magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ReturningAfterYearsToScene: Any News On Spoofing?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobnorman
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: ReturningAfterYearsToScene: Any News On Spoofing? Reply with quote

So I'm returning to the magicjack community after years of being away. Just looking for a quick update on if its currently possible in anyway to spoof your magic jack number? I mean I know we used to be able to at one point but I've been away so what's the current status. I have a fair amount of technical ability so even if its not a 1 click solution that's fine.

I'm not asking for a step by step guide, unless your offering of course lol, I'm just asking if in the current software/security conditions is it in anyway possible to work out ways to make spoofed magicjack calls? Then if it is ill start my journey of working out how todo it, if not then I won't have wasted my time looking at old material. Very Happy

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: ReturningAfterYearsToScene: Any News On Spoofing? Reply with quote

bobnorman wrote:
So I'm returning to the magicjack community after years of being away. Just looking for a quick update on if its currently possible in anyway to spoof your magic jack number? I mean I know we used to be able to at one point but I've been away so what's the current status. I have a fair amount of technical ability so even if its not a 1 click solution that's fine.

I'm not asking for a step by step guide, unless your offering of course lol, I'm just asking if in the current software/security conditions is it in anyway possible to work out ways to make spoofed magicjack calls? Then if it is ill start my journey of working out how todo it, if not then I won't have wasted my time looking at old material. Very Happy

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

You should have employed your 'fair amount of technical ability' to create a simple query of these fora. You would have found a large amount of material that suddenly stopped in early 2009. That would be your clue
bobnorman
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: ReturningAfterYearsToScene: Any News On Spoofing? Reply with quote

crackerjack wrote:
bobnorman wrote:

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

You should have employed your 'fair amount of technical ability' to create a simple query of these fora. You would have found a large amount of material that suddenly stopped in early 2009. That would be your clue

It's what I figured. Just thought I'd ask. I wasn't at all trying to be arrogant about having a fair amount of technical ability, I just didn't want someone saying no thinking I was looking for a 1 click option. I'm far from arrogant, and though I do have some "technical capability" I'm no genius by far.

Either way, I appreciate your input/help, minus the unnecessary jab.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: