magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ooma Telo $179.99

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkman90808
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Ooma Telo $179.99 Reply with quote

Not sure if this is only through Black Friday but a friend of mine called me up about it.

http://www.jr.com/brand/ooma/
gashliquor
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Ooma Telo $179.99 Reply with quote

Darkman90808 wrote:
Not sure if this is only through Black Friday but a friend of mine called me up about it.

Thats $20.00 cheaper then i paid, But i could of purchased it direct from Ooma for the $199.99 with free shipping but i purchased thru best buy because its one mile up the road and if anything wrong i could return it right there and for the $12.00 sales tax my funds are'nt on the line. Returns by mail can be a pain in ass, That store you talk about above i think is in NJ. I done biz with them in the past
Nobody beats the Whiz!
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they just dropped the price another 10 bucks.
gashliquor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Re: Ooma Telo $179.99 Reply with quote

Darkman90808 wrote:

I could return mine, But when it comes to returns i let wife do it. With that said i piss away enough of money. I rather leave well enough alone as $20.00 today IMO is nothing but something. But i rather leave it be then listen to old lady say " CAN'T YOU BRING IT BACK YOU BOUGHT IT" Laughing

* My Ooma install is going all wireless with 2 Ooma Telo phones. The 2nd phone will be free because im keeping there Prem service. I found out i can get the free phone sooner by just signing up for the Prem service earlier as i still have 2 months free because i was given 3 instead of 2 by Ooma for a problem i had to figure out and there suppport could'nt find so it was like a friendly thing to do for me....I'll take it
Darkman90808
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

All I can say is "Wow!" As a rule, I almost never bring stuff back. I was a little weird with the folks at Best Buy because it was the last one they had and I wanted to make sure everything was in the box, so I had them open it first.

They got their panties in a wad but I didn't want to get out the door and find stuff missing. I paid a premium for the ooma, but on the other hand, I've had the use of it, so I'm not complaining.
gashliquor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkman90808 wrote:
Quote:

All I can say is "Wow!" As a rule, I almost never bring stuff back. I was a little weird with the folks at Best Buy because it was the last one they had and I wanted to make sure everything was in the box, so I had them open it first.

They got their panties in a wad but I didn't want to get out the door and find stuff missing. I paid a premium for the ooma, but on the other hand, I've had the use of it, so I'm not complaining.

My Best Buy told me if a Ooma was returned it would not be put on the floor as NEW for sale and it would have a sticker on it saying it was a return or whatever.
Nugrl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gashliquor wrote:
Darkman90808 wrote:
Quote:

My Best Buy told me if a Ooma was returned it would not be put on the floor as NEW for sale and it would have a sticker on it saying it was a return or whatever.

I worked retail so I can tell you first hand, don't believe everything they tell you. I saw so many times a customer bring an item back, say it was defective, and the store would still try and put it back out on the floor. That why I can agree with Darkman90808, I would have done the same thing. I always try to find a box that appears to have never been opened, because you just never know what you may or may not find inside. Shocked
Nobody beats the Whiz!
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ooma-Hub-VOIP-Phone-w--%2420-Credit---Refurbished/400175476558?_trksid=p1468660.m2000037

Here are some refurbished Ooma Hubs for $129.99, which comes with a 20 dollar credit for international calls.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: