magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJP Voicemail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buzz
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: MJP Voicemail Reply with quote

I just changed over from my MJ to the new MJP. I'm having issues with the voicemail and spent two hours in their chat service without getting the problem taken care of. It seems that the people on the other end are reading caned answers from a manual, and really don't have answers or fixes.
I simply asked them to reset my voicemail..... They informed me that it can NOT be done. I explained to them that the voicemail is set up in their servers and they must have a way to either reset or disable it.

If anyone can help, please advise. I got an RMA number and if I can't get this resolved I'll just ship the unit back to MJ.

The price is great, but not worth the aggravation.

Additionally, I tried calling MJ and spent an hour on the line listening to a caned msg. from that yo-yo who does their infomercials........ A cust. service person never came to the phone as was stated in the caned msg. What a joke of a company. I understand the price is fair, but they could offer just a little tech support. At this point hey offer nothing what so ever as far as i'm concerned.
webjeff
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: MJP Voicemail Reply with quote

Buzz wrote:
I just changed over from my MJ to the new MJP. I'm having issues with the voicemail and spent two hours in their chat service without getting the problem taken care of. It seems that the people on the other end are reading caned answers from a manual, and really don't have answers or fixes.
I simply asked them to reset my voicemail..... They informed me that it can NOT be done. I explained to them that the voicemail is set up in their servers and they must have a way to either reset or disable it.

If anyone can help, please advise. I got an RMA number and if I can't get this resolved I'll just ship the unit back to MJ.

The price is great, but not worth the aggravation.

Additionally, I tried calling MJ and spent an hour on the line listening to a caned msg. from that yo-yo who does their infomercials........ A cust. service person never came to the phone as was stated in the caned msg. What a joke of a company. I understand the price is fair, but they could offer just a little tech support. At this point hey offer nothing what so ever as far as i'm concerned.

Magicfeature for has 20 new feature for magicjack and Magicjack Plus that works great, well aleast for me.
SteveHC
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How 'bout you actually tell us what the actual problem with you MJ voicemail is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: