Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
magicJack aka crapjack in Canada (Chat Log)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: magicJack aka crapjack in Canada (Chat Log)

Here is an official chat log that I had with a magicJack customer service representative! ENJOY!! Laughing

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Rhett'
Rhett: Hello, how may I help you?
Daniel: I just got the jack... The only numbers it is giving me are US numbers and I am in Canada... What is up with that??
Rhett: Hello Daniel
Rhett: Yes, as of now the Canadian area codes are not yet available
Daniel: Why was I not advised of this before the damn purchase???!!! When will it be available, as it stands right now anyone who tries to call me will be billed long distance charges!!! THIS IS EXTREMELY INCONVINIENT!!!
Rhett: I see
Rhett: I apologize for that
Rhett: but you can call ANYONE in US or CANADA for FREE Daniel
Daniel: I don't give a shit about that, I got it so people can call me!!! If a Canadian number doesn’t become available in the next 10 days I am returning this piece of crap false advertising gimmick & will be sure to create online blogs about my crapjack experience to inform others who are misinformed by this pathetic gimmick!!
Rhett: I seee
Rhett: okay Daniel
Daniel: Give me your level 2 support
Rhett: you can do that
Rhett: would you allow me to help you Instead?
Daniel: Because clearly you are not capable of doing that-level 2 now please
Rhett: can I help
Rhett: ?
Rhett: I can help
Daniel: No, I requested level 2-you want to help stop trying to insist and just give me level 2
Rhett: are you sure on that?
Daniel: POSITIVE-THE SOONER THE BETTER---THANKS
Rhett: You are most welcome Daniel
Rhett: I will transfer you now
Daniel: Thanks
Rhett: your welcome
Rhett: Thank you for your patience. I will transfer you to a higher level of support. Please hold while I transfer you.
Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.
You are now chatting with 'Hero'
Daniel: Hello, is this level 2 support?
Hero: Hello Daniel!
Hero: Yes.
Daniel: Can you read my initial comments with the previous rep or do I need to state it again??
Hero: Please allow me to review your chat transcript with the other agent/s.
Daniel: Ok, thank-you
Hero: Thank you for holding. I understand your concern however I apologize about that. Currently, we do have US area codes available as of this moment, but our engineers are working on that matter and hopefully in the near future Canadian numbers or area codes will be available. We apologize but we cannot give any time frame when will Canadian area codes be available. Right now, we do ask you to please choose any US area codes you want, then once the Canadian area codes are available, you may use your one chance of changing your number for FREE.
Daniel: Why don't you tell the customers on the infomercial that if you live in Canada you are screwed if anyone wants to call you as the person trying to call you will be obligated to dial a US long distance number???!!!!! Had you have done this I would not have wasted all of this time on this crapjack-as of now it is useless to me!!! Inform the damn Canadian customers what they are getting into before wasting our time!!!! I am creating a crapjack complain online to contribute to the thousands of other ones out there!!! Perfect a damn product before you try to sell bullshit to someone else!!!!
Hero: I understand your concern Daniel which is the reason why we have our FAQ to cater customers question and inquiry before they place an order.
Hero: Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Daniel: Tell the owner that he is an idiot. No wonder he can't get this running the way it should. I would be afraid to put my daughters face on the video of the site-knowing what kind of shitty as frustration and pissoffs this crapjack has created for sooo many users worldwide!!! Tell him to read the complaints online-YOU GUYS ARE RATED AS "F" BY THE BBB... THAT IS INSANE!!!! Have a nice day!
Hero: Okay, I understand you Daniel and again I apologize for the inconvenience.
Daniel: Thanks, have a good day.
Hero: Have a great day ahea..
Hero: ahead*
Daniel: I will after the refund, which will probably never happen as others created logs who tried to get a refund and 40 days later NOTHING!!! This is a scam, but I am glad that I can contribute to the warnings on the net and advise others. Take care.
Hero: Take care as well.
Daniel: I don't know what to do now. I am VERY frustrated and watching . to calm down is not an option. I decided to become a born again Christian... Any suggestions??
Hero: Do you have the order number with you Daniel?
Daniel: I do have it on my server down stairs in the basement, but not on the laptop here unless I remote into the server which takes a minute.... Why do you ask?
Hero: I will assist you with the return if you are still in your 30 day free trial for your refund.
Daniel: I am - I just got the jack today. What do you estimate the odds are of Canadian numbers becoming available in the next 3 months? Refund to me means nothing as this is pocket change of a purchase... I am just pissed that i am now obligated to buy more phones so people can actually call me and not have to pay long distance...
Hero: Actually we really cannot give any time frame since the management did not inform us any time frame for the Canadian area codes availability, hope you understand our part. I really apologize about that Daniel.
Daniel: So reality is-this was only designed for the US customers and to scam Canadians into buying it by not informing them and in all probability they will never create Canadian area codes-correct??
Hero: No, since you can call US and Canadian numbers for FREE, though your friends and family will have to pay long distance charges when they call you, which is the worst part in there.
Daniel: You did not answer my question... The point is Canadians cannot call other Canadians on the crapjack unless they pay long distance charges, and in all probability never will be able to-correct?
Hero: Yes you are correct.
Daniel: Thank-you. Have a nice day. Smile
Hero: Have a nice day as well and be safe.
Daniel: Oh feel free to log off, I am just making sure that I copy and paste this log so I can inform the public of what to really expect. Smile Take care, thanks for your help!
mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject:

So, is this a tip, a trick, or a hack? This posting properly belongs in "Rants and Raves". Please visit that forum category and add your posting to the bottom of one of the threads that already discusses this topic.

Welcome aboard.
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject:

Bahaha, thanks! I was fuming so I wanted to post that. (Note to Mods, please move thread to appropriate forum) -The noob Exclamation
Garrison
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject:

If you would have checked the Magic Jack website before you bought you would have seen there are no area codes available in Canada
Wayne
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject:

Who on earth goes on to check what area codes are available? The infomertial tells you US & Canada, so anyone would assume that it is. Besides, people in this day & age are VERY busy ... Navigating on the crackjack site is like a blind man walking another blind man. The only good thing is that you can use this on a laptop when connected wirelesly at a random hotel, when on a business trip etc. The device is useless to me, unless I am able to get a local Canadian number so I can receive incoming calls and not have my friends/customers go through the hassle of the long distance obligation. THEY SHOULD INFORM CUSTOMERS OF THIS "GLITCH" ON THE INFOMERTIALS OR AT LEAST MAKE IT VERY CLEAR ON THE ORDER PAGE THAT THIS IS THE CASE. That would save a lot of time and hatsle for a lot of Canadians who are stuck with the crapjack. Rolling Eyes Idea
Garrison
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject:

I went on to check area codes available before I bought, I am from Canada and am very happy with my Magic Jack. I am in Arizona for the winter and can call anywhere in North America for nothing, can't beat that!!
Wayne
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject:

I can see how those who travel to US from Canada can benefit, or anyone who calls the US a lot. I don't. The main reason I bought the crapjack was for INCOMING calls. I hardly EVER call anyone in the US. I mean now all I can do with this is call people back from it for kicks when they call my cell etc... USELESS really... Mad Sad

I guess I will have to read more about it, every now and then I call overses, but will not buy ANY minutes for overseas until I research it in great detail... Please feel free to advise me of any warning signs on that topic to save me some time & hastles. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I mainly call Europe... Denmark, Croatia etc. A link to pricing etc would be appreciated & a heads up on pro's /cons of buying the long distance minutes...

-Daniel.
mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject:

Garrison wrote:
I went on to check area codes available before I bought...
I also went on line to check Area Codes before I bought. When I learned that the web site only listed the Area Codes and not the Rate Centers I looked through the FAQ and found their fraudulent FAQ entry claiming that all calls within any Area Code are free. With those two bits of information I got on line with the chat folks and learned that the only way to find out what Rate Centers are available is after purchase during the activation process. As this was an unacceptable answer, I googled for the information and discovered this forum.

I did all of this before giving magicJack one thin dime (C$0.125) of my money. Anyone who prefers not to do his own due diligence has 30 days to return the product.

p.s. UNDER8ED, you are right to now want to investigate MJ before investing in international minutes. My personal investigation involved reading every single posting on this forum. And I did not make my first posting before reading every single posting in the three months prior to that posting. And I have yet to initiate a new thread on this forum, having read or Searched my way to finding an appropriate open thread in each and every topic I have needed help in. I wish the same for you.
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject:

Thanks mberlant, please keep me posted on the overseas long distance if you stumble across any usefull threads/info. Will do the same.
mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject:

Gee, Bart, you've grown up awfully fast.

For international calling, Tpad has some of the best rates. They are a no-charge VoIP provider out of the UK. You pay nothing to sign up and nothing per month and only pay for calls you make, which are billed in 6 second increments. They don't offer DIDs, but they do have access numbers all over the world, including Canada, Denmark and Croatia, so people can call you in Canada for the cost of a call to their nearest access point.
Phoenix_123
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject:

I am a Canadian. I did my homework before purchasing to know exactly what I was getting. I'm satisfied with my purchase and the quality of service. Unfortunatley, I am ashamed that you are a Canadian. Your behaviour is inappropriate on the chat line and your expectations for not kniowing what your purchasing was naive. There wasd no false advertising that you would get a Canadian area code number.

Chill out! Get your refund and move on. We'll all get some relief from your caustic attitude.
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject:

mberlant-LoL, yeah... Optimism with a combination of purity have a tendency to give me breakthroughs. Thanks on the heads up for internationsl long distance-will look into that soon, much appreciated.

Phoenix_123-Do you own your own business & work 11 hours a day 6 days a week, go to school, church, and the gym? No? Well then STFU with your lame ass comments, as I stated above some of us are VERY busy and don't have the time to navigate through the crackjack site and do all of our homework. It's not like I spent hundreds of $$$ in which case I would make time... You should chill out and have a blessed day Confused
Sherwin Williams
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject:

UNDER8ED wrote:
please keep me posted on the overseas long distance.

International rates can be found here

Available area codes can be found here
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject:

Thank-you.

More problems with the crapjack... Today I tried to make a couple of calls, I get a dial tone, dial the number... My cell... The cell rings, however on the crapjack side it is complete dead air... When my voicemail should have come on, the crapjack still showed dead air... I then tried to call a land lane, same thing! What a peace of CRAP of a product!! SERIOUSLY!!!
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject:

20 minutes later-it works just fine and I made no changes at all, just retried it a few times. So, the crapjack works when it wants to. There is NOTHING wrong with my phones (as a matter of fact I just bought the best Panasonic phones just last week from futureshop and they worked fine before as they do now... So clearly it's the crapjack service.

Hmmm. Not liking the overall quality of this thing as is very evident by my posts thus far. I'm happy for whoever can enjoy this, my hat is off to you but I like consistency. This product doesn't deliver. My rating is a 5 out of 10 at best.
terryfox
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject:

This MJ is a piece of crap . I should of figure it was with the low cost ...
cdwaldron
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject:

Yes, both of you , go away. You have plenty of time to post but no time for research before you buy , then all you can do is open your yaps. Send it back, get your refund and move on.
terryfox
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject:

You mean research the Bull$hit this company lies about ? Like it hardly ever works or do you mean the part were they tell us we WILL have Canadians area code numbers soon ? And if we don't get it , its okay your only Canadians who we like to screw over hehehe . Do you mean this type of research @sshole ? If this company was a good honest company they should provide Canadians a no time limit for this refund ( Not 30 days ) becoz I am sure most Canadians were probably thinking that sooner or later they would get these area codes number surpasting the 30 days warranty . I will be sure to pass my opinion on MJ to the many forum sites I visit @sshole.
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject:

To further add to this thread... The crapjack hardly EVER works. I get a dial tone, the numbers I call do ring, however whenever anyone answers all I get is complete dead air!!! 1 in 10 call throughout the day actually work!!! I am SOO PISSED OFF with the crapjack that I will make time to create a youtube video to prove that everything I stated in this thread is 100% accurate TRUTH and will post this video to as many crapjack related sites as is humanly possible. Never in my life did I come across a company I HATE so much that I am actually willing to sacrafice my own time just to prove how PATHETIC they really are. What's worse is that the only way to contact them in an effort to resolve any of these issus is via chat-good luck trying to navigate and enter a chat! It seems to me like every day they change the way you can enter a chatroom and most of the time it's actually never up and running!!!

P.S. Will post my video on here when I am done making it. I hope crapjack burns to the ground!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Richardsimon
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject:

I thought I would weigh in on this topic. It will be short. All of the ads that I have seen have been on American TV stations. I knew when I go the MJ it was only for US numbers. As for the MJ itself, it works great. I use it on the road to call home and friends. Anyway, don't hold your breath on Canadian numbers, we have a thing here call the CRTC that prevents change of any kind.
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject:

P.S.S. I forgot to mention... Their web site states "Does your cell phone have bad reception or dropping calls in your house? Then you need a magicJack" --- At least my cell phone makes me TALK to people and not wait for complete DEAD AIR!!!

My conclusion: The owner of crapJack & it's employees created a product while sniffing crack. The results of it produced a human virus designed to piss you the F.ck off!! In an effort to maintain their crack addiction they sold us an advertisement that promissed quality service.

TO THE USERS OF MJ--->PLEASE STOP CONTRIBUTING TO THEIR CRACK ADDICTION!!!

I'm going to see what I can do about ensuring that their site is "up and running" ROFL!! Laughing
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject:

Been further testing the crapjack today...

The telephone I am using to test the crapjack with is a BRAND NEW cordless Panasonic KX-TG8232CB (This is the best cordless phone Panasonic makes) ... Anyhow... I tested the cordles phone a number of times on my land line, and it works PERFECT every time. So far using this phone on the magicJack it has only been successfull in making a complete call 4 times out of the 40+ tests. I press talk, I hear the dial tone... I dial my cell, it rings on the cell side but on the crapJack side COMPLETE DEAD AIR... I answered the cell a number of times to try to talk and still dead air... I then tried to call my land line from the crapjack, SAME THING. ONLY 4 calls out 40+++ calls actually worked using my Panasonic phone. When I use my Logitech headset plugged into the laptop's USB-this on the other hand seems to work just fine every time. I can hear all of my calls, after placing them... I tried to switch while on a call from my Logitech headset, to my Panasonic ohone which is connected to the crapJack and right after the switch I hear complete dead air again!! Only on the Logitech headphones can I make my calls and hear the other person 90% of the time. Keep in mimd that I did in fact make 4 complete calls in the past using the Panasonic phone connected to the crapjack and they did work... ONLY 4 times! .... Go figure!!! !WILL INCLUDE ALL THIS IN MY "CRAPJACK" VIDEO!

Cheers!!
terryfox
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Richardsimon wrote:
I thought I would weigh in on this topic. It will be short. All of the ads that I have seen have been on American TV stations. I knew when I go the MJ it was only for US numbers. As for the MJ itself, it works great. I use it on the road to call home and friends. Anyway, don't hold your breath on Canadian numbers, we have a thing here call the CRTC that prevents change of any kind.

Its not the CRTC , its MJ didn't do there research towards the cost for Canadian area codes . that is what stoping them now . It cost to much for them to put it out for us . So they more or less said screw that ....

Though there is a couple things you can try . Make sure you have a very good usb port . Use the back ports and try not to connect to many devises in that port . I have 4 computers , when using MJ on 2 I can talk if lucky for a few minuts before I get cut off . On the other 2 which I know I have issues with usb I can't connect at all , so it help to flush the usb once in a while under safe mode . Another thing is if you have high speed internet , that helps to . Have a good PS , i'm using 650 watts .
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject:

ROFL!!! Come to think of it-the product does stand for it's name! magicJack>works when IT want's to!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, I can't wait until my youtube video is complete!!!

ITS GONNA BE HULARIOUS!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing ... AND I'll be sure to enter their site & post a link in chat of the video... I'm just DYING to see the comments/response online.... This was in fact $60.00 well spent!!!

P.S. I'll be damned if these crackers will destroy my OPTIMISM!!!

-UNDER8ED FTW!!!

<333.
mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Perhaps the problem is that the two instigators here have yet to learn proper use of the English language. We all know that the MJ chat line is hosted overseas. My experience dealing with them is that, while they have a very limited Customer Service script to deal with, they exhibit a greater command of English than these people do. Maybe the English words and grammar in the advertisements, on the web site, on the chat line and in this forum are simply beyond their reach.

Just an observation.
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject:

mberlant wrote:
Perhaps the problem is that the two instigators here have yet to learn proper use of the English language. We all know that the MJ chat line is hosted overseas. My experience dealing with them is that, while they have a very limited Customer Service script to deal with, they exhibit a greater command of English than these people do. Maybe the English words and grammar in the advertisements, on the web site, on the chat line and in this forum are simply beyond their reach.

Just an observation.

Because we all care about our grammar and spelling while trolling online. WoW-great observation. Rolling Eyes

P.S. I speak, read and write 3 different languages.
terryfox
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject:

mberlant wrote:

Just an observation.

why don't you shut the F up . You F ing nip
mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject:

UNDER8ED wrote:

Because we all care about our grammar and spelling while trolling online. WoW-great observation. Rolling Eyes

Perhaps you should learn that trolling, when applied to a forum, is the act of reading other people's postings without otherwise participating. It would be a welcome improvement if it were true.

p.s. Speaking, reading and writing 3 different languages is a nice accomplishment. I use my third language every day now. Is English your second or third language?
UNDER8ED
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject:

mberlant wrote:
UNDER8ED wrote:

Perhaps you should learn that trolling, when applied to a forum, is the act of reading other people's postings without otherwise participating. It would be a welcome improvement if it were true.

p.s. Speaking, reading and writing 3 different languages is a nice accomplishment. I use my third language every day now. Is English your second or third language?

English is my 2nd.
This forum is boring.
Will return when video is complete. Have fun with the jack ppl.
2088bob
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject:

magicjack=crapjack .....now that there is funny ROFLMAO and true and I haven't even bought one yet. OH YEA! that's part about doing the research

MY research says, don't bother in Canada not worth it

The whole crapjack thing is a bit shady
mberlant
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject:

In another thread you confessed that you were not suited to use MJ. Perhaps that is true, since many Canadians here (many more Canadians if you count the ones who never seek out this forum) are enjoying the MJ just as much as those in the "lower 50 provinces", just without Canadian phone numbers upon which to receive calls. You in Toronto are no different than the fellow just down the road in Buffalo who cannot get a local phone number for his MJ.

This is simply one more example of why VoIP remains a wonderful substitute for Long Distance, but a miserable substitute for POTS.
2088bob
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject:

mberlant wrote:
In another thread you confessed that you were not suited to use MJ. Perhaps that is true, since many Canadians here (many more Canadians if you count the ones who never seek out this forum) are enjoying the MJ just as much as those in the "lower 50 provinces", just without Canadian phone numbers upon which to receive calls. You in Toronto are no different than the fellow just down the road in Buffalo who cannot get a local phone number for his MJ.

This is simply one more example of why VoIP remains a wonderful substitute for Long Distance, but a miserable substitute for POTS.
I am happy that you are so diligent in protecting the MJ cause
Now be a good little superhero and run along FOAD ...see ya

And Oh YEA thats 10 provinces and 50 states,don't mix that sh!t up or this really could turn into a p!ssing match, maybe you need a little geography 101. Oh sorry i forgot you are the linguistics expert .
MeDiCo_BrUjO
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject:

UNDER8ED wrote:
Thank-you.

More problems with the crapjack... Today I tried to make a couple of calls, I get a dial tone, dial the number... My cell... The cell rings, however on the crapjack side it is complete dead air... When my voicemail should have come on, the crapjack still showed dead air... I then tried to call a land lane, same thing! What a peace of CRAP of a product!! SERIOUSLY!!!

Read http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/can-t-hear-outgoing-calls-but-receiver-s-phone-does-ring-t4970.html
ramjet555
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Canadian views

I'm also Canadian, and never have liked MagicJack, especially their attitude to the public and customer service.
The previous rant about "chat" to "live help" is right on target.
I'm still using MJ, thanks to the incredible support from some the posts here who have dealt successfully with the crap from MJ.

Thanks

Ramjet
stealthbob
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject:

UNDER8ED wrote:

Phoenix_123-Do you own your own business & work 11 hours a day 6 days a week, go to school, church, and the gym? No? Well then STFU with your lame ass comments, as I stated above some of us are VERY busy and don't have the time to navigate through the crackjack site and do all of our homework. It's not like I spent hundreds of $$$ in which case I would make time... You should chill out and have a blessed day Confused

Grow up you child...how you claim all these wonderful attributes of multilingual abilities and a 66 hour work week when you carry on like an insoleant whinny child. Rolling Eyes

You are quite amazing though...you can argue both sides of a debate concurrently in the same sentence.

You claim not enough time to take personal responsibility for your own actions yet you seem to have plenty of time to rack up 14 informatory posts here.

You are incredulous about the scam and making it a personal vendetta to right the perceived wrong...then go on to say that it's all no problem, not like it was a lot of money anyways.

Then you incredibly tell someone else the calm down and have a blessed day?

Is this how you act in life? Do you always blame others for your own failures? Do you take any personal responsibility in anything you do? This would have all been avoided if you weren't so impulsive and took maybe 5-10 mins to read the Feature list of the unit online...hell it says no Canadian numbers on the front page, No you didn't do that and now that is everybody else's problem.

My bet is you are a quiet little coward amongst a crowd...put you behind the anonymity of a keyboard and you come right out.

You certainly do fit the typical 20 something online punk tho...help is out there for ya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5-GOG8SXo
RisingJackForce
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject:

+1
kcowan
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject:

I bought the MJ last May 2008. I knew its limitations but decided that it was the cheapest way to call from PV MX. Got a San Diego number.

Paid $47 and have enjoyed a year of LD service. It has its quirks but still delivers good value. In Vancouver, I just use it for outbound LD. I just renewed for another year at $20.

I would not use it for business. It is a consumer product.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: