magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MagicJack plus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martinmagic
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: MagicJack plus Reply with quote

Any suggestion would be great.

I just ordered the old magic jack not knowing the magicjack plus was a reality.

Have not registered the devise because I want the magicjack plus.

wasn't there info on updating an existing magicjack towards a magicjack plus..?

any recourse in idea's would be much appreciated and thankyou.

Also...wheres the best known info to order the new device? is it reliable?
whats the real story on ordering and where
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: MagicJack plus Reply with quote

Martinmagic wrote:
Any suggestion would be great.

I just ordered the old magic jack not knowing the magicjack plus was a reality.

Have not registered the devise because I want the magicjack plus.

wasn't there info on updating an existing magicjack towards a magicjack plus..?

any recourse in idea's would be much appreciated and thankyou.

Also...wheres the best known info to order the new device? is it reliable?
whats the real story on ordering and where

They have a 30 day return policy from the day you ordered it. If you're still in that time frame, contact them for the process to return.

The only info about old MJ users to Plus users, that I have seen, is that the reviews said they were going to allow you to transfer your regular MJ number to the Plus. And one review mentioned that regular MJ users were going to be offered first crack at the Plus. All reviews also said it was going to cost $49.95, which now is apparently $69.95.

If you don't need it right away, I would return your regular MJ, and wait for the Plus to be in the retail stores. By then some actual user reviews will be in as opposed to the questionable reviews posted so far by "non-biased" tech web-sites.

If you can't wait, there is a number posted in the "magicJack Plus Now Shipping" section of this forum where someone used 800-707-5980 to order one.
Martinmagic
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks very very much for reply ....the reuter approach is most valuable so will try to return...best to know so many thanks
scotty200
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if by chance u cant return it try getting a Thin Client? i bet they will start to come down in price now that the MJP is here but as long is it not past the 30 day u should be OK i am looking forwarder to getting MJP so i understand why u want to get it. also u could try selling it

have a good one
magicjack34
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, the Magic Jack Plus has been released - make sure you're careful of which site you go to buy from though.. others are still promoting the previous version.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: