magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

original mj are OBSOLETE hardware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zztopin
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: original mj are OBSOLETE hardware Reply with quote

I just wanted to let everyone know that the original mj is no longer supported by mj. You cant register it. They are OBSOLETE hardware according to mj chat 2nd level tech. (BUY a new one sucker) I read you can use them with google voice
has9999
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My original one is still running both on Win7 and XPPro.
Hopefully they won't stop allowing the usage.
Have an older one, not renewed that I can use with GV.
Also have one that was never registered to back up the main.
PjMJ
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: original mj are OBSOLETE hardware Reply with quote

zztopin wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know that the original [MagicJack] is no longer supported by [MagicJack]. You cant register it. They are OBSOLETE hardware according to [MagicJack] chat 2nd level tech.

...I read you can use them with google voice.

Mine still going, as of 2015 - Sep 12th. I'm trying to find its MAC Address so I can setup a QoS in my NetGear WNR2000v2 router.

I downloaded a 'Mac Address' finder program, and it and the Command Prompt command 'ARP -a' come up empty. Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: