magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Porting from AT&T in Georgia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank B..
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Porting from AT&T in Georgia Reply with quote

I have been unable to find a correct local service carrier in the "Current Carrier Name". I checked my AT&T phone bill and called AT&T and my local service providers appears to be "AT&T Georgia". That is not an option when entering the transfer information and I receive an error message "AT&T Georgia is not in our records". I have tried that carrier plus AT&T and AT&T Corp. and the "status" always goes to "cancelled" and I receive no e-mail response from magicJack. Spoke over three hours with magicJack chat to no avail other than they said an e-mail response would be sent. What am I doing wrong?
mjplus2000
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you're doing everything right. At&t ports usually flow through without issue. From what I've heard, you can put any provider in the field and mj will figure it out. If you just want to push it through then try another random provider and see what happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: