Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MagicJack.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammydog419
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: MagicJack.com

I am having trouble downloading my contact list and calls. I tried to go to magicjack.com but I cannot load any page. Such as Faq page or Tech chat. I am just wondering if the website is down or something? I can ping it just fine, but website keeps loading with no response. Anybody else having this problem? Thanks.
Matt9876
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject:

MagicJack.com works great for me,must be on your end or you have an old bookmark for their web site maybe.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: MagicJack.com

Sammydog419 wrote:
I am having trouble downloading my contact list and calls. I tried to go to magicjack.com but I cannot load any page. Such as Faq page or Tech chat. I am just wondering if the website is down or something? I can ping it just fine, but website keeps loading with no response. Anybody else having this problem? Thanks.

Works okay here as well. You should be able to access your contacts and call lists on your mymagicjack page which you get to through your softphone, or my.magicjack.com which will take you to this address:

https://web07.magicjack.com/my/login.html

Note the period after the "my" in the "my.magicjack.com" address. Mymagicjack.com appears to be a VOIP or MJ reseller site, but doesn't look to be a MJ site.
Sammydog419
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject:

I just tried with a proxy and I can connect to the website. It is the only site which will not load. I also tried with Firefox with the same result.
Sammydog419
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject:

I just remembered that I had this problem the last time I updated my network card drivers. I have a RTL8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, everytime I update the driver this happens. Which is why I haven't updated since January, but I totally forgot. It's totally ridiculous and I don't understand why it happens, but at least I figured it out for now.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Sammydog419 wrote:
I just remembered that I had this problem the last time I updated my network card drivers. I have a RTL8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, everytime I update the driver this happens. Which is why I haven't updated since January, but I totally forgot. It's totally ridiculous and I don't understand why it happens, but at least I figured it out for now.

At least until you update your network card drivers and forget again Smile
Couldn't resist Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sammydog419
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject:

Hopefully next time I'll come on here and read my own post and think what a dumbass I am before telling everyone. Razz
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject:

Sammydog419 wrote:
Hopefully next time I'll come on here and read my own post and think what a dumbass I am before telling everyone. Razz

HAHAHA
NAH I bet you will remember this time and not re re re re post Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: