magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJ, NT Duo, Ooma Telo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gashliquor
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: MJ, NT Duo, Ooma Telo Reply with quote

I love my MJ and have nothing BAD to say except it is'nt plug and play as they may want you to think. Been a MJ user since day 1 and still love it but of course im not running it the way it was designed too. I'll call it MY OWN WAY. Next on the list is my Ooma Telo wth a cordless phone and a Telo wireless HD Phone. Service on this device is top notch to me and when talking HD with another HD phone it's very impressive. And last but not least is the NT Duo. I received the NT Duo which was shipped next day at the cost of NT CA. I open the box and i registered it first then plugged it into a empty LAN in my router and plugged a cordless phone into it and let it update and connect to its server and within 30 secs my phone rang back and i was ready to go. I made 7 calls in different parts of the U.S. not only was the NT Duo receive fantastic but with QOS even disabled in router i can't say it any other way but this device kicks ass. I had a business problem with the company so i only paid $9.95 but i will tell you if i paid $100.00 it still would be worth it. Remember IMO stock without using anything to help this device it puts MJ to shame not only in call quality but IMO in workmanship. I still use the Ooma more then anything and MJ for me is more like a forward number to me but the DUO does what it says it does at least on my end. With that said what will MJ release next or is that a joke Laughing

Last edited by gashliquor on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Nobody beats the Whiz!
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good read.

Thanks for the post, gashliquor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: