trying various VPN programs such as Open VPN, Hamachi, etc. but i can't seem to get any of them to work as easily as Hotspot did. I am on the verge of purchasing a VPN; however, before doing so I wonder if there is another way to unblock or bypass my ISP.

If anyone has any suggested solutions to my problem I would highly appreciate it !

Thank You all so much in advance
God Bless ! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: