magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No voice mail to softphone or email, only handset

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
squidgette
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: No voice mail to softphone or email, only handset Reply with quote

Have used MJ with only a few minor issues for 8 months. The past 2 weeks I have only been able to retrieve my voicemail messages from my handset....there are no messages sent to my email and the Softphone VMAIL button or Softphone dialing my # won't get me to the lady asking for my password...the light by the VMAIL button never turns green or blinks telling me there is a message waiting.
In the call list, all calls that I have not picked up, WHETHER OR NOT A MESSAGE WAS LEFT are printed in RED, not green or blue.
MJ Chat person had me reformat the device to factory specs through Disk Utility (of course, the contact list then spiraled the drain) but that didn't change things at all so MJ Chat # 2 the next day tried a little harder but ultimately decided that we should go down the same road....that fried the device so that all it would do is "double click to start" "double click to start" over and over and over...never saw the softphone or heard a dial tone again.
Fortunately Best Buy replaced it without a charge or a blink but when I plugged in the new device I was again back to the original problem of only being able to use the handset to get messages.
(Mac OSX Leopard....all software up to date) Any help would be appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Mac All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: