magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY NOTES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jason_outsource
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: MY NOTES Reply with quote

CANNED:

Phone number to call for phone orders: 800-897-8700 (newest number)

Thank you for your time, it is highly appreciated.
Have a great day and you take care.

Thank you for waiting.
My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

My apologies for the inconvenience, allow me to assist you.

May I have your magicjack phone number please?

Is your magicjack plugged right now?

Do you have the dial pad on your screen?

Please visit the site below and click on the yellow pyramid then take note and provide me your upload and download speed.
www.speedtest.net

Try closing applications that aren't really needed, delete your cookies and temp internet files before you connect your magicjack.

Are there other devices plugged into the usb ports of your tower aside from the magicjack?

Are you using the extension cord with the magicjack?

Please unplug the magicjack, plug it back after 2 minutes into another usb port, do not use the extension cord.

Inform me when you are done please. Thank you.

May I ask for the first four and the last four digits of your credit card number that you used when you made this order please?

I understand your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience.
In order for you to return your magicjack, you need to fill out a RMA form (Return Merchandise Authorization) to be refunded or to put hold your charges.
Please visit the site below for the RMA page:
http://my.magicjack.com/returns.html
Fill out the RMA, use these details:

Please Select Products that You are Returning and Enter Comments
then Submit RMA.

Please print the RMA page and ship it back with the magicJack.
I will try to refresh your account from here so that you will have a new connection from our server. Please leave all the settings that our agents has been giving you to do it. You can regain that settings later back to normal once your magicJack will be working fine. Once done please turn off your computer and after 15 minutes regain your connection. If you are up, try once more make a test call. I am sure that your magicJack will work for a few more miniutes or hour. I will also make a report about the issue to our engineers so as to make this issue of yours to be resolved faster.
Rest assured everything will be back to normal after all the changes that we have beeng doing here is done.

I already forwarded your issue and information to our engineers . In fact, they are now working to fix your issue, please try again within a couple of hours since we are currently doing the upgrade of your accounts.

Please wait for our email within 48-72 hours regarding this issue.

I understand your frustration. However, please do understand that I want to resolve your case as well. Bear with me please.

Please allow me to review your chat with the previous agent.

We are not obliged for any overdrafts. However, please do send a copy of your bank statement of the other order and the overcharged copy to this email address: [email protected] and state your reason in there so your case will be resolved and be looked properly by the right department.

The authorization is put through for just $1 to determine if your card is not fraudulent or otherwise compromised.

I am sorry to know that you are encountering problems using magicJack. Let me assist you with this.

I understand you are frustrated, however I need to ask you to please refrain from using abusive language so that I may continue assisting you. Keeping our dialogue professional and courteous will allow me to better serve you. If you continue to use inappropriate language, I will be forced to end the chat session.

Is there a specific question I can help you with?

May I have your magicjack phone number please?

Is it plugge into your computer right now?

Can you see the blue light on the device?

Can you see the blue light on the device?

May I ask for the first four and the last four digits of your credit card number that you used when you made this order please?

We apologize, but we are still doing the upgrades for that area code/ local number. Please be advised that you may use another area code and local number for now while we are still doing the upgrades. Once it will be available, you may then switch to your area code and local number for free. Again, our most profound apology. Thank you.

Thank you for your patience...

Your patience is appreciated. I will be with you shortly

One moment please and I will see if I can cancel it here.

Your order has been canceled . You will not receive anything from us

May I know what is the message on magicJack display?

May I know the exact nature of your problem with full details please?

Have you tried running MagicFix as yet?

May I ask you to come back a couple of hours from now. I was unable to access your account at the moment as orders on the phone take some time to be transcribed. They have to be translated into text and entered into the system.

We have selected a company, Proactive Events, to manage our independent Reseller's and Distributors.It's an excellent progarm. You can contact them at [email protected] and they will provide all of the details.Thank you for your interest .

I am looking into this. It may take a while. Please bear with me.

I appreciate your patience.

USPS is a third party company and not directly connected with magicJack. 3-5 business days is not a full guarantee that you will receive your order. If you will not receive your magicJack we will provide you a free Jack.

Please wait while I check that for you.

Please give us your order number and/or full name and we will look this up for you

Please wait while I take a look.

I will appreciate if I can get your contact information so that we can get back to you.

We are doing some upgrades, our engineers are working to get them completed as fast as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Your credit card company may put a hold on the amount temporarily, but we do not process any charges until the Trial Period has expired. Please contact your credit card company if you need more details

We are sorry that we are unable to access your account at the moment as we are in the process of upgrading our system. We are escalating your problem to the billing department who will get back to you as soon as possible. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you in the interim.

We are aware of the problems you are facing and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please rest assured that your problem is being looked into even as we chat. We appreciate your patience. I will mark it priority for the concerned department. We hope to resolve the problem faced by you soon.

I sincerely apologize that I could not help you much today. I am escalating your problem to the tier 2 support engineers who will resolve your problem and get back to you as soon as possible.

Allow me to introduce myself as your chat representative...

Is there anything else I may help you with today?

Thank you for chatting with us again.

Have a good one!

Thank you for visiting. Please contact us at anytime. I hope I did a good job at addressing your concerns.
Please take a second to answer a one question survey about the service I provided. Please click the "close" button on the top right of this screen and the survey will appear. Thanks again!
Bye!

please be informed that you need to have sufficient funds worth $39.95 for the replacement magicJack so we may be able to process and deliver it in your address.
Replacement is free, however, our system will automatically put a hold on the amount once we issued customer the replacement unit. The amount will be released once we got back the original device.

You may request to have the your old magicJack number be transferred to your replacement magicJack. For it to be done, make sure Not to register the new magicJack and you need to chat us back here again for support to transfer your old magicJack number to your new device.

Correction, the $39.95 is not a charge. It is just a pre-authorization in order for the replacement order to go through and be shipped-out. Once we receive the defective magicJack, the pre-authorization will be dropped back into your account. For we've been experiencing customers who ask for a replacement saying that their magicJack is defective but did not return it after they have the replacement.

Once the replacement has been issued, you will receive an email with an RMA number and return information for the original magicJack. The original magicJack must be in our hands within two (2) weeks, in order for you not to be charged for the replacement magicJack. Please make sure to include the email with your RMA number when returning the original magicJack.

The free shipping means that if you decide to return the magicJack. You will be refunded for the full amount of your order which includes the shipping that you paid for during the order. You still have to pay to return the magicJack at the local post office.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: