magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

majicjack plus with magicfeaturesPlugin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N1ASS
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: majicjack plus with magicfeaturesPlugin Reply with quote

I have the new upgrade done not by choice!!!!it did it automatically with new new look on my windows 7 and now if I use the magicfeaturesPlugin the phones in the house wont ring,only through the computer speakers,(I have checked all sound card settings)but when I close the program (magicfeaturesPlugin ) it does ring,anybody has a fix for this????
I like using my magicfeaturesPlugin with my majicjack plus.
Thank you Bill,[email protected]
Sad
KMNugent52
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check under the Magic Jack Menu, you may have the option set to headset instead of telephone.

HTH -Kevin N.
N1ASS
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish it was that simple,I already checked.thank you.
KMNugent52 wrote:
Check under the Magic Jack Menu, you may have the option set to headset instead of telephone.

HTH -Kevin N.
JayB922
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having issues with the magicfeatures as well after the latest magicjack UI upgrade. Not only are my phones not ringing, but none of the features are working. Call blocking, caller ID with name, 7 digit dialing, none of it. I have tried to contact PCphoneSoft multiple times to try and find a fix to get this resolved but my emails are going unanswered, and there has been no activity on this guys webpage or any of his social media sites in a couple years. I think hes jumped ship.

Are there any other programs out there made by someone else that can do what magicfeatures does? Because right now all this program is doing is taking up space.
Daviddubya
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem as OP - phone will not ring with magicfeatures running. Fortunately I just downloaded magicfeatures and am running under the trial version. The magicfeatures plugin is not useable with this problem. I emailed support, but no reply yet. Anyone know a solution? Thanks.
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who would have guessed magicJack would ever change out their 7 year old trademark dialer design for something even larger ??? Unfortunately, magicJack don't provide any way to do downgrades even for a few days.

The Magicfeatures 4.0 and Magicsilence 4.0 upgrades that provide compatibility with magicJack's brand new huge colorful dialer design are ready and available for download from http://download.pcphonesoft.com .
N1ASS
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redpepper wrote:
Who would have guessed magicJack would ever change out their 7 year old trademark dialer design for something even larger ??? Unfortunately, magicJack don't provide any way to do downgrades even for a few days.

The Magicfeatures 4.0 and Magicsilence 4.0 upgrades that provide compatibility with magicJack's brand new huge colorful dialer design are ready and available for download from http://download.pcphonesoft.com .
I gave it a try and it works!!!!
Thank you.Bill. Very Happy
JayB922
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also got it to work on both my pc's. Thank you for the update.
N1ASS
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Magicfeatures 4.0 Reply with quote

I am glad for the update,I sure missed it when it wasn't working.All features apear to be working 100% now. Thank you all.Bill. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: