Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
magicjack hangs at 'configuring' status all the time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zonemaster60
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: magicjack hangs at 'configuring' status all the time

This has just happened recently. It loads and when it says configuring it just sits there and does nothing and never finishes the loading sequence.

I tried deleting the ...\AppData\Roaming\mjusbsp folder and making it believe it's a new install and it works the 1st time, then after that it does the same thing all over again.

My computer is NOT on all the time. I have several people coming in and out and live here and I do NOT like others messing with my computer, why should they, they have their own PC's, so when I'm done with it, it gets shutdown regardless.

Basically it's on when I get up in the morning and gets shutdown at the end of the day when it's bedtime. It's not a REAL problem, I'm thinking of canceling anyway, since all I get are calls from telemarketers and scam artists. Only thing I actually use it for is confirming and making doctors appointments and that's about it.

So if anyone can help, great, if not no loss. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: