magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Running on a PAP2T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Thin Client
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GibsonGK55
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Running on a PAP2T Reply with quote

Hi,

I live in Thailand and I am interested in getting one of these Linksys PAP2T if I can find one here and set it up. I saw a post with the information but of course many fields are longer than the box shown on the screen so there is no way of getting all the info correctly. Does anyone know where I can get all the necessary settings before I go looking for this box.

Also does anyone know if I can set up 2 magic jacks on this device as I have read that it can handle two separate numbers.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Gibs
scotty200
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@GibsonGK55
you can't use that ata with mj anymore if you wold have looked threw this from u wold have found that info. Sorry the only few way to use mj with out a computer is getting the new magicjack plus or getting there new Iphone app

have a good one
GibsonGK55
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi Scotty,

Thanks for the info. Can you point me in the right direction for the iphone app and how to set it up?

Also can you can 2 MJ numbers setup on an iphone?

Thanks,

Gibs
ramjet555
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:53 am    Post subject: Magic Jack A921 Reply with quote

I used to have all the software that let me run an A921 on a Linksys Pap2
phone adapter until, MJ stopped it.

That software, that I no longer have, could watch when you started up your MJ and extract the Serial Number, the A921 number that is vital to replacing a broken A921.

I now have a replacement A921 but was not provided the A921 Number.

I would greatly appreciate any info or tips on how to extract that iinfo.

PM me please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Thin Client All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: