magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJ android app download

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartyP
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: MJ android app download Reply with quote

Can someone please tell me (or send me) where I can find the MJ apk file for android? I have ICS on my Coby tablet but it is not compatible with Google Play so I cannot download it from Google. I have downloaded and used multiple other android apps with no problem. I simply need the MJ file to install.
Thank you for any help.
Marty
PS - I will provide my email if its easier.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: MJ android app download Reply with quote

MartyP wrote:
Can someone please tell me (or send me) where I can find the MJ apk file for android? I have ICS on my Coby tablet but it is not compatible with Google Play so I cannot download it from Google. I have downloaded and used multiple other android apps with no problem. I simply need the MJ file to install.
Thank you for any help.
Marty
PS - I will provide my email if its easier.

Seems easy enough, just log into www.my.magicjack.com and click on the mobile app tab and you will see what you are looking for.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MartyP
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joe,

I have been to that link a couple of times. When you click on the link(s), it only redirects you to Google Play which is the trouble. Google Play uses an app and Google's app will not run on my tablet so I cannot download the MJ app.
Maybe there is something on Google Play that I do not know about? Can I download to my laptop without an android appliance?
Not sure.
Are there any other suggestions?
Thanks again,
Marty
kedwards
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a week. Chances are the time will be correct again, when Daylight Saving Time ends.

Keith
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kedwards wrote:
Wait a week. Chances are the time will be correct again, when Daylight Saving Time ends.

Keith

HUH?? and your answer relates to the Android app how???
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kedwards
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
kedwards wrote:

Keith

HUH?? and your answer relates to the Android app how???

Oops, my apologies. I replied to the wrong thread...

Keith, who thinks the Android MJ app and the Apple MJ app should each have their own sub-forum...
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew, ok.. Made wonder if I missed something in this thread.
Not a bad idea for them to have their own section here.
MartyP
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Too Bad Reply with quote

Well it looks like I am out of luck. I have to say that
I think it is pretty it is pretty shortsighted of MJ to place their app only on Google especially when you consider the complaints of many android users that cannot get Google Play to work. I have read many threads. Whats wrong with Amazon or GetJar?
I guess that I will keep looking and someday it will show up on an indexed sight.
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: