magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJ SDK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
proxycg
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: MJ SDK Reply with quote

Greetings,

I want to write an application for MJ - is there an SDK out there that can be used todo so? Officially from MJ?

If unofficial - can anyone post some possibilities.

Thanls.
Barada Nels
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: MJ SDK Reply with quote

proxycg wrote:
Greetings,

I want to write an application for MJ - is there an SDK out there that can be used todo so? Officially from MJ?

Thanls.

Greetings,

People in the Linux section have mentioned an old SDK from TigerJet that went MIA sometime in the past. I will try and hunt it down, but from what people have said it is impossible to find. If you find it, I will be willing to assist in anyway that I can.

Sincerely,

Barada Nels
Barada Nels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Yeah . . . Reply with quote

Their link for the SDK is of course long dead. I have checked a various Torrents and newsgroups . . . to no avail. I am sure someone out there has it. But, it is looking rather bleek.

Edit: Check this thread: http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/magic-jack-linux-drivers-the-issues-t9060.html

They have found some older SDKs but state the Linux Drivers are not there.
jonecool
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: I have a copy of the SDK install folder Reply with quote

I have a copy of the install folder (binaries), but not the original archive. Not sure if that would be much help.
neo2121

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your intent with the SDK? What kind of an application are you looking create? There is a link out there
jonecool
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neo2121 wrote:
What is your intent with the SDK? What kind of an application are you looking create? There is a link out there

I'm personally wanting to write an application that can receive/make phone calls as well as identify the caller for a home control system.
neo2121

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://pastebin.com/ANt9qEKz did some google searches I think these are the droids you are looking for.
Chris "hack"
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: MJ SDK Reply with quote

Barada Nels wrote:
proxycg wrote:
Greetings,

Thanls.

Greetings,

People in the Linux section have mentioned an old SDK from TigerJet that went MIA sometime in the past. I will try and hunt it down, but from what people have said it is impossible to find. If you find it, I will be willing to assist in anyway that I can.

Sincerely,

Barada Nels
I know little about Linux but being a scavenger I happen to have a copy of something called "TigerJet SDK Demo Application" version 2.11.15.0. XP dates it April 14 2009 but can't be sure if that's the date of the file creation or the date that I downloaded it. Probably the latter. The file name is TjSetukp1313.exe and is 1.25MB. Mr proxycg, I've never installed it nor do I know if it works at all but if it helps you then I'm happy. I hope this is what Barada was referring to.

Here's the link where I uploaded it to: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S8020Y0X
neo2121

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of surprised that the links are still up.
neo2121

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So anyone done anything interesting or new with the linked files?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: