magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAGICJACK getting successfully registered but no calls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakamoniel
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: MAGICJACK getting successfully registered but no calls Reply with quote

HI, guys, after this recent blackout of using magicjack service over ATA, I lost my service using ATA too, weired thing is when I look at my ATA it says that my service has been registered successfully. When I check for diat tone it is there. Subscription is in good standing untill next march aswell. However when i make call all i get is busy tone. and if someone calls me it goes straight to voicemail. I was reading thru other topics but i never came across a case like mine where registration is successful and calls are not good. I was reading about creating CERT and adding it to ATA but i couldnt figure how. I would appreciate if someone can help, If not give whole solution just point me in right direcition and i will figure rest. I am using unlocked Linksys WRTP54g with 2 phone lines. only 1 line registered to MJ which shows registered but no calls wutsoever. any help appreciated and 2 thumbs up for ppl who did awsome job giving tutorials on how to find sip credentials and I could use service for 4 months no interruptions.
anis_ber
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that what happened to me for couple of minutes
then it became clear, unable to register showed up
nakamoniel
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: about successful registration Reply with quote

Thats why i said my case is unique, my ata is still registered successfully after 1 week. no calls though
ckboy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine also shows registered and I have dial tone. Using a Pap2t. I get beeping sound when try to make calls. Calls go to voicemail when I try to call my MJ.
nakamoniel
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, i found atleast 1 more person whos facing same problem as me, Well looks like pros r not much interested in our case bro, we on our own untill someone finds real solution
nakamoniel
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi domingo, Thanks for reply, i read that ppl are trying to add cert to ata's to talk properly with the proxy, and then i read in a forum by admin that is not working, are you aware of any workaround to that issue?or can you point me to a forum where it is being discussed please? thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: